Are there any anons here willing to code part-time for money?

I've always wanted to make a game but I could never be arsed to learn and do it myself. I have money burning a hole through my pocket and was wondering if there are some here willing to makes some bucks making a game.

I understand it depends on what type and scale or if you just use an existing engine, but you can ask questions about that in the thread.

post here your concept and art first
then writings and scenario, dialogs

But what if people steal my ideas?

i would be more willing to do server administration and or writing if you need help with that

but what if the person you hire steals your ideas

what if the person what hires you steals your salary?

OP here, I realy don't mind that much about making money, so much as I just want to play a game like this, though ofcourse making some bucks would still be nice. If it means someone "steals my ideas" then the game gets made anyway so it's just a win-win then.

anyways, it's going to be an MMORPG, then

Give us the quick rundown on what your looking to achieve.

I'm currently working as an engine programmer/implementer, I don't have much time on my hands but I'd be happy to put a few hours in each week.

There's these things called "contracts." Maybe read up on that shit.

>MMORPG
That's still pretty vague. Also MMOs can be fairly expensive to run depending on how big you want them to be.

i will be waiting
[email protected]

it's going to be the biggest and the most great MMO of all times

Something that's been bothering me is the lack of scale in some open-world RPGs. TES games have the classic first person combat, M&B let's you fight actual battles and roam across the map while the over-the-top mess that is Wurm Online just makes everything super tedious and boring.

I had the idea of making a game with the potential of Wurm but building things are MUCH MUCH faster, 1st person combat, no turn-based BS, and it being an MMO with many players interacting and trying to build their realms (if they bother to organise at all), fight in large M&B style battles, or you can just lone-wolf and raid players just trying to trade or farm.

One concept I thought of was something like a neolithic (think RUST) start out on the island of Crete and just let everyone spawn and do whatever they want in the sandbox.

>i have ideas i can totally contribute
>i just need a coder, writer and an artist.
Delet this thread now.

This is fake OP btw.

I understand its hilarious how I just want to give ideas but I sort of imagine someone else taking over after anything I can contribute besides concept becomes irrelevant.

Ok nice I'll shoot you an email.

So are you saying that you want to make a company?

I'm willing to pay random IT people over the Internet to collaborate in coding a game whether it's worthile to go the extra step and make a company and try to get a profit out of the game depends how serious you guys are.

But why would you pay some random Sup Forumsfaggots to make a game?
It will probably be made with C and everything made by hand expect audio and rendering backends.
But it would probably be fun anyway.

It actually depends on ho serious you are, which you aren't, since you're asking here.

I thought this was just a good place to casually meet some IT guys. I do recall Sup Forums has collaborated to make other games in the past.

I make games part time for fun while working on an animation program as my main job. I'm looking to collaborate with more people. I have a game in stores right now. It's called switchum. Look it up in the Google play or iOS app store and let me know what you think. I'll keep an eye on the thread in case your interested.

Contact me at [email protected]

it probably wont happen

>nofunallowed.jpeg

And
/thread

So Wurm Online just streamlined?

That wasn't OP.

How much money are we talking about? What platforms is it going to support? What time-frame are we looking at?

>Want to pay someone to make a game
>First idea is to build a MMO

That's not how you do it user.

The idea guy is a meme
But he's the money guy too, big difference