South Brazil is nothing like the Brazil memes

South Brazil is nothing like the Brazil memes.
You would know this if you ever visited it!

In America we don't visit places, we just built hotels about them in Vegas.

Actually aside from Rio Grande do Sul it is pretty nice compared to the rest of BR

Hello, I have Germanic roots and I live in South Brazil.

You are probably aware of the "favela monkeys" Brazilian stereotype, so often repeated around the internet and strengthened by northern uneducated Brazilians, who unintentionally perpetuate the stereotype by acting uncivilized in the internet.

But South Brazil is not like that, most people living here came from Europe during the late 19th and early to mid 20th centuries to escape from the political turmoil and World Wars, unlike the northern Brazilians that are descendant from Portuguese explorers and slaves; this difference is reflected in both architecture and cultural values.

Yes, we do share the same country and labels, but our origins and motivations are completely different; we might as well be separate countries.

Before trying to make fun of Brazilians in an english-speaking website you should remember that they are most likely from the South, classic Brazilian stereotypes won't hit them since they do agree that the North is uncivilized.

Until someone visits POA.
I lived my entire life in RS, but every time that i need to go to Porto Alegre, i pray to someone nuke it.

I said aside from RS

sabe pa

Moro em são paulo e só fui ser assaltada quando fui pra Curitiba, único estado do sul que presta é Santa Catarina mesmo

South Brazil has his memes too.
The rampant amount of shit skins being born that suppress whites is a sad meme.

Let me guess. You went to POA...

Want a friendly advisor from a Gaucho? Stay away from any town that had being colonized by Portuguese. Every single of them are filled with niggers and lazy people.

There are several reasons why Brazil isn't a superpower yet:

1) You don't have a powerful military

2) You only speak Portugese and all your neighbors speak spanish. You are not imperialistic with your culture like the USA are.

3) Your economy entirely consists of natural resources, farming and tourism. You need to promote entrepreneurship, innovation and education.

4) Horrible inequality. Look at the mansions compared to the Favelas

5) Horrible corruption, the government is garbage.

6) The country is far too insular and does not seem to actively promote it's agenda on the international stage.

7) The costs of operating a business is super high in Brazil, having to pay for protection and corruption money. The taxes are really ridiculously high too. Western countries have no incentive to move their operations to Brazil and native Brazilians have no incentive not to move their entire businesses abroad.

Brazil is uniquely poised but with it's current government being corrupt and incompetent it's not going to take off any time soon. It's also got the wrong policies in place to promote growth. It will largely be eclipsed by India and China.

wow one side has much trees other doesnt much inequality makes u think

This

towns colonized by Italians and Germans best towns

Poorfags hate nature.

I did visit, Campinas was awesome. Your self hatred on this board is just plain irritating, every country has problems but bitching about your country innsesantly on a mongolian yurt building forum is the sign of a manchild

>Campinas
Why was it awesome? Campinas is not even a touristic city or anything

They only collab with lusophone nations like Angola and Macau it seems strangely enough.

the reason why Brazil isn't a superpower:

1) the people

Brazilian culture is horrible, is based on taking advantage of everyone and everything, there's not a single glimpse of collectivity

Everything is based on the "brazilian little way"

It's always been like this and it will always be, it's not just the blacks, the natives, it's everyone

I mean Rio or Florianapolis would have been more fun but Campinas just showed that people in Brasil can live good lives too. Most of the neighborhoods looked like places you would see in Europe or the USA

São Paulo >>> South Brazil

55, please, stop be attwhore.

>Live near of campinas
Thanks, murica.

Não tenho problemas com threads criadas sobre o país mas essa quantidade que está rolando por aí atualmente realmente passou demais dos limites.
Brasileiro já é um bicho att whore por natureza e com essa história toda do impeachment o sintoma ficou pior ainda.

HUAIHEAUHEAUHHUEAUHEAUHIEAUHEHUEAUHIHUEAHUEH

Já falei, é o 55.

