Right

With just those two options, right.

t. SS Rival master race

Left.

t. shitty build quality

Turn 360° and walk away hee hee

t. shit for brains

Correct answer
Enjoy your gaymer aesthetic, shitty material, and even worse ergonomics.

stupid bling bling led mouse

Both are shit
Not even trolling

I read this post in the voice of MJ, was that supposed to happen?

Not him but the Deathadder for me has been the most /comfy/ experience for more than two years, no issues included.

this

>google to see how it looks
>all images just show how shit the build quality is
weow lad, you sure are the master race

Right

>G400 dies
>research replacement
>G402 has shitty double click problem
>despair
>find cheap new G400s still on Newegg
>it comes in the mail and it's still flawless
>mfw

Logitech g502 here, the best

>you sure are the master race

Thanks, I know.

G403 of course.

*scoffs loudly*
no thanks, I brought my own

Right; I would never ever fucking buy a Razer product, they're pretty fucking shit.

The G403 is an excellent mouse, with a great sensor. Totally recommend it.
I paid $40 for it during Black Friday.

The one with the lower radar cross section, obviously.

I was talking about the rival, steel series in general is trash.

There's a wired and wireless option. You can even use the wireless one as wired. Fuck off.

wait for this by the end of the month

You would go in the same direction dumbass

fpbp

left bec of the symmetry.

G300 here. It died yesterday. My left clicker. Went to Amazon they have them on special for 20. Getting it tomorrow. Why is it so based.

>Sup Forums will never know this feel

Looks like it's trying to copy the G403.

Samefag

If you pick the left you are fucking retarded. Its objectively inferior in every way

I'm using the one on the right this very instant.

Cons - Shape is awful. Wide at the front instead of the back. Should be the opposite.
Cord is heavy, thick and stiff. It provides resistance whenever I swipe in the direction of the cord because it doesn't like to bend.

Never buying this again.

Go Logitech, but get a G502 instead

If you want metal wheel that gives your finger rashes... get the G502. Otherwise the G403 is literally perfect

What's this? Looks like you're standard EC2?

left but deathadder chroma

right

consider G102
youtube.com/watch?v=V4lqxQL1x4U

You are literally retarded. Fucking kill yourself immediately.

this

FUCK I just bought a G pro. Should I return it and get a G203? They look like the exact same thing

What the fuck even happened to the mouse kek?

i am sorry that the mouse isn't autism-proof

/thread

Logitech but goes for G502, the best mouse ever.

I got the G Pro myself, the 102 or 203 dont have the sensor 3366...

Right. Looks more ergonomic. I have the g502 and the razer in the pic, the former is more versatile but the latter feels much better in my hand, as in it fits in with extreme comfort and effortlessness. You don't even feel you're holding a mouse, while the g502 traps my pinky when I move to the right and have too much weight om the mouse exerted by my hand. This doesn't happen with the razer. This problem is very problematic in fps games, for which Inuse the razer. For everything else, the g502 is better bevause of how customisable it is. Tho the rubber coating for grip has already mushed out. Idk, not really content with spending ~$100 for the g502 but it's the opposite for the razer.

Are optical sensors really that good?

My G700s died, and I loved it, but now I have to decide on a replacement. The G502 has less buttons (I do indeed use them) and it also doesn't have the option to go wireless (really useful when I want to use it with my laptop), but it does have a nice optical sensor.

What would Sup Forums recommend: another G700s, or a G502 with some $10 wireless mouse for laptop use?

this

it is. and in limited quantities. so get as much as you can and resell

get some taste and money you plebs

>ambidextrous
Why should we spend more for inferior lefty?

Used to have left, now have right. To be honest, I think the Razer has a better shape, with the Logitech being a bit too high at the back. However, I've had 3 Razer mice now and all of them have developed click issues (either non-detection or double-detection of clicks) within 3 years. I went Logitech for better construction quality, hopefully.

most of Sup Forums grips their dick every day so I think they will know that feel

Of those two? Logitech clearly

But if you like mice that big I recommend the EC 1 A

>G502

Can't be picked up without pressing the side buttons

I'll pass

If I could still get a hold of a G400s I would start stocking the garage with them

It's literally a meme
>ambidextrous
>"""11""" buttons, of which half are going to be on the wrong side because muh ambidextrous

There's barely any buttons, the shape is wrong, but it has a decent sensor and adjustable weights. Literally the only thing that sets it apart is "muh mechanical buttons!" That doesn't justify a price tag more than double the G502's one, which has literally everything (and more) except the meme buttons.