uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Turkey
youtube.com/watch?v=JCzXdcSl2tU
youtube.com/watch?v=TuIODXw1OwY
youtube.com/watch?v=djqJt1k3NIM
youtube.com/watch?v=P1PH0Ob946I
youtube.com/watch?v=x_pqJZmHWYs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Ottoman_Muslims
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm truly sorry for these occurrences. I'm actually not b8ing or memeing right now, I'm serious for once so bear with me. We have commited a vile and shameful crime and we should answer for it, perhaps not by reperations(as we're relatively a poor country) but at the very least, we should accept that it happened, and make sure something like that never happens again. Come on lads we're better than this, we shouldn't deny a fucking fact.

So once again, people of the world, I apologize for the actions of my ancestors.
I apologize because you have to live in a world which is still populated by Greeks and Armenians. I apologize for not finishing the job.

turks are poor mongol sandniggers though
reparations is a west thing, it doesn't apply into the jungle of the mudslime world

>Greece take in 2 million turk immigrants
>Genocide them
>Now even

They dont need to, they already genocided them.

pic related mehmet
there wasn't a greek genocide
there wasn't a turk genocide
why would we go to greece tho?

Turkey is good boi, he dindu nuthin'
Fuckin islamophob nazis. I reported you to the German agency for tolerance and respect.

Historically, Turkey used to be a cool land before the Turks arrived, because Greeks were always pwning Trojans, Anatolians and everything else and eventually Hellenizing them, like a boss. However their party didn't last long as Oghuz Turks arrived to Anatolia from Mongolia and pwned Byzantine Greeks. From this day Turks became the boss of Anatolia and damaged the name of "glorious" Greek nation. This is how the years-standing Greek-Turkish drama you hear in internet, forums, media and other bullshit started. As Turks became the sole boss of the land, they decided to convert to Islam and became sandniggers.

After years of war the Turkish warlords understood their mistake when Kaykaus told to his right-hand officer, "Dude wtf we're Turks not sandniggers, let's punish those sandniggers in Middle East instead". The decision of Kaykaus got appreciated by Christendom and the Seljuk Turks allied with Crusaders against Muslims in Fifth Crusade. However, this didn't go well because Muslim sandnigger general Saladin pwned them all. This failure got local lords inside Seljuk Empire mad so they all wanted to create their own sandnigger state. When Mongols attacked and pwned Anatolia, all the Anatolian sandnigger states earned their freedom. However, this time they began butchering each other. Among these, the Ottoman dynasty managed to rape them all and conquer them, and eventually the Byzantine homosexuals, they gave rise to their glorious empire which is later known as Ottoman Empire. The Ottoman dynasty, unlike other Turkish dynasties, were hardcore jihadists. They kept jihadding tirelessly to Europe, Middle East, Arabia (which is ironic because it's Arabs who invented jihad) and Iran. They jihadded, jihadded and jihadded... and reached the maximum size of territory. But unlike other jihadist empires, they respected their minorities... till that day.

do you know what jihad means?

Both was ethnic cleansing. Its genocide depending on your own definition of the word, either both are genocide, or either both are ethnic cleansing. The main point being Turks and Greeks were equally brutal.

Its mainly an American thing. And Germany too i guess.

Like any empire, due to rise of nationalism every nation they conquered kicked them in the butt. Even Turks. Turks got mad at the padishah because he was just sitting on his arse watching how foreign bastards fucking up Anatolia. Contrary to this, padishah got really mad at this and decided to help Allied powers divide Anatolia like a cake. This where things get exciting. As a response, a mythical human being called Atatürk has been fallen from skies to protect the Turkish nation. As a glorious Turkish nationalist, he took the lead of Turkish rebels and began pwning Brits, Frenchmen, Armenians, Greeks and other retards. After defeating Greeks, it's claimed that Atatürk cried that he has avenged Hector and Trojans, which proves the fact that Turks are actually Trojans. As a result got Greeks butthurt and wanted to respond that major defeat. Seeing their Armenian brothers crying "We have been genocided, not defeated!", Greeks also adopted that idea and claimed Turks did not really kill Greek soldiers but innoncent peaceful harmless people instead. Anyway, while Greeks and Armenians were busy with this drama, Atatürk, like a master troll, did not give a fuck about any of these and performed major reforms upon Turkish nation by modernizing and secularizing the whole country. Because he, like Young Turks and Kaykaus, knew that Turkish nation cannot stay as sandnigger anymore because it's too mainstream, fail and backwards.

extra:

Origins

The original Oghuz Turks were a bunch of Mongols that allied with trolls and loved invading the shit out of everywhere else. They destroyed and burned human strongholds, while also slaughtering, capturing and assimiliating humans, and eventually making humans believe they're actually orcs themselves. However today, not even Turks know whether they're European, Middle Eastern or Central Asian. It is assumed by anthropologists that Turks who look like humans are Europeans, those who look like orcs are Central Asians and those who look like trolls are Middle Easterners.

