Whats up with Northern and Southern Italians Hating eachother

I have a college friend from Turin who claims northerners hate southerners and visa-versa. Why is that? Becuase Southerners are slightly darker?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mt2QuQcb2oU
youtube.com/watch?v=94Fhg7EP0pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As a non-italian I can take a wild guess:
>Northern Italy - Central/Northeast Spain
>South Italy - AndalucĂ­a/Extremadura

Basically every single negative stereotype about Italy comes from the south. And most of them are true.

North Italy: Great culture, arts,cuisine, rich
Mezzogiorno: Mafia, Poor, many emigrants
It's like the conflict between South states and North states in USA

>Basically all italian culture comes from the south.
FTFY

>Becuase Southerners are slightly darker
No, because they are poorer and perceived as a drain on the economy. The cities in the south are dirty and controlled by various mafia organizations like the Ndrengheta. Southerners come to the north looking for jobs and cause friction between them and locals.

Like the guido gangsters?

>Tagliate quella linea che divide nord e sud

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mt2QuQcb2oU

Terronia is not Tuscany, faggot.

Northeners are jealous of our qts

desu

haha south is dragging us down remove terrone make italy great hahaha look at me how original and white and successful i am.

That jaw

Venus in the flesh.

it is not north italy italy, double faggot

t.never been to the south
youtube.com/watch?v=94Fhg7EP0pw

South italian girls, best girls

It has nothing to do with skin color, It has to do with culture.

The whole whiteness shit is only here on Sup Forums, most Europeans don't think in terms of "Whiteness" that's an American thing.

i've been to andalucia and murcia and i loved it! and yea, extremadura will be next! (all hail Pizarro uezs)

>not living in the comfy south

>not hanging out with your south italian KKK bros

>not enjoying the old part of the city

>not going to a "festino" with a south italian qt

Enjoy your skin cancer lmao.

i actually was surprised how much the little brown chicitas like tall northern gambas

>Spain
>skin cancer
You have to be a moron to get it.
Oh, of course you liked it. It doesn't mean it's dragging the country down.

Southern Spain is literally hotter and sunnier than most of North Africa.

Go google skin cancer numbers for Spain.
You have to be stupid to get skin cancer.

Because you are already adapted to it. Take a look at Australia's skin cancer rates for example. That's what would happen to a pigskin pasty German if he kept going there all the time.

Australians while young have very little concern for overexposure and take pride in fine tans. It's complete ignorance.
t. Son of Gazza and Shazza

How come Australians can tan if you're supposedly the descendants of Brits and Irish? Both of those groups become lobsters under the sun.

Every Aussie are at least 1/10th abbo desu

Southern Italians say the Savoys sacked them during the unification and that's why they're poor today

Not the reason why we are poor, but it's true that they sacked us and it certainly didn't help make things better

How poor are you ?
Eastern European poor ?
Latin American poor ?
African poor ?
U.S.A. poor ?

Southern Italy sucks t b h

Its less european and more similar to middle eastern/north african cultures, its pretty much a hybrid between the two

Corruption, poverty, dirty streets, conservatism, religious as hell, buildings that are almost falling apart because people don't look after them

South Italy is better than the middle east and north Africa but its also shittier than northern Italy

hello ahmed

It's better than Eastern Europe also. Even the best Slavic countries (Czech Republic and Slovenia) are poorer than it, but they have the "muh communism" excuse.

Ending up being the most pro-monarchy area in Italy until the second half of the past century. Stockholm syndrome?

I only truly hate campania. Neapolitan scum is the worst thing on the fucking planet. Literally worse than the niggest of the blackest ghetto.

What is the deal with that blue patch in Portugal?

