en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embassy_Row#Gallery
youtube.com/watch?v=l-GrF87b82Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats rather specific

bureaucracy, organized crime (gangs), and then the other organized crime

WE

Obamo

no

A hive of scum and villainy. You must never go there Simba.

It's D.C

Center of the city is nice filled with beautiful neoclassical buildings and monuments, important historical and governmental sites, colleges and embassies from various countries.

Most of the city is infested with homeless nuts though, Just about every park has squatters with tents. Some are just poor local niggers, the population is predominately black especially outside the center, others are rich liberal kids that decided to spend their future not showering for weeks and grabbing the arms of people passing by to tell them of their personal conspiracy theories.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABolM6dig9k

corrupt career politicians and nigs. sometimes both...

Black thugs including Mr President

it's either:
>blacks
>young hip people doing cool things
>busy beaurocrats

Literal AIDS and murder.

A shooting, recently.

Lots of top secret shit that you don't need to know about.

The Exorcist was filmed there. "The stairs" still exist to this very day.

And since we're on Sup Forums and it's the national capital, it's worth mentioning that many countries have embassies inside of cute old houses:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embassy_Row#Gallery

feral negros

wonderful for a weekend vacation, see the museums and monuments, some of the best in the world.
Don't stay longer than that.

Its shit, just utter shit.

drugs and poverty
also our national capital

Everything shitty about America you can possibly imagine stuffed into one tiny area polluting the surrounding region. I am moving further south as soon as I can.
t. Northern Virginian on vacation

maybe come to the sun coast or the gold coast?
t. southern floridian

I love my state and would like to stay in it, just not the Northern region. A visit to the everglades sounds nice though.

youtube.com/watch?v=l-GrF87b82Q
wew

the everglades are a bit overrated. maybe i'm just saying that becau'se i've visited five times, but they just don't stand out at much as the western beaches

top fucking lel
this guy needs to do Tyson's Corner

how've things changed since the embargo was lifted? Are there some nice Cuban cigar bars there now?

It's nice. Native Washingtonian here. National Gallery of Art is amazing and free. Air and Space museum is cool and free. Good food, although pricey. Rent is getting out of control.