comes with a built in ad blocker

> comes with a built in ad blocker
> ad blocker filters ads passively
> no option to right click an object and actively block it like any ad blocker extension offers

meme browser / 10

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/brave/browser-laptop/wiki/Desired-extensions
github.com/brave/browser-laptop
github.com/brave/browser-laptop/blob/master/app/pdf.js#L9
blog.brave.com/loading-chrome-extensions-in-brave/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>being obsessed with some trivial useless feature nobody's ever heard of

> ad blockers are trivial features

>no option to right click an object and actively block it like any ad blocker extension offers

>still not getting it

it doesn't block all ads passively successfully just like ublock origins doesn't

also. customization web browsing experience fuck off troll

>state of Chrome/Edge/Safari/FF/Shit tier users

proprietary

and a

botnet

so were would you run to? you could same the same shit about vivaldi and any other half relevant browser that isn't a dead fork made by a fury 18yo

Brave is open source.

element picker is a pretty basic adblock feature

False and False.

Now go fuck yourself

You forgot the most important part

Its ugly as fuck

>Faggot thinks his opinions matter

>Browser in early development stage
>Doesn't have insignificant feature yet
>LMAO DROPPED

it won't get beyond early development stage is they can't provide basic features people need

Except that is not a basic feature in any way

Is something nice to have, but you are lying if you have say most people go around blocking elements in websites.

It will get implemented eventually.

are you seriously using the 'b-but it's a beta!!!' line of defense?

if you sell yourself to the public as a browser that fights ads you need to at least do that part well or otherwise you have no justification to exist in the first place

they already have an ad blocker so they already got most of the job done how hard could it be for them to add an element picker to it

there are literally millions of people who would love to jump off the chrome/FF train looking for a better alternative that doesn't exist

>Electron skin in early development stage
ftfy

>if you sell yourself to the public as a browser that fights ads you need to at least do that part well or otherwise you have no justification to exist in the first place

Which is what they are doing, just a few weeks ago they added functionally that NoScript users like me really missed from that add-on. in the next updates they will obviously add new stuff towards that goal of improving your privacy and security in the web.

The work is there. some things take more time than others.

>they already have an ad blocker so they already got most of the job done how hard could it be for them to add an element picker to it

I am not a developer so I don't know how hard could it be, but if you check this site github.com/brave/browser-laptop/wiki/Desired-extensions they are working to get those things.

>there are literally millions of people who would love to jump off the chrome/FF train looking for a better alternative that doesn't exist

I am one of those and for me that alternative exists and is called Brave.

i too am one of those users and i had to give it up because it's not functional for me yet. the only other option that isn't a dead meme fork is vivaldi and they are not open source so i can't accept that either

>brave shitposters literally don't know what they're talking about.
absolute kek
github.com/brave/browser-laptop

>because it's not functional for me yet.

This is why I mentioned in my original post that it is in development stage.

I like Brave, but the desktop version still needs some polish. I would recommend it as a tech preview of an interesting browser to follow.

Now on the phone I think it is 100% recommendable, I use it as my main browser there.

like you i don't know much about building extentions. but it seems like and correct me if i'm wrong that if you already built an ad blocker and you only lack the element picker part it's like baking a cake and being too lazy/incompetent to put frosting on it. you already got 90% of it done finish it before you start working on importing garbage extensions like 50% of the shit in the list you linked

Keep in mind that Brave also introduces new things like Brave Ads and Brave Micro-payments that are also aimed towards that goal of fighting the cancerous ads on the web.

I would guess that getting those things right currently has a bigger priority than making the build-in adblocker as handy to use as something like uBlock Origin.

>brave shillposters literally think they made a browser and not just a skin to electron
kekus maximus
github.com/brave/browser-laptop/blob/master/app/pdf.js#L9

FUCK OFF YAN

G-GOMENASAI

M-Make America Great Again?

Is there an easy way to make 4chanX work in brave?

doubt it. uninstalled it after an hour due to this and lack of element picker

it's beautiful

desu i installed it last nite and now it is my fav linux browser
i deleted chromium and fuckfox

>Easy way

Currently no

You could try manually loading the extensions to see how it goes

blog.brave.com/loading-chrome-extensions-in-brave/

why is that font so shitty user?

My dudarino brave is da best browser like ever