Tfw Hittite master race

>tfw Hittite master race

feels fucking good man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3WtmD_VV3g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kültepe
hurriyetdailynews.com/4000-year-old-tablets-found-in-turkey-include-womens-rights.aspx?pageID=238&nID=85528&NewsCatID=375
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yfw all the good looking Turks have Euro genes from all the rape and pillaging during the multiple Christian Crusades
>actual Turks who aren't rape babies look like roaches

have you finally find something to be proud of being turkish?
oh wait
>hittie
I guess not

Yeah, sure and I'm Venetian.

>what are native anatolians

Hittites were actually "Indo-European".
Are you bru? I don't think so. So please stop your "muh heritage".

Not Turks

san georgianos rosopontios den einai aftos sto OP to tourkou?

I am from the capital of Hittite empire. are you bru?

yeah, didn't think so

he mostly is . im pretty sure the turks who post here arent some lower class uzbeks

Then what are turks?

whats with all the turk shitposters

kinda feel bad for you guys, you do seem to hate being turkish, you're literally grab on anything just something that proves you're not turkish, like if some Greek has taken a shit in one of your deserts years ago you'd probably want to associate yourselves with that turd he left. It's pretty odd.

>Sup Forums science and history in a nutshell

>uzbeks
What's that?

>being jealous of my royalty blood

>you're literally grab on anything just something that proves you're not turkish

Didn't you just describe your own people though?

not turk (again) and im pretty sure turkey doesnt have deserts . we do tho
turkic /iranic /mongloid people

>being jealous of Turks
Don't you have denbts to pay :^)

>leaf can into history

>hitite
i want this meme to die

>greeks in charge of not being butthurt
youtube.com/watch?v=S3WtmD_VV3g
:3

10/10

>turkic /iranic /mongloid people
They actualy exists

>tfw no hittie blood
>tfw have chink like eyes and yellowish skin
>tfw I'm probably a mongol turk

WE

WUZ

>mfw Turkey will never join Germany as a ally again
JUST

>chink like eyes and yellowish skin
Calm down, you're the future sex-symbol, bru

guys guys, calm down, all I was making was a small remark, no need to start up a fight.

To asteio einai oti prin dw to reply sou skeftomoun oti moiazei me ena gnwsto mou rwsopontio stin mouri.

The Euro Gene come from Hittities, Luwian and Greeks, that is, Indo-Europeans that settle permanently, not just some ffuckers who raped.

>can we wuz hittites
>can we wuz ottomemes
>can we wuz steppe niggers
>can we wuz ancient greece
>can we wuz romans

Is there a greater feeling then being a Turk? Do others get jealous of our history spanning thousands of years of civilization?

Thousands of years of civilization your parents loved so much, they moved to another country.

>living in çorum and being proud of it
hahahahhahahahahahahahgahahahagagagagagagahahhahagagaggaga literal çomar hhahahahahhha

You subhuman tard, Hittities are part of their history, as well as Luwians, Assyrians and Greeks, now kys.

Temporary economic setbacks are nothing to be ashamed of. Many great nations in history had them once in a while.

Greeks never settled here though , it was Ionians and Pontics which both are Anatolian

kek, turks are the mexicans of europe

>mongol roleplay memes will end in your lifetime

feels good

>turks
>Europe
Beaner logic

ouch , you got me to it

But it's tru

Comparing Turks who have ruled over millions of Europeans to Mexicans who got rekt and enslaved by a handful of Europeans is insulting indeed. Don't flatter yourself. You're not on the same league.

>Be Turk
>Invented farming and animal husbandry
>Created the first big stable settlements/proto-cities
>You descend from Assyrians, who settled in Eastern Turkey building cities, some of them were so big and advanced that in one of them over 20,000 written tablets were found, we're talking 2000 bc, 2000 fucking bc guys, in those tablets women rights were inscribed, back IN 2,000 BEFORE CHRIST, WOMEN RIGHTS, GUYS!
>Your descend from the Hittities, who created one of the first empires on earth, whose military was the strongest of the time, who fought with the ancient Egyptians at the height of their power, defeating them and writing the first peace treaty in history, fighting one of the biggest wars in ancient history
>You descend from the Luwians, who created the fable city of Troy, which insired the greatest and most well poem in the history of the Western world
>You descend from the Myceneans, who were rich, wealthy and literate ancient people who were the ancestors of the Classic era Greeks
>You descend from the Classic era Greeks too, you discend from the first philosophers in the history of mankind, like Tales and Anaximander of Miles, in Turkey, your ancestors created the Western world and all its main values
>You descend from the Ottoman Turks, who created the biggest empire of the early modern era and subdued almost all the middle east and a good portion of Eastern Europe.

