Kabul

Which do you choose?
Choose wisely

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kabul because I remember that from one CoD game

Misr 2bh

Oman seems bretty comfy. But somewhere like Qatar or Abu Dhabi is more modern and convenient.

I'd choose the most liberal one

Doesn't Iran have better places than Tehran anyway? Like Tabriz, Isfahan or some place on the North-facing mountain slopes near the Caspian Sea (where there's at least some semblance of green according to Google Earth)
Never been to the cunt myself, only second hand knowledge

UAE > Saudi Arabia > Iran > Egypt > Kabul > Baghdad

Only debatable one being Saudi Arabia over Iran, Iran is a bit more liberal but a lot poorer. I'd choose Jeddah over any city in Iran.

t. unironic expert

>iran is a bit more liberal
Both are not anything close to liberal

I was employing what is called "a comparison". Iran is more liberal than Saudi Arabia, even if both are strict. This is a fact

t. unironic expert

Iran because it's the safest from goatfucker terrorists right now

imagine having a cosy house looking at the wonderful stars in kabul? this is the reality if the soviets won afghanistan

Let me think logically.
Pretty sure nothing can be worse than Russia, so there is only 1 thing that bother me - internet. Barely ever met here a Saudi/Iran/Afgan/Iraq posters, but tons of lewd weebs from UAE.
So my choice is UAE. And please tell me, my foreskin will remain with me in that 10 years?

if you're not from arap country you can get away with being quite haraam because then all foreign workers would leave

Cairo

Bad choice

t. unironic expert

iran

Which one has the most KFC locations?

I would choose Muscat, Oman if anywhere in the gulf was an option.

BUT out of your list, I'd live in Abu Dhabi in the UAE. I've been there and it wasn't bad and I have contacts in the area so it wouldnt be difficult to get set up

Comfy.

Iran. Shias are more based than Sunnis.

Why didn't you include bro-tier non-fucked MENA country and loyal British ally Oman?

what is the best iranian city after Tehran?

Yeah because SA where woman cannot even drive cars is on the same level as iran where they study and are politicians.

Faggot.

Ahmadis>Sufi>Shia>Sunnis>Worse Sunnis (Salafis etc)>shit cunt extremists.

t. British

iran has khomeini fried chicken

Abu Dhabi is just a scaled down Dubai.

>Ahmadi
>Muslim
lel idiot

t. Ibadi master race

kabul of course

Isfahan, qom maybe, or some city near the caspian
Those small villages are pretty comfy though

I guess UAE. I would pick Egypt if it wasn't for the dam that's being built in Ethiopia.

yet consuming alcohol ( that is of course smuggled ) in Iran leads you to be stoned ,both are shit

>Kabul
But Afghanistan is not in that pic

>Irish education

Sure. But there aren't many Sufi, (or Ismaelist) Countries around, now are there?

not if you're christian. armenians can drink

>RIGHT NEXT TO AFGHANISTAN AND PAKISTAN
Maybe you want to actually look a map before you decide

>implying

are you forgetting iraq?

It's still safe from terrorists though fucking idiot, compared to the other shitholes there.

Egypt is a crowded, water-stressed country. There's also a dam being built in Ethiopia, which will shrink the Nile river.

This
In the major cities is the most likely areas that you will face anti-western sentiments as well. ESPECIALLY Tehran.

How do you know that? Almost every country it shares a border with is unstable. And there's also the possibility of the U.S. going to war with Iran.

Saudi Arabia, go and live with mommy and daddy or in one of my dads apartments. was going to choose UAE but no Dubai ruins it, the rest are shit except Egypt, but i've never been there so i rather just go back home.

Afghanistan is outside the middle east.

Afghanistan is outside everything

>not really the Middle-East because east of Iran but kinda Middle-Eastern religiously and linguistically
>not really Central Asian because not Turkic nor ex-Soviet but kinda Central Asian geographically
>not really South Asian because outside of the Indian subcontinent but kinda South Asian culturally

It's transitional between Ayyrabs (Middle East), Poos (South Asia) and Chinks (Central Asia) desu

Iran. Shiraz, Esfahan, Rasht, Tabriz, Chalus, Karaj, plent of decent choices

Ayooks?

UAE.
Abu Dhabi seems ok.

Iran!
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

Someone should introduce this as a race in some RPG

Testing proxy

>tfw you weren't born as a Dubai oil tycoon
>tfw no Filipina maid to own as a sex slave
>tfw no oil money to literally swim in

What the fuck, God?

Just as Volker Pispers once said: God loves the USA SOOOOooooo much he buried all their precious oil among the mudslimes. ^^

misriyya lad?
where tho, cairo or alexandria?

>UAE (not Dubai)
Retard. Do you know UAE at all?

>Qom

Literally kill yourself. It's the cesspool that the clergy grows from. Reported to CIA

Iran
Can get drugs there
Nice city's
Nice people
Good food