Galaxy S8 vs LG G6

So guys, redpill me into one of these two.

LG because it doesn't come with Touch Jizz

One has bootloops while the other doesn't.

s8 because no logo

S8 all the way. G6 is goona bootloop to death

Which one has the best loudspaker? can't find this info anywhere.

>LG UX
>LCD in 2017
>year old Shitdragon 821
>no daydream or Oculus VR
>somehow worse battery life than the LG G4.

The G6 is the worst phone on the market right now when you factor in the price and what you're getting.

Samsung phones no longer run Touchwiz, get with the times Bootloop shill.

iPhone 7

I'd honestly buy the iphone 7 if it had any sort of filemanager (so you can use shit like dropbox at its fullest potential) and a way to have notes as a widget in the home screen. But...

Galaxy bec it will actually work without overheating, bootloops, insane battery drain. It also looks better and has more features like wireless quick charge.

Dropbox works fine on iOS. You can functionally use that as your main file manager if you wanted to that doesn't feel any different from a file manager on Android, except of course you can't edit or view system files.

Last time I checked you couldn't download any files that wasn't media on the iphone, or vice-versa. The iPhone has no file manager so that makes sense, it would only let you upload media because that's the only thing it lets you see. Correct me at any time if I'm wrong (with proof) please.

fuck off back to Sup Forums with your retarded redpill meme

You can download any file and "open" it in any File manager app and it saves them there.

I use the File Explorer app as a file manager and while it works really differently to say Android with ES, it takes around the same amount of effort to achieve the same task.

>Sup Forums invented the red pill

The autism is strong in this one.

iPhone has no headphone jack. Good enough reason to avoid it.

>buying any LG phone
>ever
enjoy your bootlooping brick

>t. someone who owned Nexus 4 and Nexus 5, and swore to self to never buy LG phoens

LG phones are literally worse than chinkshit.

your memes are stale, touchwizz isn't a thing anymore

enjoy your year old processor

i can't believe anyone would want to shill for LG phoens.

Both of them look like shit
Both of them are overpriced and you'd be a retard for paying so much money for a phone
Both of them are shit

>being this salty because you're poor

LG is not going to bootloop like every retard is claiming here. That would be the same as saying that the s8 is going to explode.

Still, I picked s8 over lg. LG seems to be having performance issues, camera is not that great, would have been a good phone if it came out last year

I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS ARGUMENT

IF YOU ARE RICH YOU MUST BUY EVERYTHING

IT'S SHIT? WHO CARES BUY IT YOU'RE RICH

just fucking end your life

Here I am still using LG Optimus G from 2013

G6 is like a all round better G5.
S8 is like a all round better S7 with some new shit (like retine scanning).
G6 will cost a lot less in a few months, S8 will not.
So if you want to save some Money wait for the g6 to become more cheap or buy now the s8

/thread

both are trash
enjoy your bootloop on lg
>touchwiz

replying so your post gets noticed sinpie

I mean the S8 comes with free vr cause i preorderd it its not lcd screen and i live in AUS so i get the exonys version so S8 is better,

>That would be the same as saying that the s8 is going to explode
Except its happened on the last 3 years of LG phones.

G6 came out too late

What he said, only 1 samsung phone blew up while lg phones since the G3 had bootloops.

G2 was good

Yeah to be honest, the free VR thing is pretty attractive. I tried it out once before at a friend's place and it's much better than I expected (though still not ready for mainstream yet). Not sure about the LG.

The poorfag is triggered. Tell me, what phone isn't shit in your eyes?
>inb4 Appleshit
>inb4 Any chinkshit.

i just preordered the s8. LG is shit

G4 is a fantastic phone, best I've ever used.
So far so good

True dat.

Ad hominem doesn't work well, especially when you have no clue who the other person is.

This is how I feel.
Also, the s8 feels ergonomically more like what I'm looking for. Not OP, by the way, but came here to make the same thread.
That being said, I've been using a G2 for the past three years, and I absolutely loved it. Two LG gimmicks make it for me: the knock feature, and the rear power button. I picked up the G6 today, and unfortunately, the power button is less raised, and you don't get the same feel with it. I assume that the knock feature can be added via a mod.
I'm so torn between keeping it, and not.

Well, the other one has edge glare and it is hard to protect.

huawei p10+

Literal chinkshit

Already ordered an S8+. It's barely wider than my S7, but a lot longer, and the display model I messed with felt great. Also there's already an Otterbox Commuter case avalible.

My fellow S8+. I also saw a screenless Defender, and Spigan cases for the S8/+. I'm just waiting on the screen protectors to come out.

this. this horse shit kept me away from htc all these years, fucking half an inch of wasted screen size on a god damn logo. this is not as bad but it still sucks.

I'm unsure about the S8's battery life with only a 3000mah battery, even if the 835 is claimed to be lean.
My experience with Samsung and Touchwiz has been lukewarm to say the least, can never get rid of enough bloatware.

One plus 3t

Protip: you become rich by not spending your money on bullshit

Say how much difference is there between the g3 and g6? With Camera and speed being most important.

>just fucking end your life
but i dont have to end my life user, im rich, i just buy things when im bored. but you feel free to jump, life must really suck to get this pissed off over a phone.

redpill: i became rich, despite spending a lot of money on random bullshit
running a business is easy user, just find something people want and sell it to them.

Good luck, a decent screen protector for the S7 never happened.

Both trash. LG would be ok but everyone knows boot loop is gonna happen. Currently the only decent phones are One+3T and the wawey P10 plus

lmao poorfag detected

Enjoy being poor green bubble boy.

Knock feature should be default, I also noticed that they added the knock on status bar for turning phone off (which I previously had to get through root and fdroid)

Quad DAC masterrace

either buy the oneplus 3t
or don't buy any phone at all

>tfw you remember getting a G2 the day it came out

time flies fa/g/ots

Fuck off with this Sup Forums shit.

No, just had the chance to try both. The S8 looks great but the bloat is shit also its easy to accidentaly tap something on the screen because muh curved bezeless screen. Also the material feels cheap with a fingerprint magnet back. The LG is fine but something always felt off while using it. The screen has a plasticy feel and doesn't feel like glass at all.
Sadly but an iPhone 7 feels better than these...

Okay boys, Canada fag here, I've got three options.

1) LG G6 for $180
2) Google Pixel 128GB for $330
3) Wait for S8 to come out here and make decision then

This is all on the same plan, so yes Pixel is $150 more expensive than a G6 here. I like the feel of the G6 and all but I'm weary of bootlooping and those delayed OS updates.

At least an LCD wont turn piss yellow and have your hentai background burnt into them after a year

You're a total retard m8. You clearly know nothing about phones or appreciate specs. Fuck off you twat.

Muricafag butt hurt because huawei officialy skipped your shit hole? Would another MOAB strike make it better?

If you're in a rush get the pixel. If not wait a month to see how the G6 pans out. S8 is not worth the money IMO unless you're reeeally into the design.

You coonsidered the XZ Premium?

Stop this meme it's not true

T. LG g3 owner

Are you sure about that?

t. LG G4 user on his third G4

He's probably a burger. all Sony phones in clapistan are inferior by default.

Both are trash but I'll go for the s8
>No bootloops
>No logo
>Better screen
>Future proof