You know what's funny?

You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves

What a massive fag. Go back to plebbit.

Hahahaha want to FUCKING TRY TO SAY it TO MY FACE IRL? I'LL FUCKING SMASH YOUR UGLY FACE IN

Is that an internet tough guy version of the "I-get-laid-more-often-than-the-rest-of-this-board" copypasta?

Try me motherfucker

But we're on the internet fag. Nobody cares who you are IRL. Only thing we care about on this board is technology. You can take your faggy little threats to the facebook and fuck off.

eeeeehrm yeah, about that.
i was actually in special forces.
i dont think you could do that.

Oh look, it's OP trying to make a new version of Chad.
How original.
Fuck off. Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

good post

What makes you think a war is fight by hand OP

We have evolved past fists. Today we fight with guns bombs and computers.

Now break 130wpm

I'm not preparrd for that, initializing failsafe mode.
Hello, this is Sup Forums, how may we help you?
Do you have problem with your PC, question about software, discussion about whenever we ahoud use name Linux or GNU/Linux?

amazing thread

Now it's personnel

>barely taller than the chick

Will they ever learn?

>implying a chimp-minded fag like OP understands the concept of development and is not just stuck to monolithic insticts.

kill yourself
or just keep posting

Was there a pirate version of this?

That's fine, I have a Smith & Wesson for faggots like you.
Also saged.

Requesting a Stallman version of this

Faggot thinks he is hard and smart while failing for an obv bait

lmfao.
You couldn't snap your way out of a paper bag, faggot.

>implying a retard falling for bait is not retarded

You autistic faggot

What did you just say?

please do kill me

This

(OP)
Hey Faggots,
My name is Richard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are proprietary, non-free who spend every second of their day using closed-source software. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any GNU? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own closedness, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than using Windows.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the GNU team, and starter on my GNU/Linux team. What software do you use, other than “Winblows”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot Gentoo (it just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my GNU/bitch

Edgy kid :3

I have firearms

fuck off and die

you won't beat me without losing your arm or leg. i won't go down without a fight. i might not be buff, but i have a lot of anger, more than i have fear. i will destroy you and i will laugh doing it.

ئلو مكتب السيد ؟ هذا ئبن زنة