>you dont have a powerful military
HIS CUNT LITERALLY LOST TO EMUS
CANT FABRICATE
THIS HUMAN FECES
ABOVE

Can someone please post the Brazil meme about this one guy visiting his family in Brazil and the class-hierarchy being determined by having 5% German ancestry.

But the aussie never have claimed be a superpower.

Aight, go back to your cancerous general now, kiddos.

If you look at statistics you'll realize it's true. It's the richest state with the highest HDI in the country. It was settled by the best Italians our country had to offer. They built huge successful industries there.

>Essa imagem
>Esse comentário

Seria engraçado se não fosse trágico

anytime its the truth. I mean the favelas are always offputting but the rest is pretty fucking nice, also Ilhabela was the best place ive ever been

>It was settled by the best Italians

So people who don't act Italian?

Do you have telenovela were pretty girl from left walks around right, handsome rich guy from right sees her and falls in love, thinks she is from same social class.
Girl from left then tricks right and his family because she is in love.
Evil step sister, or ex gf of guy on right finds out she is poor and sets out to destroy her.
Do you have that ?

Hey fag, was'nt you say what Sup Forums is a piece of shit?

What about the 5m tall man eating mosquitoes that live there?

lmao that's like saying the US is better than italy because it has a higher GDP per capita and HDI when you're far better off being poor in italy than in the US

Northern Italians, yes. Italians who went to America were all terroni.

Folks from Veneto are terroni?

Aren't South Italians the 'Authentic Italians' while the Northies have all that Germanic admixture making them European Mutts?

Veneto is not the dialect?
>born in Caxias do Sul

Volta pra panela, criança. Tá fazendo o que aqui sem falar inglês? Google tradutor não funciona, te adianto.

(You)

Here's your chan here need type correctly :^)

Not really "Germans", they are alpines.
The forces deployed in north Italy during many centuries where German speaking alpines...

Italians who went to the USA were all from the south. Italians who went to Brazil were mostly from the north.

South Italy has Germanic admixture too from the Normans. This guy is from Campania.

That's a Southern meme.
North Italians say they are the real ones and Southern are Muslim and Spanish rape babies.

>tfw pass trump hotel omw to work

feels good

Hes got a Gaulish look about him.

but Spanish are roman rape babies...

I'm talking of when the King of Aragon, then Spain were also Kings of Naples and had their fuckton of wars with the French for control.

Yeah m8. I know about Europe history. I was only joking.

Why did you go to Campinas? It's a shit city.

I bet you went to Cambuí and felt like in Miami.

I'm sorry, I'm tired and didn't check your flag.
Thought you were an American for a while.

>kangz kangz kangz

That's because of the japs 2bh, Giullio.

those bushes are there to cover the sight of the favelas

And the smell...

>not portuguese, nigga or pardo
>gaucho
pick one.

I'll never go to South America the only person I know to have went is a gigantic slut, she was robbed only 3 times in Brazil so yeah that's good I guess.

I went to Europe and spoke English, didn't flaunt that I was Canadian like an asshole and saw some shitty areas, guess what I was never even talked too wrong.... except by some asshole in Belgium but as a good North American I just yelled back at him in English like a good boy.

Yeah. I get your point.
Gauchos (by history) where those who are Spanish, or Portuguese or some of them mixed with natives.
We simple use it as an nick name. True gauchos never develop anything. They just grow some cattle and sell their lands to Germans and Italians. Now they flood our cities looking for minor jobs.

fantastic post my aryan brother

Why did you post one of your ex colonies?
Probably half of those niggers will emigrate to England...

They are already training how to molest British womans...

africans usually do well here so w/e family

The cuck meme...

He is right tho. Black brits are usually nice.

le ebin Sup Forums buzzword

Yeah, i see...

5 times more likely to get arrested...

black brits =/= africans
most of the black british population is from the carribean, most of them have the same nigger mentality as american blacks
africans actually from africa are usually raised with strict parenting and know where they came from so they perform better academically

ah yes, did not expect this one, what a creative post

wait, are you using irony? >>>/merkelgulag/