A fucking barren wasteland

>a fucking barren wasteland

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/news/national/tasmania-pays-5m-to-stolen-generations/2008/01/22/1200764264522.html
abc.net.au/news/2013-02-01/rae---tasmanian-aborigines/4496252
culturalsurvival.org/publications/cultural-survival-quarterly/australia/fight-tasmania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Sorry_Day
quora.com/Why-do-aboriginals-get-centerlink-payments-and-non-aboriginals-dont
youtube.com/watch?v=mhhLLWDwl8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but dat tasmania tho

me on the left

doxxed :')

> Australia - arable land: 49.4 million hectares (#6)
> UK - arable land: 5.73 million hectares (#37)

lol.

Enjoy your nothing

Fucking rainbow serpent is such a faggot these days

Name a more aesthetic cunt. I fucking DARE you

Yeah your abos are real aesthetically pleasing kek

Yer ma's cunt

If someone actually put a huge lake-river system in the middle of the country it would make a ridiculous amount of livable land around it.

Is it true that Australia is like this because of the abos?

looks beautiful, m8. britcunt is jelly

Where's the water going to come from?

If you created a man-made mountain you could change large parts around the interior, or if you set up a massive desalination plant and piped it there you could do something like that.

Can you imagine a world where smelly abos didn't turn the majority of Australia into a barren dessert and on the skirts of the coast have something other than gum trees?
Sorry Australia you should've gotten rid of most of them like we did.

If they had achieved mastery over the environment don't you think that they wouldn't have gotten rekt so hard?

We got rid of all of them though

t. Tasmanian

w e w

The problem with the interior is that it is really flat and there is very little below ground water, everything erodes away and evaporates. It is very tectonically old. I think that eventually we'll do something more with it but the costs so far outweigh the benefits.

Like sure, we could somehow use permaculture to make it livable but what do we do then? Accept millions of shitskin immigrants to fill it up? What do we do with the land? Build new cities? Why?

baka.com.au/news/national/tasmania-pays-5m-to-stolen-generations/2008/01/22/1200764264522.html

There are still Tasmanian Aboriginals and they were paid reparations

All the Media I've seen makes them something you'd encounter if you went inland, have you ever met an abo?
I haven't ever met a single true blooded native american as of yet but I'm in Texas.

Aren't there abos there?

UK - Arab land: all of it

>baka
kek

What he means though is literally 0 full-blooded Abos in Tasmania.

Yeah I used to live in Darwin so I have met some. Many up there.

The final estimated resident Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander population of Australia as at 30 June 2011 was 669,900 people, or 3% of the total Australian population.

So sayeth the internet

Abo enough to get reparations

abc.net.au/news/2013-02-01/rae---tasmanian-aborigines/4496252

The survivors were all deported to Flinders island though and Truganini was the last full blood abo

Forgot reference

culturalsurvival.org/publications/cultural-survival-quarterly/australia/fight-tasmania

>The best fucking place to be in the world

I live there in Alice springs so yeah I see them everyday
Yes

The Companion to Tasmanian History details three full-blood Tasmanian Aboriginal women, Sal, Suke and Betty, who lived on Kangaroo Island in South Australia in the late 1870s and "all three outlived Truganini". There were also Tasmanian Aborigines living on Flinders and Lady Barron Islands. Fanny Cochrane Smith (1834–1905), outlived Truganini by 30 years

Yeah but it's really hot and barren and there are only like 500,000 abbos in the entire country. There are literally more Mandarin speakers than aboriginals in Australia.

Funnily enough I actually haven't seen an Abbo irl in two years, I live in inner city Melbourne, so don't be poor or live in a backwater and you'll be fine.

The Europeans have expanded the deserts a fucktonne though and made the interior even bigger. We have massive feral populations of camels, horses and rabbits that grazenonstop. Also, diverting the rivers into big dams and lots of farming has made the interior much drier.

You should see how fucking gross some of the rivers get here due to farming runoff.

British tears

To be fair, Toronto or Vancouver are literally the only livable places in Cucknada unless you speak French in which case maybe Ontario or Montreal become livable.

