People who really hate Confucianism

I really hate Confucianism. In my country if we don't believe Confucianism. We can neither get job nor being forced to quit job. How is like Confucianism in your country?
Look at this picture, I think she is believer. They have to always laugh even though they are unhappy.

how is like Confucianism in your country?

bulshit you sinkkaporks have no culture, just westernised chinks

And you've lost yours, UK culture is now just all a messy mix of Black, Asian and White cultures

中国人じゃねーよ。ってかここ中国人は禁止なんか?

and I can not understand why you are so angry.

>I really hate Confucianism
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THAT?

he is butthurt mongol

>Someone who always laugh even though they are unhappy.
>Someone who never laugh when they are unhappy.

Which is better?
I prefer the former.

私は道教好みます

Are you a Japanese in Singapore?
I thought Singapore was more westernized than here.

I think it's not Confucianism simply but peer pressure existing particularly in Japanese and Korean society.

Confucianism is Japan is less than one in China and Korea.
And difference is as following.

忠 > 孝 in Japan
孝 > 忠 in China and Korea

韓国は小さい中国人です, 日本は中国の甥であります

So are you a taoist or what?

FUCK CONFUCIANISM GRRRRRRR

そういう考え方こそ儒教的
日本人には、親兄弟の関係で他国を見る考え方がわからない

Confucianism is just the slave religion of the East as Christianity was in the West.

Confucianism is hardly a religion

Slave morality then. Will that satisfy your autism?

Twist the knife and remind the bong his food sucked before colonialism.

>muh confucianism

No, this is just how Chinks are.

Confucianism was only good to get people out of the barbaric gutter, to impose some order when there was none. In the modern times, Confucianism is outdated and obsolete, and should be abandoned for the more rational alternatives.

In fact, I visited some Confucian cultures in the past few months and wanted to express my opinion by opening a new thread, but it will only be drowned by spam and bickering (not to mention that no one would take me seriously, because "lol Serbia"), so I refrained. But the things I saw there, especially in China and Korea, shocked me, as I thought they would be of more evolved mind, considering their development in the last couple of decades (probably even longer than that).

this.
Confucianism is only for rulers and those who happily follow. Taoism is much more insightful and interesting.

Confucianism is as much a religion as Buddhism or Daoism

The notion of God like we see in western religions does not need to be present in a religion, merely the notion of the transcendent.

right. its practically about manners and habits.
not about believing some shit like a god and having some "belief" but joining in some systematic/hierarchical shit.

so is christianity

it doesnt have a kind of god or some absolute metaphysical shit as idol. but instead it requires you to worship ancestors and older people.

>but instead it requires you to worship ancestors and older people.

Which is just as stupid, in my opinion

its fucking stupid in some respects and constructs very hierarchical systems and organizations. and thats why east asian social structures and companies are ridiculously hierarchical as workers become slaves for companies and no one doubts about it or tries to protest against it. the effect still strongly remains.

>its fucking stupid in some respects
I would even go as far to say IN MOST respects, its principles are grossly outdated. As I have said in my first post on this topic, when I saw this with my own eyes, it shocked me, not like OH MY GOD!!!, but more like "wtf is going on here??"

Stupidity of respecting elders, even if everyone knows they wrong, or sometimes outright stupid, and not being allowed to point it out, is really preposterous. Not to mention workplace hierarchies, blatant disrespect of younger generation and their voice, concept of "not losing face" (which is, if I may, ONE OF THE MOST STUPID CONCEPTS I have encountered in my life), and plenty of other things.

Why the japanese have bad teeth?

no offence but you seem to overestimate it and act overly. the "worshiping" isnt as strongly binding as you think in daily life, at least in japan. if japan had been such a feudal society where everyone should be superly law/manner abiding, we couldnt have had any of cultural, scientific, industrial achievements and counter-cultures.
i just pointed out its fucking shitty and outdated as unspoken rules and common practices of companies and organizations.

ive heard korea still has kept stronger manners rooted in their own traditional thoughts of it, but i cant cite anything about it, since i dont know about what actual life is like out there.

all have pros and cons :)

If you look at my first post in this thread, I was mainly referring to Korea and China, I have met 0 Confucians in Japan and I think you people have "transcended" it already

t. Teacher-kun

Considering OP is Japanese and confucianism is heavily Japanese, I think you're retarded.

Confucius did nothing wrong

you right it's more like communism or fascism

>I thought Singapore was more westernized than here.
Well they do speak English

>confucianism is heavily Japanese

wew

>I think YOU'RE retarded.

No one give a fuck about Confucianism here. We have Civilization.