Why do Africans have to live like this? What caused this?

Why do Africans have to live like this? What caused this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Da white devil

Evil dictator called A. Wyatt Mann.

Colonialism of course.
That's why the USA are in the exact same situation, right ?

We've got the same slum in France

evil whitey. subsaharan africa was the most developed region on planet earth until whitey stole their technology and forced them to live in the mud.

belgiums fault to be desu

European Empires collapsing, premature declarations of independence. There should've been more cooperation on both sides when Colonialism was approaching its end.

This

>drawing a parallel between the Thirteen Colonies and the African colonies

Italian education everyone.

Well not all Africans live this way, I'd say in most countries its about 60% of the urban population who does?

Secondly I'd say former colonial nations propping dictators and puppets who support selling African resources cheaply and who are not held accountable to trickle it down.

My husbando in Katanga changed things in Katanga but now that he is running for president the Belgian and French supported puppet is trying to arrest him on fake charges.

Colonialism.

Excellent weather and fertile soil halted technological progress since everything was abundant. Then colonial rule divided the area without any regard to ethnic and tribal composition. When it ended, it caused strife and declarations of independence without any unifying factors within the borders. This is partly why countries like Botswana, where the vast majority were all one tribe, are actually functional democracies, as opposed to the rest of Africa.

lol jk da white man keepin da kings down :^)

Going to need a pic and timestamp for this one. On a side note, how is Rwandan colonialism going for the DRC nowadays?

Proxy stop, I'm the one whose going to use the DRC flag when I visit family back home next year and shit post

Yes, colonialism has been horrible for everyone who ever experienced it.

What?

Looks like Manila

Up the weather isn't excellent and tropical soils are low in fertility.

Even then tsetse inhibited animal husbandry in the wet tropics. Crops native to the Sahel could not be grown in the wet tropics and the only reason why much of Central Africa was inhabited the way it was is because of Malay derived banana.

Otherwise it'd just be pygmy territory.
It's a proxy user, no one back home knows about Sup Forums.

Abo detected

There are literally random cities in Congo with a population that could be anything between 100 000 and in the millions because nobody knows how many that live there nor what's goin on. There are also no pictures from there out than the airport.

t. Tyrone Hernandez

Sounds interesting, can you read about it?

That girl is kind of qt. Could I go here and get a gf? I'm in the 98th percentile in Sweden so I should be richer than basically everybody in that country. She would literally go from rags to riches and the only price for that is having to live with my ugly fuckface.

Any development that happened in Africa was for exporting natural resources only. The level of education remained extremely low, with very few capable leaders and experts in essential fields. Also add to that the colonial game of treating one group better than another.

In Nigeria for example, the Igbo in the Biafra region tended to directly benefit from British colonialism and became the bureaucrats and administrators. After independence, the Yoruba and Hausa people basically resented them and it soon turned into a civil war. A lot of similar cases throughout Africa where smaller minority groups who were given preferential treatment created both resentment and major conflict.

There are many other factors including geographical ones. But what do I know? I am sure the informative people of Sup Forums know best.

>What caused this?
A fellow Westerner ask it
>Dude

that's quite a steep price

Just do it

Why can't Africans into self development?

Actually I might be full of shit but I recall reading about it somewhere. There was a wiki article about the city and it said population 500 000 - 2.5 million or something. The only picture was that of a small airport.

Anyway have a picture of countryside, people live like this in 2016

Couldn't you just go across the street or something?

I thought only black people were native to sub-saharan africa

The problem with people being shocked at poverty is that they don't see that there are no causes of poverty, only causes of wealth. The conditions modern Africans experience are no worse than you'd have in slums of London in 1845 for example. 100 years ago, the wast majority of people lived in extreme poverty. Only economic development and inudustrialization solves this. It is not about them being inferior or evil whitey or whatever, they are just like we were 150 years ago. The levels of violence in most of European history was also similiar.

This is the only correct and non-troll answer that this thread will ever see, btw.

Were you sick when they went over colonialism in school?

Sure, and they're native to many parts of Russia, at least according to Russians.

I stand corrected, this one too.

We're a Roman-Frankish colony and we're not whining

How do you use proxies if they're banned?

But why were some tribes given preferential treatment?

>tfw an amerifat knows more about the history of your cunt than you do

Africans are the most dumb race of the human species

>Flag

I expected that

HOLY FUCKING SHIT RARE FLAG

I have been searching for you for a long time, saved, THANKS!

Divide and conquer strategy. They mostly targeted the smaller ones since they would have to work/fight that much harder to persevere and maintain their power since they became so resented. A good example as of recently would be the Alawites in Syria.

wow there are people that use their noggins here top work lads

>It's a proxy user, no one back home knows about Sup Forums.

hang on r you actual congolese? if so that cool and also can I ask you questions

retard Sup Forums answers

Niggers are genetically inferior. I don't hate them I'm just telling the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>because blacks can't into order or do anything on time

I'm being serious. They have smaller brains, lower IQ, more testosterone which = more violence, ugly hair and skin, and have made no contributions to humanity. I denied it too but then I swallowed the red pill and realize that they are not the same as us. It hurts I know

Not an argument.

>Swallowed the redpill

Yeah sure shoot.

>Making a counterargument to shitposts

>he is unable to consider an different opinion or idea because society doesn't like it

>muh phrenology

The English dumped their excrement on the street and in rivers until quite recently in their history though

Society doesn't like it because it has no scientific basis. There isn't even a consensus on whether or not race exists, let alone one on genetic differences between races

where in DRC are you from?

what do people eat in part of DRC?

is Kinshasa a proper capital city like Addis or Nairobi or is it not really built up like NDjamena or Bangui?

whats the climate like?

have you been in the jungle/forest? seen any weird animals?

do you speak French? do you know any of the indigenous languages?

do you have an opinion on Patrice Lumumba? is he still highly revered?

have you ever been to Belgium?

what kind of music/movies/other entertainment is most popular?

