How can literally everyone else even compete?

How can literally everyone else even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

theiphonewiki.com/wiki/Malware_for_iOS
google.com/search?q=iphone 7 coil whine&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They can't.
Now please, DELET.

A11

All that power wasted on shitty software. What a shame.

AVR masterrace

Isn't the 835 already confirmed to be faster though

>Isn't the 835 already confirmed to be faster though
Nope. If it was you wouldn't have posed the question.

>6gb ram in a phone

how is this not retarded

Certainly seems to be working.

Unoptimised software such as Android needs it to be able to perform decent multi tasking.

Software mostly.
There's not really much the average user can do in iOS that truly makes use of the hardware available.
Whereas with a snapdragon or tegra you can use a development board for whatever you need or emulate gamecube on top of all of the things iOS has.

Better then no multitasking.

>apple fags can't even compete
>hue hue muh ram
>it has 6gb
>still cheaper and faster than an ishit 7
BTFO

I hope your ready for 8

>faster
>lmfao

Literally who gives a shit about the performance arms race when it comes to smartphones? Smartphones aren't computers, what are you using your smartphone for 99% of the time? Do you need the latest and greatest CPU for listening to music, browsing the internet and using social media apps? The only demanding thing people do on phones is playing games and even then there's just a very small amount of games that require a powerful SoC.

It's much more interesting to see development in other areas like the Snapdragon 625 that's super energy efficient and seeing how good budget SoCs can become.

poordroid sour grapes. understandable.

I have a Oneplus 3, refer to

But it costs 440 bucks.

>it opens apps faster
>"b-b-but it's not!"
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

That was easy.

A10 master race reporting.

>shitty software
But there are no iPhones running Android.

Check geekbench, faggot.

>iOS
>shit software

I hate the way it looks, but it's resource and memory management is amazing

synthetic numbers are literally worthless

check this

>1680x1050
why are lintards so poor and diseased?

>what was the idroid project
>what was open iboot
It's like you're a 12 year old who just got a used iPhone 5 for his birthday. Literally kill yourself.

>it opens apps faster
>it has much better specs
>it costs less
>you can root it
>you can flash a custom operating system
>"b-b-but muh geekbench!"
E T E R N A L L Y B L O W N T H E F U C K O U T

For all of the useless animations and colorful and rounded garbage that the UI is, I'm surprised that they're as fast as they are. Do yourself a favor and toss out that toy, then go buy a real phone like a man, you faggot.

optimized != good

in the loo rajeesh

What was that Pajeet? I can't hear you over sound of the open market full of motorbikes and cows that you're currently squatting in.

>iOS

That's a nice uncontrolled experiment you got there, familia.

The SD 835 is objectively faster and surpasses the A10 gogeta chip in multi threaded applications by leaps and bounds. The only thing the Apple chip has going for it is the decent single core performance, and its benchmark scores (due to benchmarking software & iOS being tailored & optimized specifically for the hardware present in 2-3 iPhone models.) If you eliminated the OS and software differences from the equation, you'd find that the newest/fastest Qualcomm and Samsung Exynos chips are somewhat significantly superior in terms of design, performance, and capability. The A10 is fucking huge, it might as well be a goddamn x86 chip. Yeah, it's pretty good, but let's not pretend that it's this amazing tech anomaly, or the example of some awe-inspiring engineering feat. If the A10 Fusion were a penis, it'd be 6.75 inches.

is anyone legitimately even arguing that android phones have better internals than iPhone at this point? i don't think anyone is.

android phones have always been budget friendly piles of shit from the beginning. but if all you do is talk and text and browse the web with limited app functionality, which is 90% of peoples use case, you will be fine with a fisher price plastic piece of shit android.

Getting a bare android without proper drivers and hardware acceleration to work on a old Samsung SoC powered iPhone via iOS exploits != iPhone can run Android.

Kill yourself, poojet.

