America-Canada Bro Thread

I never knew how good we had it as Canadians to have a massive nation right under us that speaks english, that has basically the same laws, that believes in what we believe... justice, fair government and the rule of law.

The Americans have a lot of corporatism but fuck isn't it fun? For real though, what beats going to a bunch of places you've seen on TV but can't go to in person in most of Canada? Buffalo Wild Wings.... holy fuck that shit is money.... Chilis, jesus christ they give you nachos and passable "southwest" food, TGI Fridays? I didn't know those were really a thing.

I went to Europe last year without making any effort to look "Canadian" I was just a guy who spoke only English and didn't know shit about (Belgium/The Netherlands/Germany/Italy/Spain/France) but I realized that Americans are our friends. The only people who got this shit was Americans, they were there doing what I was doing, we got along in spades. Europebros don't even know how nice it is to have a friendly nation right next door, we may give each other shit all the time, but there isn't any other nation I'd like to live by, the bantz is worth the friendship.

Heres to my Ameribros

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/liberals-introduce-bill-to-protect-transgender-canadians-from-hate-speech-and-discrimination
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop making these faggy threads. It's always a faggy Canadian that makes them, you never see an American make these threads. Kill yourself, americans are fat and stinky and you should go suck their dick

Your proxy is showing, Bruce.

Soooooory I should have put up a warning

>NO CHIN LEES
>NO MOHAMMEDS

Hello, Toronto

Canada makes all of my favorite music.

God bless Canada.

Most of us HATE Toronto, they consider themselves heros

NICE PROXY M8

Sorry chin I'm all natural

Toronto is yanks.

I love Canada

See, the difference between the USA and other developed democracies is that the rest of us believe in fundamental inalienable human rights.

Americans on the other hand, believe in fundamental inalienable *american* rights.

To clarify:

Where people in places like Canada and Europe see human rights as something fundamentally just that ought to be respected for all sentient beings as a moral imperative...

Americans see freedoms as some kind of mystical american birthright given to American citizens by legendary demi-god 18th century father figures, because the american constitution is "magic" and exceptionalism makes america "special".
This is pretty much the root of all the jingoistic and morally bankrupt behavior that Americans engage in on a regular basis, both personally and collectively as a nation.

To these people, rights and freedoms aren't something real to be valued and exercised and pursued as a moral imperative -- they're a shiny object they can polish and put on a shelf and say 'hahah look how awesome it is, and how special it makes me feel!'

As a result, Americans value theoretical rights on-paper over real-world rights in practice, and show a brutal lack of respect for the rights of anyone who isn't American.

For Americans, the concept of freedom is so mystical and abstracted, that they actually are capable of feeling good about having the 'right' to purchase things that they'll never ever *ever* be able to afford.

They don't mind being fucked by people with money and power, so long as they could theoretically acquire the same money and power... not that they every will. They have the 'right' and they feel good about that, but it's essentially meaningless.

Oh don't get me wrong: Americans "value" american rights -- but not in a concrete sense. To them they're valuable the same way a 'soul' is valuable -- in a totally meaningless, completely abstract, utter bullshit sort of way.

Kek holy shit this is true

Burgers on suicude watch

If was going somewhat well and then you just had to open your filthy syrupy mouth

>canada
>freedom
hahahaha
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/liberals-introduce-bill-to-protect-transgender-canadians-from-hate-speech-and-discrimination

hit the nail on the head

Canadian/American Dual Citizen here
god it feels good to be able to go back to the US at any point in my life. I just wanna shoot guns and kill minorities.

>Similar legislation has failed to pass Parliament on multiple occasions, including the most recent attempt last year by NDP MP Randall Garrison, whose bill was gutted in the Senate.

Yeah, sure sounds like this will happen. Read entire articles before memeing

>The federal government has introduced legislation
>active cucks within the government
We may not be much better off, but don't think that you're any different.

I like Canadians (and people from all countries tb honest) but this is Sup Forums so

A FUCKING LEAF

Wow. Good post, man

hahahahaha

>muh healthcare
My insurance covers most of my bill and the money I acquired can easily cover any medical bills I receive. Stay mad poor fag.

>I just wanna shoot guns and kill minorities.

No, you don't, you fatty.

bend over and give me that sweet sweet Mexican boycoño

I'll make the next one.