So user we heard you want to replace the British monarchy with a republic, is this true?

>so user we heard you want to replace the British monarchy with a republic, is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9rGX91rq5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes but only in my country

man it was worth the 4 hour wait to post that

republicans are traitors

it's as simple as that

not at all
in fact, I think the entire republic thing in europe needs scrapped because it's blatantly obvious you guys can't function properly without the government telling you exactly what to do and at least a monarchy is good at it

Actually what I meant was England should become an unincorporated US territory like Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam etc.

this picture is an unrealistic depiction of british women please use this instead

Not me love

Yes.

Down with the theocracy and the remnants of the old order.

No, GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Liberté, égalité, fraternité you rosbifs

These are men, right?

the french republic was a mistake

REMOVE FROG

Which one? It's the fifth time we create a republic, we've become exceedingly good at it.

You guys have killed more of your monarchs than us.

yes, fuck off sluts

Anyone who's not a republican, you've had since Aristotle to cotton on. What gives?

yes tbqh, save us from these inbred germans comrade corbyn

You've got it the wrong way around, Billy-Bob. Republics are the ones that tend to be authoritarian shitholes.

Where is the UK? Surely we're more democratic than the likes of Spain?

I thought Iceland had a monarchy desu

>tfw no young her royal highness gf

they voted to break from the danish monarchy during the allied occupation period in WW2

Damn, they are so dumb and cute.

No but I support the James restoration

will ye no come back cherlie?

Have you seen your system?

youtube.com/watch?v=r9rGX91rq5I

proportional has flaws too
too many shitty coalitions, but i still prefer it

What would happen if a drunk Irishman raped the queen to death and Argentinians invaded Falklands at the same time, after Brexit?

we had a referendum to ditch FPTP but the government scaremongered the few people who actually voted in it by saying "if we ditch FPTP then fascists and communists will be in parliament!"

me in the back

it would be extremely painful

Probably ask the Irish fella and the Argie military to stop beng so bloody rude

If I were prime minister and that happened I'd probably just nuke Ireland, Argentina and maybe France too just for fun.

I want that one in the middle t b h

You're the traitors to Ireland, Loyalist scum

We blew up the Queen's uncle and all they did was cry about it.