Is technology going to destroy us one day?

is technology going to destroy us one day?

>Chadbots will be able to fufill womens fantasies while coding better than any of us

I believe it'll drive us to do something really for the sake of getting materials so that we can build more technology, rather than technology being the active force in the matter.

hopefully yes

/thread

The more I learn about programming and AI specifically, the more I'm starting to get convinced that we will never get a robot uprising. We're more likely to die by a beta uprising.

No.

We are going to destroy ourself with technology.

I'll be dead by then, but yeah, it's inevitable we'll destroy ourselves with it.

>one day
Oh sweet child of summer

>CLANKED.COM

lol'd

It's already doing it

kek
>how can meatboys even comete

Underrated

yes and i can't wait

Well, yeah, think about how hard a push there are for robotics:

In industry:
>Robots work for no pay, only require maintenance
>Factory jobs are already mostly automated with humans present for QC
>Eventually AI would understand what isn't allowed for QC and replace those humans too
>Services industry 'bots can work all hours in a world where constant 'work' is a requirement since communication around the world has been a thing for a while.
>Companies want to jew out as much money as possible, thus reliable robots who never take sick leave, vacation etc are obviously better than their human counterparts.

I mean, I could go on but that's the gist of it.

In society
>Robots are predictable, thus great partners.
>They will always earn x amount of $, never get fired since they'd have been designed for a certain job.
>You never have to worry about being cheated on by your qt robopartner
>Probably made to be even better in bed than actual woman
>Reduce rape by a fair bit since sexual frustration would not be a cause anymore. Thus allowing psychopaths who do rape to be lynched

I'd say that somewhat sums it up.

Waifubots will be able to give you a BJ while cooking better than women and without having to listen to hours of filler to get either.
Then there really won't be any further need for all the messy, suboptimal bullshit that are relationships and male-female interaction in general.

hopefully

I love how some people think robots is something new that somehow threatens humans.
Those "threats" have been over us for centuries.

Idk, ask Syria

If we build it right, it should.

>Women get husbandobots and men get waifubots
>Society improves significantly
I approve of this future

Yes, they will first genocide minorities and weaklings and eventually white people too

>yfw white people are minority on the global scale

How can human bois compete?

>weaklings
Most of Sup Forums is fucked

Most of Sup Forums doesn't get into a major PTSD screaming session because their favorite candidate didn't win an election,
so you are incorrect there.

Most of Sup Forums is desensitized.
What you are thinking of are snowflakes outside of Sup Forums who can't even browse a single Sup Forums board without getting triggered and requiring pills to recuperate.

it will tear us down and make us anew

Do you think there is an uncanny valley for robot sex?

Vibrators/Dildos are already better/bigger then men.

What women want beyond that is intimacy and they can't get that with sex toys.

hard to say.
there are a lot of unqualified people in charge of countries and militaries that can miss use technology. And there are plenty of greedy and misguided people running corporations producing technology that can go awry, like AI. But even if those things kill millions, there will always be random people living on the outskirts of society beyond the reach of our destruction and society will rebuild.

I'd bet we are more at risk of some Natural Process killing us than ourselves... altho we are pretty good at that. Earth just needs to get hit by a big enough Rock to absolutely wipe out life... again.

I hope so

Yes. Of course. you will have less rights than them, (they will belong to companies. Companies have more tights than idiots like us).

And then later, when you seek to establish your own human rights against them, you will not be able to because the company that made them no longer controls them.

The second strong AI exists, you will have less rights than it. Over time, you will have no rights to it.

Faraday cages must be a standard in every new home. At least every home must have an AI panic room.

Robots are predictable, until they are governed by a self-learning strong AI. After that, legally, as well as technically, they are anything but predictable.

By the way, fake-smart people like you - giving their corrupt opinion to the plebs - will be the cobblestones for our road to ruin, make no mistake.

After the blow job, they'll take your real job.
Then how will you get either?

Again, another brick idiot excited about it's own demise

If the question was, "will my coffee maker one day destroy humanity" this would be a great response.

But the "technology" the post refers to, given it's image, is clearly AI.

So yeah, kind of worth considering the downside of creating a species of physically superior psychopaths that live forever.

This. Sadly.

>who can't even browse a single Sup Forums board without getting triggered and requiring pills to recuperate
you just described nu-Sup Forums aka le_donald

>What women want beyond that is intimacy
This is why men cannot be replaced with a sex bot.
Women want that emotional connection even more than just sex.

Most men don't need or want that connection.

My hand is sexbot

I hope so.

experiencing a good bj is worth living for
but sometimes those lips are attached to a real bitch