How does one start coding. I want to learn. Where do i start?

How does one start coding. I want to learn. Where do i start?

Other urls found in this thread:

software.intel.com/sites/default/files/managed/39/c5/325462-sdm-vol-1-2abcd-3abcd.pdf
nim-lang.org/docs/tut1.html
tour.dlang.org/
tour.golang.org/welcome/1
mva.microsoft.com/en-us/training-courses/c-fundamentals-for-absolute-beginners-16169?l=Lvld4EQIC_2706218949
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Learn python the hard way

google this

software.intel.com/sites/default/files/managed/39/c5/325462-sdm-vol-1-2abcd-3abcd.pdf

Fisrt of all you must to install gentoo...

>low level meme shit
lmao

Learn Lisp.

nim-lang.org/docs/tut1.html
tour.dlang.org/
tour.golang.org/welcome/1

Great, great site and book actually.

Python is a great scripting language that is compatible with a lot of other languages as well.

So learn Python, and then decide what you want to program from that and see what other languages do it better.

holy shit I haven't seen that alien in forever

If you've wanted to for a while but haven't had any luck, go to your local community college. I read my first book on c and shortly after BASH at 13 and by 24 I still only had a cursory knowledge of programming.
I started last August and the consistency of doing a chapter a week, a different topic each class, two classes a semester, two semesters a year helped me so much. I can legitimately write code now. Once you understand logic it really is so easy to pick up languages with just a quick reference sheet and google.
The degree will be nice too

Thanks everybody

install gentoo

mva.microsoft.com/en-us/training-courses/c-fundamentals-for-absolute-beginners-16169?l=Lvld4EQIC_2706218949

Get Visual studios from MS and follow their guides, pretty nice

fuck

Oh shit are you that user who made a script where you combine two pictures which then makes the pictures into some horrible abomination?

Shit tier advice.

>tfw I don't have enough internets to view that file

How to Think Like A Computer Scientist Python Interacive Edition really helped me

But that uses Python 2, doesn't it?

Head Start Java (or any other Head Start book). It's a little old but fucking gold, and you can find any book in the series as a free PDF online (although I have bought it and love it).

ok give us the easy introduction then?

See