HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

Other urls found in this thread:

macobserver.com/analysis/apfs-speed-ios/
youtube.com/watch?v=w8McnLptkwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because after all android is not that shitty.
Ifags will defend this 1000 USD piece of shit.

OnePlus increased the animation speed compared to stock android

iOS is padded with tons of useless animations that can't be disabled

>better cpu
>more ram
>somehow performs better

Also it seems kinda stupid to run the speedtest on both devices at the same time

webpage elements loading are not OS animations.

it's because OnePlus uses F2FS

>app launches quicker due to less animations and can then start loading in the web content quicker

my shitty ass chinkphone will beat the iphone 7 if i turned off the animations in android

Wonder how the storage performance compares to the iPhone since iOS switched filesystems

ifags love the idea of paying a lease on a phone like it's a car.

Isn't the 3T a chinkphone?

Anecdotally, the only difference I noticed was Maps opens and displays every thing quicker than before. Everything else is about the same

>iOS is padded with tons of useless animations that can't be disabled
Probably true considering the iPhone 7 beats every other phone out there in nearly every benchmark. I mean I would hope that's the case considering it starts at nearly $800 for lol32gb.

About to pull the trigger on a Oneplus 3T. Should I wait for the Oneplus 5, or is it going to be more expensive?

>more ram
Just putting this out there, the amount of ram is no indicator of how quickly something will load on a device (assuming its not being used 100%, as is apparent on OPs test)

However the quality, generation of the ram and its connections on the motherboard will greatly effect loading speeds.

Just wait, either the 5 is good enough at a great price point or the 3T gets a reduced price.

Half of that shit is loading from internet
Sent from my one plus one

Apple's SOCs are industry leading but the software choices are shit.

>crappy notifications handling
>homescreen is shit
>animations can't be turned off easily
>can't switch default apps

We'll, aktually, animations on iOS CAN be disabled and changed into a basic fade in (reduce motion in accessibility).

>in nearly every benchmark
Except real-world use

Hope it comes July at the latest. My Nexus 5 is beginning to not charge.

This kills the thread.

Iphone is for faggots too.

yup, and it'll display those apps at a smooth 12 fps using terrible frame lag compensation bullshit to attempt to not make it look horrible.
get a life guys.

>>app launches quicker due to less animations and can then start loading in the web content quicker
> processes stop to display animations and then continue

And that is why Sup Forums and especially (You) are retarded.

the animations hide the loading lag

Java on Linux is fast. I've done sorts which run faster in Java than c++. Same algorithm.

I MADE MY MISTAKES

I really doubt that but that aside Java in Android has become batshit crazy fast after the ART runtime became the norm since like 5.0.

Why did android devs use the shitty DALVIK runtime in the first place? I don't know, communism?

Or it's just overpriced.

GOT NOWHERE TO RUN

the stupid fuck put reduce motion on iOS. it 'supposedly' removes the animation but makes them load slower. also, get on 10.3. APFS plus their already godly fast storage is insanely fast.

coming from a former pixel owner who bought the red iPhone

Does being red make it go faster?

macobserver.com/analysis/apfs-speed-ios/
youtube.com/watch?v=w8McnLptkwE

It is probably will get better in the future, and/or if you will do fresh format instead of conversation (It is for sure doesn't go so smoothly and leave something behind).

So have you told your parents yet?