So how does Sup Forums do your browsing? Do you use Tor or a VPN? Or do you use jack shit and give everything to the NSA

So how does Sup Forums do your browsing? Do you use Tor or a VPN? Or do you use jack shit and give everything to the NSA

When I'm doing normie things on the web, I don't care. When I'm doing non-normie things on the web, I use protection. Is better this way.

Say, what are non-normie things

Things that normies don't do.

People actually fell for that VPN marketing scheme?

>state of windows users

I just use the hola VPN extension for opera always.

do you ever wonder how much cheese pizza has been downloaded by others using your IP?

I tunnel my connection through my VPS

Tor almost everything. I also have a relay to give back.

Tor is fast compared to 3 years ago. I have Tor on all my devices and have a server reached only by Tor for personal and important files.

Kinda dumb if you're going for privacy.

>Oh man, all these connections are coming from an IP belonging to a server paid for by user, I wonder who could be behind it?!

If my phone is rooted, how safe am I? Want to purchase black market items

You can safely assume that literally every fucking phone on the planet is compromised at the hardware level. Rooting won't do jack shit to protect you.

So tails OS on a tablet?

You can say CP. We know you mean CP.

At the hardware level, friendo. From the moment you hook a power source into it, it's beaming details on what you're doing to your carrier and the guv'ment.

Nothing you can do will change the fact that the hardware itself is compromised by design.

Full disk encryption will protect you from the local police but not the NSA. The phone leaks information everywhere.

Also don't use your phone for unquestionably illegal things your country.

Use tailsos on a laptop is better

You'll never know

i am not living in murrica

Of doing something questionable use a vpn, if not then fuck it.

>Or do you use jack shit and give everything to the NSA
Well, yes.

I'm going for my ISP only seeing an encrypted connection to an international server paid for anonymously.

All web browsing is torified by default. I have to go out of my way to post.