>mfw I AM the Neapolitan scum
Thank you, great-grandpa and great-grandma Rizzo, for emigrating

> randomly meet college girl from Turin in a social app
> we chat every once in a while for a few weeks in the summer
> she's nice if a bit troubled and stressed
> her classes start and conversation stops
I kinda miss her tbqhwy

>20% unemployment
>corrupt as hell
>poor, no industry whatsoever
>terrible education
>terrible healthcare
>mafia

southern italy is probably the shittiest region in western europe, not counting romania and such post commie cunts

North is civilized Austrian clay

Yeah but just reverse that

No. Poortugal is still shittier. See:

Ur basically reporting its status without considering its causes. That's what a good education's supposed to teach you so the joke's on you :^)

last time we went to war we ended your empire

this, they're backwards and corrupt

>visa-versa

>its causes
southern shitalians, duh

>mfw they speak German in South tyrol

>mfw German with an Italian accent

>italy
>ending anything

they dont have an italian accent

I know, shocking

Who cares about snowniggers. The coolest thing about South Tyrol are the people who speak Ladin. It looks and sounds so cool.

It is hard for Tuscany to deal everyday with polentoni and terroni, they're fucking retarded.

B-But I like you:

>disliking Aosta Valley

Are you jelly that they get to be bilingual for free?

Tuscany is a part of Northern Italy
Da Vinci was from there

>italy
>western europe
It's the definition of south

it's both actually

The same middle province has been neutral in all of these.
Does nothing happen here? Why does nobody care about it?

We are way more Western than Scandishits.

I don't know, but it's always funny when Italians try to harass Southern Italians because it's an excellent chance to pull out examples of Northern Italo-Aryans.

no, only northerners hate southerner...not vicecersa
it must be an inferiority complex sort of
quite the opposite leaf

People only know about italy due to the south.

I know right. I like to do the same thing with the eternal Anglo.

Because Southerners are always shitting the image of italy in the world with mafia and garbage

Italy invented the definition of "Western"

>visa-versa

Which is funny as brown eyes among white Britons is the minority (blue eyes dominate), whereas blue and light eyes are the minority in Italy.

If you ask "What do you like about Italy", most people will reply "the food". And if you ask them what they like about Italian food, they will reply "pizza and pasta", both Southerner food.

What's up with Welsh people though? They often look like they're legit southern yuros.

If you ask "What do you dislike about Italy", most people will reply "the criminality". And if you ask them what they dislike about Italian criminality, they will reply "mafia and corruption", both Southerner things.

>2016
>having the evil eye

They are ancient Iberians

Butthurt southerners are obsessed with race while the reason they're hated is not racist,it's because they just suck

>mafia
>what is Mala del Brenta

>corruption
>implying

No idea.

>the differences between north and south Wales are greater than between northern and southern England
Interdasting

only the euro countries involved in the atlantic slave trade are western

It's an ongoing study - People of the British Isles Project.

>what is Mala del Brenta

A Sicilian mafia. They just immigrated to Veneto.

well, if you like cherrypicking, let me be a butthurtino like you

>If you ask "What do you like about Italy", most people will reply "the food". And if you ask them what they like about Italian food, they will reply "pizza and pasta", both Southerner food.

>what is prosciutto
>what is parmigiano

plus non ignorant people also love italian culture (renaissance and shit) and a lot of it came from northern and central italy

SURELY NOT SOUTHERN

Averages out around 50%, 20-30% other light eyes - hazel included. Then whatever else.

We will get rid of the Italians, just like we did in 45'

At a price.

Awesome, I've actually participated in a genetic study in my region, they got a sample of my saliva and mailed me the tests a few months later.

Most of its members where Venetians you retard

>At a price.
That's our line you Slovenian cunt

>it's a veneto and friuli suck each other's dick episode

I'm not cherrypicking, "pizza and pasta" is literally the answer of 95% of the people.

Just outbreed us out. I will marry a slovenian 1000 times over a jewtalian annoying bitch. Little by little italy shall become slovenian

Please enlighten me if I talk bullshit
But is Northern Italy not pretty Germanic influenced while cultural powerhouses like Tuscany in Central Italy or even Southern Italy remained Hellenic/Latin ?

the cherrypicking was about the mafia and corruption.

you can cherrypick that shit even in germany, it's everywhere, doesn't mean south italy is corrputionlandia literally owned by mafia.