Suddenly get a burning yearning for beer

>suddenly get a burning yearning for beer
>check the time
>it's 20:44 which means it is too late and the government does not allow me to purchase beer before tomorrow

Anyone else on Sup Forums living in a communist dictatorship?

not communist tho, just gulag

belaruse guy's hat looks DUMB

Is true that Scandies can't buy beers at the supermarket? Sharia law can be harsh sometimes

Iktf. Fuck Kentucky

swedish people aren't allowed to buy normal beers at the supermarket

in norway we can buy beer that has less than 4.7% alcohol in the supermarkets, but not after eight o clock on weekdays / six o clock on saturdays

sundays are designated dry days

>a beer? Don't mind if I do, a gentleman like me is always up for an alcoholic beverage

You're the Caraspammer nonce, you're in no Position to judge any one

We're cucked at least as hard as Norway and we can buy even spirits at our supermarkets

Here you can't buy alcohol if it's 23:00

Op made me lol

21:00 here, still too bad

You can get beer anytime you want as long as you are of age in Kentucky though

Get fucked. Just bought this at my local 24/7 netto.
Was strongly considering buying the Johnny Walker black label they had on the shelf behind the cashregister, but alas, it's the end of the month.

Did you make it?

Rasheed

I'm like 99.95% sure you can buy alcohol at any time of day from the shops and between 10:00 and 23:00 at the pubs in England, but I rarely drink and it's even rarer for me to buy alcohol for myself so I don't know how accurate this is

In Sweden we can't buy anything above 3.5% alcohol in Supermarkets
Anything below is allowed to be sold in any convinience store, gas station, supermarket etc.

You can't just walk to a gas station and buy alcohol in Norway?
Fucking hell. Wasn't Scandinavia supposed to be some kind of progressive paradise? This is some authoritarian tier stuff.

That is ao fuccking sad, literal nanny state, but hey at least norwegians are all rich as fuck right?
Anyway here if you feel like getting shitfaced at 3 am you hop on down to the non-stop store and buy 7 bottles of vodka, that's if you can afford it

you can't buy alcohol in petrol stations here, but we have alcohol shops who primarily sell alcohol and will sell a few other convenience store type things

And look how your country turned out.

Ever heard of the "nanny state"? This is exactly the kind of stuff a nanny state does.

>Christian restrictions
>Communist

?

this has nothing to do with religion but the fact that healthcare is free so the state tries to restrict alcohol usage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING WELFARE STATES WON'T LET YOU BUY BEER WHENEVER YOU PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If they tried to enforce shit like that over here there probably would be some kind of uprising. Fucking hell, man

delete this

>Norway has puritan christian alcohol laws
>is entirely atheist
>USA is super religious, with many puritan sects
>I can literally buy alcohol from store opening until 3 am
pretty strange

see

yeah, but my beers are already running low

>mfw can buy beer at 1 am from my local shop in a muslim country

not having laws feels good

that seems so incredibly arbitrary. like it would do absolutely no good and just fuck with people

>all places to buy alcohol close at 11pm in my province

>move to another province where they can stay open until 2am

>they choose to close at 11pm anyways

The Jews did this 2bh

Ehh, depends on the state. Some are pretty strict

>Get out of work tired as hell
>Need a refreshing foamy beer
>2 AM
>Indian mufucka tells me no

This is exactly why people rob gas stations man, when did they even vote for this shit dude honestly?

You mean that past some hour you cannot even go to a fucking bar to drink? And that in normal supermarkets you cannot drink alcoholics below 4.7%?

>lets make healthcare free!
>oh shit our population is all unhealthy drunks!
>fuck just make it hard as fuck for them to drink.
>lets make it hard as fuck for them to do anything but lie down and rot so they don't use the precious healthcare reserved for immigrants!
Your getting cucked by your own country so they can use free healtcare bux on your new somalian bulls/overlords

>he can't purchase alcohol from any retail establishment
>he doesn't live within 5 minutes walk from a petrol station that sells alcohol 24/7 365

I meant buy alcoholics below 4.7%

see

you are gonna burn in hell fucking infidel. heretic scum. number 9 is your salvation.

Wait, can Finns not buy alcohol 24/7 either? Is Denmark the only nordic country with 24/7 alcohol purchase?

see this

Yup.
Only between 9:00-21:00

We have some 24/7 shops that sell alcohol here, everyone here is either an alcoholic or they don't drink. I started to drink when i was 13 years old

only change will save you

I'm already saved lad Fucking hell, that's fucking terrible. And here I thought your country was less of a nanny state with your lax gunlaws (by european standards).

if you're prone to sudden beer yearnings, maybe you should keep some in the fridge at all times.

you imported the wrong immigrants desu

There has been talks about removing some restrictions and making the laws more lax in general because a lot of people just go to Eesti and buy huge amounts at a time resulting in a loss of tax money.
For now we're stuck with shitty time limits unless you go to a bar where drinks expensive as fuck.

It's actually not bad unless you meme

But what you just said is simply not true.

))) If you lived at dictatorship, then you would be a finished alcoholic man. And they enjoyed sports.

dog bless the Viets
ready to sell alcohol and smokes to anyone >8 from 8a.m. to 8p.m. every day of the week
I remember when I was like 14 or 15 I used to buy smuggled cigs from Ukraine at my local uncle Ho and later I sold him the tax stamps from legal cigs for 20kč/stamp
good bussines lad

What immigrants do Czechs get anyway

Slovakians, Ukies, Vietnamese most of the time t b h
Slovaks are pretty much same as us
Ukrainian men are all construction workers and women are fast food waiters, they work better than gypsies so they're ok
Viets all have either grocery shops where they sell smokes and drinks to underage kids or clothes stands where they sell cheap fakes, though most of those 2nd gen who were already born here are studying

i can drink at a bar, but bringing my computer and browsing the chans at one is generally frowned upon

If you call norwegian laws "dictatorship", than get ready for something like this.

wait, I thought only we had alcohol curfew