Look at that fuckin titlebar, it makes me so fucking angry

look at that fuckin titlebar, it makes me so fucking angry

is there a way to fix this? I mean, besides begging the developers to do their job

Other urls found in this thread:

extensions.gnome.org/extension/723/pixel-saver/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pointer_(user_interface)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there are firefox plugins, but there are no solutions for non Gnome apps in general. Fuck Gnome and their CSD.

Unity did it best, hands down.

>top left
>applicazioni

ahaha fucking luigi language

Yeah, switch to English.

>tfw luigis program better than burgers

Eat shit tablet cuck
Fix me a calzone you cuck

>installing GNOME3
Also theres a setting to turn off the huge titlebar

Yeah. Install a minimalist window manager without title bars. Non-x confirming applications are bad! Also chromium is bloat, install surf.

A proper screen

Install a different DE that won't eat 1/4 of your screen with window controls because Gnome is shit.

Calzones are pointless, it's just pizza that's harder to eat

install pixel saver
extensions.gnome.org/extension/723/pixel-saver/

You're pointless. You're just a fat sack of shit in a fedora that's hard to look at.

Will you fix me a calzone or will I have to smack you on the mouth?

>laptop resolution
>bar on top

Now I miss Sicily you bastard.
Why is American food like eating a plate full of salt?

Ciao amico italiano, installa KDE.

>mfw both chromium and gnome3 applications like nautilus and disk-manager work fine on openbox and integrate well instead of having two taskbars

Use Gnome Web.

black pussy was made for colonization

macciatto parlando italiano espresso ?

Chilean here. Hahah eat shit us shitters.

>China, Russia, Poland
commie trifecta?

Chile not even on list...

Polish coder here - we take algorithms and data structures very seriously.

K U R W A
U
R
W
A

You people are fucking dumb. Right click and select pic related.

to be clear right click the area to the right of the tabs

not so fast Jose Ricardo de la Rosa Worcestershire

Yes, it's better now. Thanks

Maximized

>HackerRank
More like "Which country has the best code monkeys?"

Pathetic. Like trying to answer "Which country has the best designers?" based on Fiverrrrrrrrr and "Which country has the best data scients?" based on Kaggle..

De-Maximized
Learn to use extensions.

>More like "Which country has the best code monkeys?"
And how exactly is it different?

Do you seriously believe that a university schooled programmer in 2017 somehow differs from a h1b visa brown codemonkey?

"It's pure shit out of the box but here install these 20 MB JS crap to make it barely usable"

Gnome fags... smhf (shaking my head furiously)

Hopefully Canonical will get this shit fixed when Ubuntu moves to Gnome. They got it working in Unity so they better fucking make it so.

PAY DENBTS MARIO

No, most people from universities are terrible programmers, but at least they have some level of intelligence and education, which allows them to grow. A code monkey will stay a code monkey.

Chinks die if they don't do good. Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, and other Eastern Europeans are ungodly good, especially with low level/very unique challenges most of the West pussied out on years ago. I don't know what it is that compels them to work on crazy shit nearly exclusively.

Didn't they fire half of their desktop team? I just don't see them ship a heavily modified Gnome 3 with 18.04, esp. since it's a LTS release

More like Chinks found a way to cheat that test. Look at scientific papers, China and India are the biggest crap factories.

>And how exactly is it different?
Expectations and quality realistically. Hackerrank is gr8 for shit you don't really care about and need cheap ASAP. You're giving up quality of code (therefore the "best" ranking doesn't make sense) in favor of being cheap, and fast.

This isn't to say new grads are better at all. However, majority of people who are actually great programmers (and thus employed, especially in Europe and America) will not be using hackerrank whatsoever because they don't need that abysmal shit.

tl;dr - it's skewed towards poor nations with code monkeys who shit out abysmal quality (but cheap) code and can therefore get ranked higher on a site explicitly for code monkeys in poor nations

Installed extensions:
Dash to panel
Drop down terminal (I like quake-style terminals)
Hide top bar
Moc keys (I use Music On Console)
Topicons plus (integrate legacy icons which are becoming more and more dead anyway into the topbar, which is now a part of my panel)

It's not bloated.

t. usa butthurt

Yeah fucking spot on projection buddy cause that's the reason why white european countries take up majority of the top 20 and India, Mexico, Brazil, Pakistan (THE brown codemonkey states) score even lower than the US and UK.

The amount of mental gymnastics you entitled 1st world manchildren do to validate your weird worldview is amazing.

This only solves it for chrome, other apps still look like shit

Are you even using GNOME?

>Yeah fucking spot on projection buddy
You should at the very least understand terms before you start flinging them around wildly.
>The amount of mental gymnastics you entitled 1st world manchildren
In addition, work on not relying on too many buzzwords to get your point across. Again it just makes you look very childish.

address the argument not the person making the argument
>cause that makes you look very childish

looks fine to me

I am now

I wouldn't advise mixing up KDE and GNOME environments, as is indicated by the KDE pointer.

Looks fine to me

>I wouldn't advise mixing up KDE and GNOME environments, as is indicated by the KDE pointer.
It's just a fucking *cursor and it's breeze not "KDE Pointer"

Also go sniff a floppy dick faggot

You sure are irritated by a mere suggestion, friend.

Also, both of our terms are correct.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pointer_(user_interface)

The main Gnome developer defends those over-sized title bars. Install Windows.

That's a nice looking couple.

Breeze pointer goes with Vertex-maia gtk better than adwaita that's all.

>get a window manager which can hide maximized programs' titlebars
>utilize the taskbar to get the windows' names

Problem solved. Except for GNOME programs, but I only use Evince.

>KDE pointer
>literally a mouse cursor theme
>don't mix this random cursor theme it might break things

Average poster on here.