Post Your Audio Player Sup Forumsreat Friends

And explain them. This is DeaDBeeF. It is good. It is like fooBAR. I have it to match my ubuntu themes. It is probably best player I have ever used. There is also something else to it that you may not know: IT WORK WITH FOOBAR PRESETS! Wow. I can't think of a better player except maybe gMusicBrowser or Clementine or WINamp or APollo or DeliPLAYER.

Other urls found in this thread:

br3tt.deviantart.com/gallery/
github.com/19379/foo-jscript-panel/tree/master/component/samples/complete
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_monitor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

look at the visual metaphore
the playlist is piped into the filebrowsing sidebar
and viceversa

I rarely listen music on pc, but the winamp skin was important.

I use Winamp with an alarm plugin as an alarm.
I use groove for casual listening.

As soon as Microsoft get it's act together and let the alarm app link to groove playlists I'll be gold.

my screen capture software fucked up the screenshot

VLC4lyfe
It is powerful yet easy to use. It is incredibly capable from playing obsolete formats to streaming over the internet. It is highly customizable, the source code is free so you can modify the program to suit your needs, and it has a hideous icon.
#1 A++ 10/10 Just works®™!

ncmpcpp+mpd, any other option on linux is inferior.

This is coming from someone who was highly skeptical of it at first.

good shit
just hide friend activity though it's 100% useless

VOX master race

youtube.com

Guayadeque is the only FOSS music player I know of that lets you filter your music library by multiple criteria simultaneously. Furthermore, I can fully customize this view. Lack of this feature is why I quit paying for services like Spotify or Google Play Music

In addition to being able to filter your library by multiple criteria and generate playlists on the fly, you can also save your criteria to easily access the same filter/dynamic playlist later

>ncmpcpp+mpd, any other option on linux is inferior
Wrong. MPD+MPC is superior.

foobar2000

Haven't seen anything with more customization. I like browsing by album cover so it works for my needs, plus the in-built tagging / converting are useful.

album art browsing in guayadeque

I like this, which addons did you use?

Nice. What is this library browser plugin called?

Modified versions of JS Smooth Browser and JS Smooth Playlist from br3tt.deviantart.com/gallery/

Also using foo_ui_hacks, foo_uie_panel_splitter, foo_ui_columns and foo_jscript_panel

Bottom bar is some thrown together code from github.com/19379/foo-jscript-panel/tree/master/component/samples/complete

scmus. An mpd client I wrote because I don't like ncmpcpp.

VOX is nice though I'd prefer something that lets me browse my library better

>DeaDBeeF
I use it on both my Linux machines even though it doesn't completely work on KDE. Simple, customizable through GUI, and no bullshit.

i'm trying to get guayadeque through apt-get but it's 404ing. do you think the version on sourceforge is the newest?

excellent listening choice user.

post github

how? mine looks more like

>DAMN.
My nigga

>tfw not enough willpower to ditch from "modern web services" and enforce raster fonts everywhere.
That makes me really sad. Blurry antialiased fonts looks horrible compared to pixel-perfect masterrace.

What if you took the problem the other way around and ditched your raster monitor for a vector one?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_monitor

What an interesting piece of technology. Unironically. Wonder if it's gone dead because of technical limitations or something else.

I think it died because of technical limitations, although I don't know much about the subject.