Before reading: hiroshimoot said meta threads are allowed now, I'm not breaking the rules

Before reading: hiroshimoot said meta threads are allowed now, I'm not breaking the rules.

why is Sup Forums so full of waifubait / moeshit loving autists? It's ironic because you'd think a board about technology, it wouldn't be a problem. Meanwhile places like Sup Forums and /diy/ never suffer at all from this. Even Sup Forums and Sup Forums are better. In fact, the we probably fall right next to /3/ on levels of weebness.

I browse plenty of other boards, and on here it seems to be the worst. Just look at threads like
That are only allowed to exist because the self-righteous mods don't have the balls to do anything about it.
I thought being a blue board meant it was safe for work, or am I mistaken?

Sup Forums hates women. Sup Forums is also fucking retarded. Go figure..

>anime website

>technology board
>moeshit == anime

>>moeshit == anime
I don't know, I'm not a weeb

cool story bro

Hey OK Bro!

Sage your shitposts, you fucking mong.

>Stop posting anime on an anime website

Sup Forums was made by a weeaboo for weeaboos. every aspect of the site revolves around weeaboo culture. accept it or go back to rebbit. if you hate moe, you don't belong here and you will never belong here.

>weaboo culture
lmaoing at your life

but I hate reddit

Agreed, weeb shit on this board should be banned. There's so many boards just for weeb shit, but they think it should be displayed everywhere they browse.

It's pointless to bring it up. You'll just get a dozen triggered weebs shitposting in the thread.

>Japanese bread basket knitting website
>technology
I think you picked the wrong website, but no worry there are places like Reddit or Tumblr that are better suited for you.

>every aspect of the site revolves around weeaboo culture

>if you're not weeb, you're a furfag
nice false dichotomy

why do you faggots have to insert your degenerate culture into places where it's not relevant? technology and videogames have no room for your cartoons, just stay in Sup Forums.

>butmad pedo jrpg fag triggered by people reacting negatively to his disgusting hobby.

>being this much of a virgin