I love this company so fucking much

I love this company so fucking much.

The global breadth and ubiquity of Microsoft creates tremendous opportunity to fundamentally improve the lives of billions worldwide. The never ending pursuit of world-changing software and technology.

From Xbox to Windows Phone to Cloud and Enterprise to Office, Bing and oh-so-much-more, you will never get bored because of the enormous variety of products and projects you can own and the wide array of people and enterprises they power.

+1 if you love Microsoft!

6 shekels have been deposited in your shilling account pajeet

hoho
someone's eating food tonight

You're supposed to be subtle when trying to troll.

The only reason Sup Forums hates Windows is because botnet and automatic updates. Other than that, most people would move over probably.

+1

This board already become so shitty that honestly i cannot tell anymore if something is bait or actual paid telemarketing.

>move over
like anyone is unironically using linux here

This

Ironically enough, Microsoft creates some pretty good hardware. Xbox, surface and lumias are really great engineered piece of hardwares.
They really drop the ball in sofware though. Besides the office suite, every thing else they make is inferior to the competition, they only sell because of brand recognition.

die

>Creates a tremendous opportunity to improve lives
Shame they're just a scum corporation trying to bleed people for profit.

B-but uga bongo mate is friendly user.

At least Google creates quality products.

Like most users are unironically using Windows

How much child abuse must one endure to become a obedient bootlicker like OP?

pajeet, pls

they don't monitor this pace and this post won't score you points on your h1b application

Pajeets aren't even trying to be subtle anymore.

I've been unironically using Gentoo with i3 for four years now, kill yourself.

Time to upgrade tox-core, faggot.

>unironically reply to b8

1) Are you serious?
2) Did you try to love something else?

> sent from my Windows phone
> ... while using a designated shitting street

If you love them so much:
1) Did you legally buy your copy of windows?
2) Do you know they don't care about you, your family or you pajeet situation?

I know this is a shitpost, but it seems Microsoft is genuinely deploying shills to popular tech websites and forums. It used to be somewhat subtle but now it is just blatant and obnoxious. This new world where we have to treat shills as legitimate forum occupants sucks.

I WANT OFF MR. SHILLS AWFUL RIDE

Huh. So thats why the rust thread yesterday felt forced.

Just install Linux on the surface. Idk if you can install other OSs on Lumia phones, tho i'd imagine that would impact the performance.

yes, its forced because some fucking anonymous post depicted in a fucking image must validate your paranoia.

you are a tool