>Some retarded Euroshit/American bashes you for even mentioning your glorious ancestors and you are compared to an insect, a "cockroach" by a dumb anglo savage

t.Francois Mahmoud

>hittites
>real
their meme symbols are being used by snack companies lmao literally clowns

>Assyrians are turks
I swear to God this thread is full with crypto turks

Turkey is actually poorer and more underdeveloped than Mexico, it's a pretty interesting comparison.

Nice job Op
Regards, Hittie user who burned tens of thousands of turanist asses

If you include the Kurdish areas sure. Still you're only lying to yourself.

>Francois Mahmoud
De la boustifaille du château caviar, please.

t. headshot rojad

our people need to drop islam, learn all of their heritages instead of only göktürks etc and start teaching people about it. else even nordics will 0 history will keep memeing.

>he isn't a crypto turk

so there is an actual turanist vs hittie debate over there?

What a retarded little fuck you are...
Kurd fucktard

Mmmmm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kültepe

hurriyetdailynews.com/4000-year-old-tablets-found-in-turkey-include-womens-rights.aspx?pageID=238&nID=85528&NewsCatID=375

“From women’s rights to the adoption of children and marriages arranged at birth, the tablets include all kinds of civilizational and social data from Anatolia 4,000 years ago. There is also an emotional letter from a woman to her husband and a letter from another woman who complains about her mother-in-law. You can’t find such things in an empire’s official archive,” he said.

Still, most of the 23,500 cuneiform tablets unearthed at Kültepe were about commerce. “Kültepe is where the Anatolian enlightenment began. The people in this area were literate much earlier than other places in Anatolia, including its west,” Kulakoğlu added.

Some 90 percent of the Kültepe tablets can be seen in the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations in Ankara. Some of them are exhibited at the site and are expected to be transferred soon to a new archaeology museum under construction in Kayseri, deemed to be the most important museum of the historic Cappadocia region.

“This is a huge wealth,” Kulakoğlu said, voicing his hope that the trade colony will soon be included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Over 23,000 FUCKING tablets, do you realize how much of a big deal this city was?

How am I lying to myself? They are the ones fleeing to your country so they can come here and tell us how great Turkey is after all.

both are equally autistic

t. georgian

It's an old /tr/ meme

please tell me you're not a Turk, or at least that you're using an Italian proxy.

Lovely nose, he reminds me of my ex ( ;.;)

>not liking swarthy good for nothing hittites means you're a k*rd
lmaoing at your attempts

We used to have actual debates 2-3 months ago. It was epic
Eventually all turanists left because they could not handle banter, their leader the alamancı (cringe user) lost his last remaining brain cells and now he's shitposting about space, aliens and turan

I am Italian, born and lived in Italy all my life.

t. ancient egypt idf

>It's an old /tr/ meme
Im pretty sure there are meme pics regarding this post some if you dont mind

>Swarthy

Coming from a Georgian cave dweller this is hexalirating

>implying he is not im greek poster

posting ugly anatolians, posting ugly turanists, fat people, posting almancıs etc were "memes". there were some good ones but all of them were turkish. "tr" memes are words instead of pics because people are lazy and useless as fuck

I only lurk /tr/ for the qts tbqh

but they are

fuckin' Christ, then what the hell is wrong with you?
I mean real Italian, not some stinky albanian that pretends to be Italian, or some 2nd generation kebab immigrant.

Who J2a master race here?

Assyrians are SEMITICS SEMETICS YOU RETARDED INBRED NONGOLIAN AND A PART OF THEIR LAND LATER WAS OCCUPIED BY TURKS
it is like if a white American claims red indian heritage

Nice try, cockroach.

