RGB IS A MEME

What is my IQ based off the fact that I fell for the RGB meme?

>pic related

>needs light to type
>can't touchtype properly

Very low.

What if I bought RGB just for the aesthetic? I can type at 100+ WPM easily without looking, but at the time I thought RGB was super cool.

I type with only my index fingers.

probably mid 90's, possibly lower

what is the most redpilled keyboard?

>buy blue led mechanical
>can't touch type
>always in dark room
>have to look at eye damaging blue light to type
Life is hard as a brainlet

that sucks. i learned to touch type in 2nd and 3rd grade, and that was early 90's.

OP here, it's just not worth 3 digits - at least to me considering that I only wanted it for the audio visualizer feature which I can't actually do without buying one of their shitty headsets also.

I learned to type on actual typewriters in the 90s too, we had a PC lab and enough computers.

What is my IQ if I don't need key labels to type but need to look down once in a while and only use index fingers?

The Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB Cherry MX RGB Brown has been on my wishlist for a while. I want it but dropping those triple digits on it has held me back.

Find a similar keyboard with the MX Browns but fuck the modular lighting and get just a static backlight for a cheaper price.

>can only find mechanical keyboards with iso layouts in europe
>live in southamerica
>love nylon and feet

I've got MX Reds. Big mistake if you use only index fingers since you accidentally hit the wrong key with the side of your fingertip 80% of the time because of the 2mm initiation distance.

Can't you guys get mavis bacon?

Just run a 3rd party driver that does the visualizer.

Because the keyboard works through LUA, anyone with competent programming abilities can make it do whatever they want, and there are several 3rd party options that allow for this without buying their headset.

I got one red color only is much cheaper. Very comfy keyboard

I have that. I'm about to send it in for repairs because the LEDs are going bad. About 10 LEDs affected. I actually think it might be the wiring. I dunno how common this is, but I'm going to seel it once I get it back from them and buy something with less parts.

>sell it
fixed

I've had my RGB for 2 years of daily use and none of the LEDs are dead.

The problem here is not your IQ, it's your age. You fucking 8yo get out of my board!

I used mine for less than a year before experiencing this problem. It's just gotten worse over time

IBM Model M

Well it doesn't happen with most of them and they have a warranty for a reason.

This, but I can still type without looking at my keys

Needing to use a warranty just pisses me off. I shouldn't have to spend even more money shipping their defective product back to them after I already spent more money that should ever be spent on a keyboard in the first place. Not to mention I will have to go without my primary peripheral device for who knows how long while they fix it. Go away you stupid shill and stop trying to defend defective shit.

0-80

>stop trying to defend defective shit
Lol, your anecdote is just as valid as mine fuckwad. I've had mine longer than you and it has NO dead LEDs at all.

Maybe you're just a retarded razer shill yourself fuck head.

Razer products are defective too. I bought a mouse from them and now the middle click only works half the time. All these gamer peripherals are shit. You are a shill. Fuck off and go to a different part of the internet.

>his opinion differs from mine
>YOU'RE JUST A SHILL GET OUT OF HERE
Wew, your opinions are garbage if you get so defensive that you assume everyone is a shill.

Enjoy your cheaper shit products that you'll inevitably convince yourself is better for whatever reason.

Then don't spend 3 digit rgb keyboards. You can get better for cheaper.

>Believing liking something has anything to do with intelligence
It's not high, but for a different reason.

white is the only acceptable LED color.
black is also acceptable.

>black LED color
Better have no led at all.