^^ this 2bh also central africa has more disease and malnutrition that anywhere in the world and low literacy why would we take IQ measurement seriously until that other shit is sorted. IQ measurement there now is higher than Europe at 18th/19th century anyway, we already know it increases over time

It's hilarious really. Irish for the longest time where considered black and in Russia today, Caucasians are considered "black". The concept of race in general is a malleable concept in general.

I know you guys failed badly in the colonial game, but the new world were colonies in the sense that settlers came to start a new life.
Africa was colonies in the sense that business ventures for resources were set up for profit there.

South Korea was literally the poorest country in the world after the Korean war and they made their way to the top 20 richest in under 40 years. Mean while every other 3rd world country has just became more and more shitty after their European owners left. Literally ever country that isn't primary European or East Asian is a third world shithole. Its hard to believe that their is any reason other that the native peoples of those countries' fault.

>where in DRC are you from?
Katanga
>what do people eat in part of DRC?
Lots of manioc, plantains and taro
>is Kinshasa a proper capital city like Addis or Nairobi or is it not really built up like NDjamena or Bangui?
A bit of both
>whats the climate like?
Hot lowlands or cooler highlands to the east, prefer the latter
>have you been in the jungle/forest? seen any weird animals?
There are forest fragments all over the edges of urban sprawl, I've seen more weird animals being sold for meat all chopped up than living
>do you speak French? do you know any of the indigenous languages?
My family speaks lingual francas

French, Copperbelt Swahili and Lingala, I only know a tiny bit of each because I'm Americanized.

>do you have an opinion on Patrice Lumumba? is he still highly revered?
He was great desu and yes
>have you ever been to Belgium?
I have family there, I havent
>what kind of music/movies/other entertainment is most popular?
Terrible movies and music, I can't stand the stuff.

False equivalency

why?

Unsurprisingly, most racist bullshit is based on a complete lack of understanding of history, anthropology, and an inability to logically connect events.

>South Korea was literally the poorest country in the world after the Korean war and they made their way to the top 20 richest in under 40 years
Oh? How about North Korea?

>South Korea meme

Well, South Korea had two things going for it.

1) Strongman leader who could retain power and build institutions

2) Important geopolitical location which made it a magnet for United States investment and financial support.

The second reason reinforces the first reason since having coups would be counterproductive and destabilize the country.

>Oh? How about North Korea?

ahaha he doesnt have an answer for that does he

awesome thx so much for the responses

>ugly hair and skin
Opinion.
Omit it next time you want to convince people of anything.

whites

Your mum asked for it.

>communism
>working

Yo nigger.

Not even a common one either. I've known so many girls that are fucking obsessed with black women's hair and jealous of their complexion.

So you're saying there are factors other than race that are involved in the success and failure of a state? Interesting.

Do people really think everyone on an entire continent lives in squalor like that or is it just shitposting? Sometimes I wonder about you guys.

im not black I'm polynesian you faggot ass african country

Oh fuck off proxy......unless you have have a timestamp/photo..........pls respond

>vaguely blaming all problems on the economic system

lol. I bet you would get mad if I blamed the failure of Haiti on capitalism tho

>polynesian
Dude! You're so lucky. At least you aren't black.

I want to visit Nairobi one day there really are a lot of things to see and do there according to wikitravel including look at Giraffes in their OG habitat. My auntie is originally from there too. And my friend called Patrick.

>saying something negative about a race is racist
>we literally cant have this discussion
also lets ignore IQs because
>muh culture

do people still have resentment against belgium?

Holy shit fucking this 10/10

The failure of blacks to advance in science or technology in the hundreds of thousands of years they have occupied Africa is directly due to low intelligence.

This has also made them easy to exploit.

>saying something negative about a race is racist

^ these are the words of a man who is racist but feels deeply ashamed/offended when ever he is accused of it, so he has to redefine it to his own very specific meaning that doesnt include him. this is exactly what we were supposed to achieve when we started being politically correct, and we've succeeded. :o)

what kind of stupid people can have resentment against belgium?

Many people forget that before the economic miracle, South Korea was wallowing in shit like centuries before. They had literal slavery at the beginning of the 20th century. China is now developing quick, before the development it had 200 years of Africa style famines, civil wars and negative GDP growth (many African countries have economies that are actually growing, sure, at first only a few percent of the population prosper, but then, the British "middle class" was only the upper 7 percent in the mid-19th century, economic growth is always affecting the top quintile first). Quote Wiki "Between 108 BC and 1911 AD, there were no fewer than 1828 famines in China, or one nearly every year in one province or another. However, the famines varied greatly in severity.". China literally had a famine more than once a year in some province or another. At that time, there were many theories on how the Asian collectivist Confucian culture will perupetually keep them poor, then when they succeeded suddenly Confucian culture was seen as the cause for this progress. Cultural explanations of socioeconomic things suck.

DAMN U WHITEY AND YOUR DEVIL TRICKNOLOGY

Yes, I definitely said that regardless of political system or literally anything else all white and Asian countries are perfect. Exactly what i said.
Im not white or east asian btw. I'm a flip and i've been to the Philippines and its a shithole because nobody can't into family planning.

They've always been like that... their culture just haven't evolved since the stone age...

It's their DNA

Why would anyone hate a french city like belgium in particular? We just hate France in general.

The USA didn't suffer as much as say the Congo. Also the US developed a secular republican government.

Yeah, it is racist to say that. Ok. Now can we discuss it? Or should we just ignore it because all racist comments are objectively worthless?

africans are black I dont like black people