10GB 4G LTE data for $55

>10GB 4G LTE data for $55

This changes everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sKrEpd6Sayo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amerifats stuck in 2010, I pay £18 for Unlimited LTE, calls and texts

This even in expensive Switzerland I pay $30 for unlimited data and calls

I already have unlimited everything for $40 with ATT, why would this change anything for me?

Also enjoy poor coverage with these garbage services.

>trying to compare your tiny network in an area smaller than the average US state to one that covers the entire US
europoors, when will they learn...

That has nothing to do with it you fucking nigger

US has higher population therefore more customers for businesses

>American education

>10GB

What?
Per day?

>30-DAY-PLAN

>not having unlimited everything
youtube.com/watch?v=sKrEpd6Sayo

well then why are the prices here in Canada so criminally high?

tfw a leaf paying $15 a month for 3GB data, unlimited call and text w $10/GB extra.

And that's considered amazing here in leaf land. I see people typically paying like $40-60 for only 1GB of data with unlimited call/text. Some get cucked as far as to paying $70-100 for overpriced phones on contract. You guys might have it bad but just remember your leaf neighbours have if many times worse.
Even more space with far less dense populations and even less competition.

So is binland willing to take fugitives as long as they buy Finnish stuff?

I pay like $60 for 10gb of data, but then like another $30 for the phone, but I could have bought the phone outright, so its not like I can be mad about that. My service is relatively good too, its actually faster than my home internet speeds which is depressing

₹303 ~ $4.7 for unlimited data/calls per month

I have a small company, 4 people.

Due to shitty copper, 4G is faster than than any landline we can get in the building.
So I took an unlimited 4G subscription and hooked it up to the office router.
Works pretty well.

That's pretty bad, currently paying 2.99€ (for a year, 14.99€ after that) for 100GB 4G and unlimited calls etc...

I pay less than that for truly unlimited data. What the fuck?

>for the first 3 months, then you're dropped to 1GB per day.

Which country?

>Not using Metro PCS

fucking 'murca...

Sucks to be burgerstani
Riiight. The US has such a great population that it just has to have higher prices than India or China and the country is so big that it just makes sense that it has prices higher than in Russia. It all makes sense now. Thank you enlightened burger.
Your country is, as your autistic leader would put it "huuuuge" also "there's no problem, believe me", normal sized hands and everything

>using "then" outside the internet

Is this bait?

Amerifats truely get the worse deal for mobile data.

They pay as much as we do in Australia or more even, but get shitty third world speeds.
Yurop gets cheap and unlimited but only reasonable speeds.
Australia gets assrape quotas and prices, but the worlds fastest LTE network.

It's also uncanny how shit our fixed-line infrastructure is but how good our LTE networks are and how good Telstra's 3G (UMTS/HS*PA, we never considered Edge '3g')

Topkek, I pay 15€ for 10GB

what is investopedia.com/terms/o/oligopoly.asp ?

US it´s just New York and Los Angeles.
Outside of cities US is of farms that never use internet or 4G and

we are pretty fucked up too here in spain, 20$ for a 2gb data plan, fucking scammers

Unlimited 4G data, voice, sms/mms, €16.

It's the price here...

France.

I pay $35 for 5GB 4G LTE, Unlimited Voice, Text, and "Music Streaming"

I bought my phone a paid the lump sum at the start so it's a no contract, month-to-month payment which is a pretty decent deal for 'Murica I'd say.

The same company also offers $60 truly unlimited 4G data so I guess they're doing alright.

I pay 60 bucks for 1gb and unlimited talk/text
bugerland

What does the 8gb hotspot mean? I hope it's not what I think it is

Tethering

A lot of euros are talking about how they get a better service for cheaper but isn't the cost of living much less overseas? And from what I've seen euros, at least in tech, make much less than their american counterparts

So you have to pay extra for it normally? Oh boy... that's like forcing you to pay twice

I have 20GB for the same price from Cricket.

How's the service? Where do you live (not exactly but is it a major metro or bigger town or what)

I live just north of Buffalo, NY, so it's not deserted, but it's not a huge a city either.

They have AT&T's exact same LTE and HSAP/4G coverage. It works almost everywhere.

Depends. Europe has barely above developing tier countries and the highest developed countries. Typically in wealthier European countries our top wages are lower, but median wages higher than in USA. Living standards on average are on par with USA, but median again is higher. I'd say 90% of Americans would be better off living in any north european country. But if you're a top professional in your field, USA is the place to be.

French reporting in. 15,99€ for unlimited everything. Even calling you people of USA

ITT: People don't understand different economic approaches of different countries

Per month.

USA economic approach: maximum plutocratic jewery?