switzerland
the good parts of italy
the good parts of the UK

thought portugal and spain were south europe

anything west of 15 E

Ireland, UK, Benelux, france

This

We are, that's some meme map

If you want Western Europe in the most literal sense, then Iceland, the UK, Portugal, and Spain would technically be the correct answers.

But "Western" Europe is really just developed Europe as a whole, which happens to lie west on the continent (with the exception of Finland, Greece and Italy to some degree).

If you want to get more specific, then it's France, Belgium and Netherlands, though technically that would be more like central western Europe.

We r iberians lad

Honestly here, we consider spanish not europeans... For me countries like Argentina, Chile, Uruguay even mexico is our "europe" not the fucking "western euros or something like that"

Yeah, historically we always saw Europe as an external identity, something we barely are part of. The EU changed that, though.

>with the exception of greece

Stop this UK-tier special snowflake shit.

Spain is Europe whether you like it or not. If Southern Europe isn't considered Europe, then there's no reason to consider Northern Europe to be Europe either, as we have even less in common with the mainland than you.

As in, it lies east, but still considered """"west"""".

Is my opinion bro.. We refer to europe like a external thing... Ask a some Spaniard.

t.Muhamad
Spaniards naturally consider themselves europeans. It´s just an int meme

To be part of a union with uk and france is a shame for the spanish empire

No dude It is not lie.. Is really that europe for us is a external thing... We are so different for example (Germans, french,or brits)

We have anything in common with them

Vale ya con el Spain is not europe xD meme. Te vamos a deportar Mohamed.

But it's true. The reconquista and the conquest of America made this way and the fact that the Habsubrgers wars in Europe were a disaster plus the inquisition forced us to ignore Europe and see it as something we don't belong to. As I said before being part of the EU changed that due the Brussels propaganda.

el chicANO ROTO, you are not white, Pierre Lopes

Enserio nos consideramos europeos? Venga ya si sabemos que no

the shittiest fucking map I've ever seen
good job

Excuse me but they are the Irish Isles.

It's only been very recently that Spain even started looking to Europe.
Yes, we are indeed in Southern-Europe, but we have nothing to do with it nor have we ever wanted before the last 2 decades.
>If Southern Europe isn't considered Europe
Nobody said that, we clearly said Spain.
>Spaniards naturally consider themselves europeans. It´s just an int meme
The "European Spain" is the actual meme. Spain is more "americana" than European, to the point were the country has, again and again, completely disregarded its own mainland stability and infrastructure to maintain the Américas.
We were -and still are- so infatuated with it that we see as the most important time in our history.
Stop this bullshit that "Spain is as European as France and Germany" because it's retarded.
Europe has hated us for centuries, and we've been at war for stupidities. Europe has a bitter image of us, the américas don't.

This retard is a butthurt romanian inmigrant.

this is western Europe

Yes we do. We don't like you.

Also
>Spain
>Spending money on its colonies

Everything went to your stupid wars with the french, ottomans and protestants you fuck.

is france very catholic?