>tfw no t*rkish qt gf to make me kunefe

>ben boktenli bir hititim hiç bir sikime yaramam ama her gün ne kadar üstün olduğumu ima etmesini bilirim lütfen anamı kafasını betonlara sürte sürte sikin
>georgian cave dweller
DO NOT EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!

The fuck is wrong with YOU?

And yes, I'm Italian, my ancestors have lived in Italy long before its foundation as a nation.

>knowing about the history of some land makes you an immigrant from there
stop beig jealous of our superiour history seajew

God, you are a retarded fuck, aren't you?

Genetically the inhabitants of MODERN DAY TURKEY, descend from them too and they're closer genetically to them thank fucking STEPPE MONGOLIANS, hence why MODERN DAY TURKS, look more like a mix of Near Eastern/Southern Euros than fucking Ching Chongs, now kys, fucktard.

Oh yeah but I guess Mexicans who have 99% Native ancestry are Spaniards because they speak Spanish according to your """logic""".

I hear you brother. The closest I will ever come to having a turkish gf is through some fat autists qt facebook friends
Been lurking on /tr/ for nearly four years now

Daily reminder that a dirty turk ITT tried to claim Semitic heritage

nice gyno

MAMA MIA PIZZERIA PUTANA

I am not a Turk you fucktard, I just happen to have a decent knowledge of ancient history, something you lack deeply.

This knowledge allows ME to know that during the early bronze age Assyrians settleted en mass in Eastern Turkey for its ore deposits, creating what were extremely big cities for the time with a high percentage of litteracy, this of course had an effect on the genetics of MODERN DAY turks, even if it didn't (it did) they'd still be closer to them genetically than to fucking steppe mongolians who only had a military and linguistic hegemony, the average Turkish man is a normal Caucasian man with really low East asian admixture (4-6%) comparable to that of the Fins and some Russian, so barely even noticeable..

>Genetically the inhabitants of MODERN DAY TURKEY, descend from them too and they're closer genetically to them thank fucking STEPPE MONGOLIAn
What is Assyrian genocide?
What is Syrian and Iraq who their people are genetically waaaay more closer to Assyrians than dirty turks?
You know what?
What about modern day Assyrians?

Is there a real difference? They're both lazy, dumb, loud, politically retarded, etc.

>What is Assyrian genocide?

I'm talking about 2000-1500 bc you utter foolish fucktard, those populations had already mixed with the locals and the Hittities for over 3,000 years by the time that happened

>What about modern day Assyrians?

What about them? they of course have Assyrian ancestry as well as Hurrian, Phoenician and Arab heritage, never denied any fo that you fucktard.

>an american calls anyone "politically retarded"
kek

>Le banter meme

We all know you're a manchild don't need to ruin a proper discussion I'm having.

I might agree that turks are closer to Greeks more than they are to steppe mongols but they are not closer to Assyrians more than the people of Syria and Iraq for example

>but they are not closer to Assyrians more than the people of Syria and Iraq for example

I never said they were for fuck sake, you have 0 reading comprehension.

When did this meme that we are genetically close to Turks start? I fail to remember.

From the close geographical proximities, From the fact that you shared much of your history, from the fact that Europeans and Near Easterns are genetically close together and certainly closer together than Near Easterners and Mongolian people.

No I mean what year, I remember in the beginning they were trying to meme us with all the Greek gay sex stuff, but once they saw that didn't work out, some Greek mentioned them that the biggest insult is telling a Greek that he's related to Turks, and it somehow that meme picked up, must have been around 2013.
Can you remember?

t. %100 hellenic fuccboi

I see you decided yo pick fuccboi as your new favorite word after butthurt. I think it's pretty cool that you're trying to emulate the western posters and all, but have some plurality in your expressions dear old (apparently lost ? ) brother.

>2000 B.C
A lot happened since then
The Assyrian DNA you are talking about is very very very small percentage
Also gonna need some proofs maybe some study on the genetics of the people of south turkey

>tfw part Arbëreshë

True Illyrian without a drop of Turkish blood reporting.

Only a complete retard would think that the people of South Eastern Turkey and the people of Syria aren't extremely related genetically, there was never some ivisible barrier who separated them.

calling you a fuccboi is not a new meme my greek friend.
its a few hundred years old from the times when greeks literally served as fuccbois for the ottomans :D