Wait...none of these ryzen CPU's have integrated graphics?

wait...none of these ryzen CPU's have integrated graphics?

i thought that was part of the shill, that they would compare their (always better) APU graphics but now with more cores

literally nobody is talking about this

theres no fucking value in Ryzen anymore

this cant even be recommended for normal builds either

like wtf?

integrated grpaohics are cancer

the ~lake GPUs can stream 1440p with ease and 4k if its downloaded and running off your SSD

prior to that the 44/4600 were shit compared to the R7 on die that APU's had but were stuck with just 2 cores

that was LITERALLY the fucking hype this entire time, 12 CORES + BADASS GRAPHICS

i just hovered over each Ryzen cpu on LI and none of them have graphics

even if you're a normie its a bad deal cause using external GPU is fucking idiotic, takes up space, creates more heat, more issues with drivers

Intel chips dedicate 70% of the die to a shitty built-in GPU.

AMD gives 100% of the die space to the CPU.
Also, if you're building your own machine why the FUCK are you complaining, you already bought a GPU anyway.

amd apu is coming out later this year with 4-5x hd 630 performance and the ability to xfire with the rx 550

I haven't owned a PC with integrated graphics since 2001

Who the fuck uses integrated graphics?

>enthusiast cpu doesn't have a igpu

What a surprise. I actually wonder why i7s have a iGPU. It's not like you can't afford a dedicated GPU either.

any time I play any competitive game with other "hardcore players" someone asks what graphics card everyone has and I'm literally the only other one with a dedicated card. Forget even being good or not, every other single person is always intel HD 3000 or 4000

All these plebs will cry about MUH WHO NEEDS IT and it proves they are all winbabbies who don't do GPU passthrough to virtual machines.

>competitive games

I remember being 13

>part of the shill

If you don't know what a word means don't parrot it

Raven Ridge, dumbass.

I played CS:GO once a year ago, and everyone was talking about how they bought GTX 980s to run the game and what not and comparing their frame rates and what not, and I'm sitting there going "It's running smooth as butter on my GT 740" and everyone keeps trying to explain how "Well, you know...my graphics card is a beast"

They didn't even own 144hz monitors. They didn't even own higher than 1080p monitors. They're just puking money away on useless shit.

The winbabbies are the ones using PCI passthrough. Any game worth playing already works natively on GNU/Linux.

None cares that you watched Naked Ape's video on SHIA LEbouf u fuckin nigga

Not so sure that is going to be the case going forward. When you can share page tables between the GPU and CPU, you can do compute offload painlessly.

There was an (((Intel))) presentation comparing one of Nvidia's discrete GPUs to one of Intel's. The Nvidia one may have been up to 10x faster in some tests. The intel won every single test in joules/computation.

So, imho the future is fully integrated. External boards are going to be for specialty cases.

Implying that CS:GO doesn't benefit from higher FPS....

fuck off tumblr and stop acting like you have a clue
a decent enough graphics card is $50 at MOST anyway
not to mention the FX line had no integrated GPU either

literally how
pretty much every board came with some kind of onboard graphics in the northbridge

Integrated graphics are good for the rare times that your graphics card fails and that's about it.

They're releasing a new Zen APU later on.
First are the real CPUs for non-idiots.

Ryzen power consumption and tdp would be uncompetitive if they added an integrated gpu. If say the 7700K didn't have an integrated gpu it would use 50% less power and get to 6+ghz.

No. they are selling the prototype dies for their server cpus. Pretty sure those are going to be four of these Ryzen cpus in a MCM.

They already found some problems (since fixed with a microcode update). Better to find this stuff now in the consumer market than have to replace an assload of server chips.

it does if you have a 144hz monitor yeah
for everyone running 60hz anything over 60fps is fine
hell my gt 710 does 60fps csgo on low 720p

new athlon 5350 when
i want my

>If say the 7700K didn't have an integrated gpu it would use 50% less power and get to 6+ghz.

I seriously doubt the difference is that much.
However, the i7 7740k is said to not have a iGPU.

Igpu only uses 15 watts

Source for that improvement over HD 630?