Reminder that the british """people""" are monsters

reminder that the british """people""" are monsters
50% of the entire child(under 16 years old) population starved to death in concentration camps during the second boer war

they don't even teach them about it in school because it's just inconvenient history

>morbidly obese kettle calling the halaal pot black

yanks had concentration camps in the civil war

>Australians really likes British dicks

well that's explains the cuckstamp flag.

obviously not if i had a dig at them for being muslim. i know your local shareef doesn't approve of learning to read but you should still give it a red hot go if you want to communicate with people online.

>muslim muslim muslim muslim

Australians have really a repetitive boring banters without imagination, it's literally the same tier like calling you a kangaroo banger or a criminal/whore rapebaby.

no matters if we are muslims or not, you are still a huge british cocksuckers and probably more racist than muricans, people visits australia for the fauna and the landscapes, not for australians people you know?

>they don't even teach them about it in school because it's just inconvenient history
They do.

oh fuck you're whipping out the big guns mate! you're hitting us right where it hurts! our tourism industry!

hmmm i wonder why you may be taking my muslim bashing a bit too close to heart?

legitimate question but do people visit any country for the people?

yeah the ones with sex tourism

>be french
>surrender

we don't get taught about fucking loads of british history at school because there's not enough time let alone going into any kind of detail

the french never made it to 41 lmao

BRITISH RAGE THREAD????
>RETURN SUGAR

>RETURN WHIPPINGS

>RETURN TO AFRICA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The englishs did the biggest military retreat and escape in human history at Dunkirk.

Then they hide on their island for the rest of the war while waiting the Amerians to come save them.

Yet they claim "victory"
Fuck you Fuck your race and your family, and fuck your deads.

that explains why you're all insuferable fucking cunts.
>british education ; the source of american education

fuck br*ts

>muh boer war

colonists getting treated like the people they colonised, why should i care lmao

If only Uncle Adolf had gone after them

>be french
>lose to the side that has italy on it

Yep, your tourism industry is literally the only reason why people is interested on your shitty Island.

Also I can't understand why you hate Europe so much, nobody cares about Australians here.

>its a JFs getting mad over things we did ages ago episode

>Yep, your tourism industry is literally the only reason why people is interested on your shitty Island.

oh no now we won't be getting swarmed by muslims! how unfortunate

>Also I can't understand why you hate Europe so much, nobody cares about Australians here.

i don't hate europe at all, mate. how did you even come to that concussion?

I actually like all the brits I've met honestly, they know how to have a good time

Some of the other nations on this thread:

French I've met are more antisocial (maybe language barrier?), but they are always pretty genuine

Americans = tourists, very very friendly, very generous, but I guess those on vacation have a wealth filter?

New Zealander's, more like brits I guess?

>nobody cares about Australians in Europe
Everybody cares about Australians in Europe. Everyone in Europe loves Australians
>inb4 nobody cares about New Zealand in Europe
Nobody cares about New Zealand, period

>french calling people insufferable
it's like being ridiculed for being in debt by mugabe

only ever met 2 brits tb h. i just dislike them in principle

stop pretending to be me

kill yourself english scum stupid inbred

all me

nice post

thank you for proving my point my rather short tempered friend

of course you do, if you didn't your 'more irish than the irishâ„¢' friends down at the lucky leprechaun irish pub bar would be 'super pissed at you bro'

Australians here are always talking shit about Europe and insulting europeans, like ours problems were ours own fault and not of the shitty politics, very easy of critizing and judging us from a far Island on the Pacific ocean.

That's sad but there are few groups I have less sympathy for than Dutch South Africans

The most fucking retarded people I have ever talked to were all british

I thought were killed enough of them and raped the moms of the rest, but I don't know what went wrong.

yeah what the fuck you idiot criticising doesn't mean we hate you fucking hell mate just chin it

Don't respond to australians tryhards who do nothing but practsing their shitty "banter".
No one take them seriously

Australians are also very racist against frenchs, just because....we are frenchs, another proof that you are nothing but a british colony pretending to be indepedent.

we're not racist at all it's just a bit of fun mate jesus christ next time just preface any comment you post with a warning, something along the lines of "WARNING: DO NOT CRITICISE ME BECAUSE I CANNOT TAKE IT" fucking softcock fuck off

I like you France :3

Gonna have to use that in real life

Jamaica is a pretty affordable vacation. I know poor people that go there every year

fuck frogs

Yeah French bashing IRL on Australia is a bit of fun too i guess.

Reminder that you are more safe of multiculturalism only because Australia is a distant Island.

Hello australian clay, literally the Uruguay of oceania.

Where are all the nice French people? :3

FUCK FROGS

why are the french so angry

calm down lads

Another similarity Australia have with Argentina, both are shitposters and both have their Uruguay, literally anglo-hispanic counterparts.

joke's on you, uruguay is white (^:

We killed more anglo than any other nation in history

it happened a long time ago. Don't keep the animosity going, it's pointless and potentially harmful.

inb4 t. Nigel Attenborough

t. Nigel Attenborough

>t. Nigel Attenborough

Yeah Uruguay is white unlike New Zealand AKA Australian clay.

exactly

fucking hate those inbred cunts on an island

their women are nice and slutty as fuck tho, that's good

I don't humanise the enemy, this means nothing to me.

what is ES?

women want looks power and money - nothing else.
What the fuck is a country for women, they don't even think like. They don't even believe in countrie

spain you dopey cunt

i would get laid on my frist day in australia just by being french.

is this why you racially hate us? Nice :)

never knew french people were this angry at us tbqh, thought it was a meme rivalry from ages ago, bit sad tbqh

Espana you retard

>tfw god gave the best accent to a bunch of filthy, subhuman fr*gs

Paco pls

Holy fuck the arseblasted french in this thread

>his country doesn't have colonies on the other side of the planet to defend your honour whilst your timezone is mostly sleeping

you will need them more than ever after you leave europe. I'm not sure the commonwealth will still like you as much once they know you a bit better and closer

nobody banters the poms except us, pierre

let me congratulate you for your work good man
ayyyyy hahaha so much buthurt

>be chile
>be rich, white and successful