Your moist cunt?

your moist cunt?
What is the best vodka you've ever had?

Finlandia was pretty good, but what's the point of drinking good vodka? It's literally just water and alcohol. You just pick the cheapest out of decent ones and get drunk.

finlandia
its just right

Polish Bison Gras Wódka, i.e. Żubrówka

if you can taste the difference you're fedora tipping nu-male untermenschen

I don't drink

I hate vodka because there's no real taste. I prefer schnapps.

Idk I don't drink alcohol because it doesn't mix well with severe autism and ADD. I become very erratic and also sleepy. I rely a lot on having utter self control to make it.

I prefer tequila or bourbon. A bottle of Ouzo I had was pretty damn good too

For getting drunk I prefer tequila to vodka and ouzo over both of them, but ouzo is either expensive or shit or both here :/

Denmark

Pic related

None, I noticed the difference between a brand or another sometimes but it's never good, just more or less gross.

Cheap and good

Had an american vodka once, it was fucking disgusting, the best two i've had are stoli elit and aylesbury duck

Why would I drink pleb vodka when my country produces the best whisky in the world.

nuff said

This

I like this one

I dont drink a lot, but I always have a bottle of vodka in the freezer so that whenever I feel like getting buzzed I just mix it with whatever else I'm drinking desu, it really goes with anything

>What is the best vodka you've ever had?
true vodka is from russia, I tasted polish "vodka", finnish "vodka" it is like a mild schnapps. russians make the best, and only true vodka.

Russian Standard Imperia is the best I've had. Good enough to drink even when warm, although you really shouldn't since all vodka is bad warm.

these niggas know waddup
>You just pick the cheapest out of decent ones and get drunk.
wisdom
I have a better question: what's the worst vodka you've ever had? I will never forget the godawful taste of some Chinese shit I tried once. Shit was undrinkable and smelled like toxic waste. Not sure what was it made from though.

St. Nicolaus Klasik.

I'm a cheap whore

B

vodka with chili papers and honey from Ukraine

Ketel One

bump

Gotta support the local industry.

Vodka 'Belochka, I've came'
Also 'belochka' means not only 'squirel', but DT syndrome on alcoholic slang.

What do you guys think about flavoured vodka?
I hate some of them, but I like the walnut flavoured one. That's the only vodka I can drink easily without anything to eat or drink to wash it down. It's pretty tasty.

0.7L for about 8EUR

yeah, the pic

I don't consider walnut vodka as flavoured.
Unlike this one
Used to drink orange flavoured cheap vodka on my school prom, that was awful m8 desu.

indeed the best vodka there is

What you're describing sounds pretty good, but the only flavored vodka I can remember trying was a raspberry one, and it was fucking disgusting.

Stolichnaya and Russian Standard.

flavoured vodka is exactly the same as cheap rum or whiskey, it's meant to be consumed as a cocktail
youngfags who can't handle pure vodka get lured into alcohol this way so i think they should be banned
even more so, true vodka does not contain any artificial flavours

Absolut and Eristoff Black

I have no taste in alcohol though

I usually keep a bottle around for medicinal purposes (ie: relieving occasional anxiety). This is the only vodka I have tried so far that does not have a nasty aftertaste

>le I only drink mature vodka for mature men such as myself meme
To each his own, lad
I'll never understand people who treat drinking vodka as some sort of who-pukes-first contest. It's meant to get you drunk and have fun, not to poison yourself trying to show off how tough you are.

this

absolut has the most aesthetic bottle though

I unironically never tried even a drop of vodka.

My Canadian vagina...

Tito's is probably my favourite. It does get down to splitting hairs with things like Belvedere and Grey Goose, but Tito's doesn't cost as much, seems every bit as good (ethanol, water, minimal off flavours and burn), and ultimately is something I will choose to drink neat at fridge temp (unlike Stoli, Smirnoff, or even Ketel One).