1. Ur cunt

1. Ur cunt
2. How many cups of coffee you drink each day?

1. Funland
2. Around ten or eleven

(A "coffee cup" is 1.5 dl or 150 millilitres or 5.07 US customary fluid ounces, and is occasionally used in recipes.)

flag
anything between 0 and 13

1+ pot in the morning of shitty coffee, then maybe 1/2 in the afternoon of nice coffee.

1. flag
2. 0, tea >>>> coffee

maybe 6 on workdays, 2 on weekends

take it easy finland

I would probably drink one or two, but I take a break from coffee every once in a while

inb4 "i NEVER EVER drink coffee, it's just who i am, it's my identity" coolmasters

1 on most days. 2 if I drink too much for my first and crash too hard during the noontime hours.

(1 pot =1l)

How much tea Ivan?

~3

I used to drink over five, and when I say cups i mean big mugs.

Workdays, 2 or 3 .

Holidays 4 or 5.

tfw no finnish qt girlfriend with huge forehead to feed coffee to

1. Flag.
2. From 1-3, depending on how much liquid sleep substitute do I need.

Tureckej kávy, instantnej či espresso?

"turska"

Vieš čo je dobré :).

usually 1, but only if i have to do some serious studying and i'm tired

jedina kafa brate

samo pederi piju espreso i ta sranja

One or two

4-8 cups a day

2 of this a day.
400ml and 240mg of caffeine a bottle

One each morning

Sometimes a second when I have uni late

I drink only tea, Im not afraid.

3-4 probably

>Around ten or eleven
pretty excessive desu

Cup is a very small unit though, I usually drink 4 mugs per day plus refills

atm none
When it starts getting hot, I'll probably start drinking ice coffee
I also got an ice cream machine so I'll probably try making coffee ice cream at some point

Just one 16oz mug in the morning. I used to drink 3 of those a day, but my schedule changed and I couldn't anymore and I got these horrible withdrawal symptoms. They eventually went away and my schedule went back to normal but I don't want get to dependent on it again, so I've been sticking to one.

I've switched to tea because half the family decided to to marry brits recently and I want to fit in.
I drink 1-2 big cups with milk and no sugar. I sometimes take a Hell energy drink on bad day.

I dont

1. A FUCKING LEAF!!!
2. One or two... usually a small one in the morning (5 oz, usually espresso and cold milk... frothy if my flatmates are already up), and a 10 oz when I get home from work/mid afternoon - either americano or press.