>White people will be a minority in Australia in your lifetime

No they won't you fucking cuck. If you think we won't put ethnics into concentration camps you're wrong.

Fucking chink cunt

Got any stories from Alice, it's the only town I know of in the interior and it's the one that I saw in a doc about abos.
Also it's a tourist stop ain't it, is it worth a visit as an American I love long drives even in a beater car?

Still in the denial phase huh

Why don't you fuck off back home and make me an ipod you chinky cunt

>being born as an asian
>unironically
lol

Do you Aussies enjoy living in Morrowind?

Mad max?

Hey Australia is not a wasteland, look at this man and his dog on a nice walk through the park.

Whitebois on extinct watch, 30 more years ahahha

Good. Whites are getting to full of it in general

t.we wuz kings n sheit

nice retort kid, that doesn't change anything though

When the Dutch discovered Australia they wrote exactly that in the ships log and moved on. Even the "muh empire" Brits didn't care about it for over 150 years after the discovery.

There's nothing to argue about. Whites will rule for eternity. We've just gone soft for 50 years. Just remember that We only declassified Abos as fauna 50 years back. We'll get back into it and while 1% of the chinese are lucky enough to live in our countries the majority of you are slaves working in factories making useless shit so we don't have to deal with our own existence in any meaningful way because we don't want to and subhumans are easy to enslave.

Do you Americans enjoy being shot?

>There's nothing to argue about. Whites will rule for eternity. We've just gone soft for 50 years. Just remember that We only declassified Abos as fauna 50 years back. We'll get back into it and while 1% of the chinese are lucky enough to live in our countries the majority of you are slaves working in factories making useless shit so we don't have to deal with our own existence in any meaningful way because we don't want to and subhumans are easy to enslave.

Nice meme, you're still a subhuman

>We've just gone soft for 50 years.

You're people are diabetic landwhales who get offended on behalf of other demographics now. You're not going back. Deal with it cumskin

How long have your bloodline been free Jamal? How long were you slaves? How long have you had the rights accorded to a human being? get a bit of perspective.

not him but stop posting you delusional Sup Forumstard

>using a meme made by whites for whites used by an asian to make fun of whites
tell me about Asians, why do they lack creativity?

No souls

mate hes antagonising you. he's clearly just trying to provoke a reaction out of you and you're buying into it.

you're not particularly aware, are you?

>he doesn't think i'm being ironic
>unironically
lol

i dont even know which one you are

its all me

very impressive

>If you think we won't put ethnics into concentration camps

>implying we dont already

>Black history month

Looks like the Rome 2 total war map

Creativity is a meme used by baby boomers to keep millennials deluded

Here's a higher res version famm

Delete

Yeah, we have blacks.
Where as you have literal spear chucking monkeys.

But who's easier to control..Checkmate amerikek

>We control the aboriginals
Oh please.

Happy Sorry Day, everyone

Aboriginals are pretty docile.
They just hang around places while drunk and sometimes ask for money.

You have a MUCH bigger problem with the blacks.

>Genocide and enslave a people, classify them as animals and plants, use forced unpaid labour and steal their children
>say sorry
>no reparations
ayyy

Hol up.. This is actually a real thing! I thought it was a dank meme.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Sorry_Day

They get welfare for being aboriginal.

Isn't that reparations? Fuckhead

quora.com/Why-do-aboriginals-get-centerlink-payments-and-non-aboriginals-dont

Fuckwit

>be abo
>get labeled as disabled because of all the petrol sniffing
>get monies

youtube.com/watch?v=mhhLLWDwl8k

not an argument abo

>all that elavationary exageration
And yet it's still the flattest continent on Earth

France tb.h

>Regular shape
>Natural borders

Pretty sure the flattest continent on Earth is your mum

Canadian tears

It is as if somebody wanted to keep you guys there.

>tape map to wall
>throw dart at it
done

>"look out! he's got a dart!"
>get shot

Why are Americans always such faggots? Canada can you get your bitch in line pls

No. If you shitposting about Canada less I might consider it.