>optimized != good

AHAHAHHAHAHAHaHHAHaAhaHaHAHAHAHaHAHA holy shit you androshit retards aren't even trying to defend your bloated sack of malware, don't you? I've never seen so much sour grapes coming from fanbois, you must be really desperate to rationalize buying a $800 worth lagship that will fall apart in the year, don't get any updates or will be intentially crippled by the carrier and manufacturer, so that you will go and buy a new one.

>SD 835 is objectively faster and surpasses the A10 gogeta chip in multi threaded applications by leaps and bounds
gonna need source on that. I've seen multiple videos of A10 beating sd835 in multithreaded apps like video rendering/exporting/games. keep in mind that the a10 is essentially a dual core chip beating an octacore.
>If the A10 Fusion were a penis, it'd be 6.75 inches
it'd be a 14 inch dong you'd come home to with your girl trying to wrap her lips around. shed know your limpdragon is no match so shed continue trying to fit it in her mouth while you watched oddly aroused.

I quite enjoy the speed and freedom my Galaxy S7E provides. I whole-heartedly believe it's just as fast as the iPhone 7, and I consider it to be the more "premium" device overall.
-t. Previous iPhone 6s Plus owner

Androids aren't the same as they were in 2012, dude. Most of the high end flagships compete head to head with the iPhone.

/thread

You have to be 18 to post on Sup Forums sweetie

>Android running on an iPhone is not Android running on an iPhone
>t. brainlet

>bloated sack of malware
theiphonewiki.com/wiki/Malware_for_iOS

>buying a $800 worth lagship
64GB OnePlus 3T (latest model) is about $450 new from the manufacturer.

>will fall apart in the year
I've had my Nexus 5 and Galaxy s5 for almost 3 years. I've never had to replace a single part and they're still in good, usable condition.

>don't get any updates
It takes about 5 minutes to unlock the bootloader, flash a custom recovery, then install an OS like Lineage that gets weekly updates. Both the Galaxy s5 and Nexus 5 are running Android 7.1.1 Nougat with late March security patches.

>or will be intentially crippled by the carrier and manufacturer, so that you will go and buy a new one
Oh, you mean like the iPhone 4 antennas, iPhone 5-5s power buttons, iPhone 6 bending, or the iPhone 7 coil whine?

Stay salty, iToddler.

>sweetie
You have to be straight to post on Sup Forums, fella

>t. buttmad poojet

>iPhone 7 coil whine
What?

I presented you with facts and the best you can do is call me an Indian because you know I'm right. Who's really buttmad here, user?

>if you eliminate the OS
>Mother of All Keks

google.com/search?q=iphone 7 coil whine&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Oh wow that was so hard!

>facts
You're a braindead faggot who explicitly said that there is no difference if a proprietary product runs a native OS or some hacked together Linux distribution. Kill yourself.

Are you saying that Sailfish OS on a Nexus 5 is not a different OS because it's not native to the Nexus 5? Are you saying that Ubuntu is not an OS because Windows shipped with my laptop? You have a bad grasp on the concept of what an operating system is, dumbfuck.

The point was having an unsupported OS installed on a device that wasn't meant to allow a user to have any third-party software on it, you drooling assfuck. Sailfish and Android both have the Linux kernel under the hood, so it's not entirely impossible to leave one for another despite their obvious architectural difference. Now jump off the cliff, you triple nigger.

>so buttmad that he mixes the posts up
Did I not show you an iPhone running Android? It doesn't matter if it's well supported or not. You're upset because you were proven wrong. Just like an actual toddler, iToddlers can't handle being wrong. When confronted, they throw tantrums.

In the loo, pajeet

This is not your safe space. There are other websites that are more suitable for people with a mental capacity as low as yours.

LOO

REDDIT

Any other company that has decent thermals

>oddly aroused
Not him but don't assume everybody likes to be a cuck, like you

without some sort of rig that can tap at literally the same time, this means nothing. I'm not even an apple shill and this is stupid. Network speed also plays a huge role in this, and I doubt the guy doing the test controlled for variances in network connectivity at all.

>t. a fucking leaf