>Turks got mad at the padishah because he was just sitting on his arse watching how foreign bastards fucking up Anatolia.
It was mainly the Turks getting cleansed in the Balkan wars and the inability of the Ottoman empire to protect them.

It goes back wayy more when the Yavuz Selim genocided half of the Anatolians because Alevi problem was getting real bad. Back then about %50 of Anatolia was Alevi , the people were still living in peace then there came the Shah Ismail. He fucked everything up and resulted in mass civil wars that destroyed the Ottoman Empires millitary provinces such as Aydın , Ankara and Adana , Karabük and whole lot more. It eventually resulted in the failure of Timariot system and that problem lead to the Janissaries getting too powerful and that created a shitton of more problems.
People would say the Siega of Vienna was the start of Empire's downfall but it really was the death of Mehmet the Conqueror , after him everything went south.

>apoligizing for your ancestors who defended your cunt so you could live without britbongs and greeks ruling over you.

Shameful display. Don't forget it wasn't Turkey that started that war. Especially the "greek genocide" makes me giggle. It was the greek army that invaded anatolia and burned village after village.

>baww you weren't suppose to fight back and kick our ass pls pay reps

Oh wow I didn't read the last line.

>apologize because you have to live in a world which is still populated by Greeks and Armenians. I apologize for not finishing the job.

Good lad.

mühendis çok köşelisin bu aralar

Turkey's government can't afford it because turks are huge tax evaders. According to 2003 statistics only 10% of turks paid income tax.

glad you're assimilating in your new home, Mustafe.

Noice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khojaly_Massacre

ARMENIA

PAY REPARATIONS

>try to invade turkey
>get ass kicked so bad 100 years after the fact your grandchildren still cry about on a mongolian horse archery forum

lmao

holy shit user

i smell roasted greek butt

I'm just amazed of how you can flee to a white man's country and still carry with you your sandnigger mentality, it's fascinating.

it's from the first article that popped up when I googled "mongol sandnigger", uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Turkey

I'm amazed how you still have internet connection with all that debt.

wonder where do you even find the power to type a reply back, you're a sandnigger , lol, a sandnigger that fled into whitey's land.

genocides only matter if the target is white
that leaves about 1 country left to apologize
brits, apologize to the boers.

I'm just amazed how greece is shot your people are fleeing to t*rkey of all places.

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=JCzXdcSl2tU
youtube.com/watch?v=TuIODXw1OwY

Err what? Is that a comeback?

>how greece is so shit*

fug can't type today

he's right, though
for some reason most dutch posters are muslims

do I really need a comeback? he's a muslim.

So am I. Don't worry. I am of Asian blood. I rather make my parent proud be doctor, or I commit sudoku

You need to pay debts so your countrymen stop moving to t*rkey. I don't want to see your ugly faces when I go there.

>I am of Asian blood.
not the good kind though
you guys are like half abbo

Tayyip ga aub terug naar je eigen land

still though, you shouldn't have revealed to be a muslim, should have pretended to be a white dutch. that would have increased your chances of being taken seriously.
Now you're just yet another sandmonkey to us.

>be stronk muslim breed of turks and mongols
>have a population willing to acquire terrain for the empire
>be badass motherfuckers
>weak yuro faggots cannot beat you
>literally bully the shit out of them for centuries
>BUT MUH HUMANITY PLS APOLOGIZE

Allahu Ackbar

Why are you trying to pretend you're white anyway. I see you do this all the time. That is some strong inferiority complex you got there.

Is that why the ottoman 'empire' was about to be erased by russians until europeans intervened?

>be greek
>get turk'd
>be bulgarian
>get turk'd
>be macedonian
>get turk'd
>be romanian
>get turk'd
>be armenian
>get turk'd + goniced'ed
>be anatolian hairy monkey hitit
>get hardcore turk'd
>be european
>get butthurt'd end unite the whole continent
>be arab
>get butthurt'd and revolt
>be russian
>get tatar'd
>be kurd
>get bomb'd
>be persian
>get yavuz'd
>be chinese
>get great wall to stop us
>be american

Russians will erase any other country in the european continent ultimately, including turks

pretty sure USA has already overthrown your government like 3 times now

hey, I'm just trying to help you. I could just have replied to you with a " go back to your country, sandmonkey" like the real Dutch did, but I didn't.
Don't focus your hate on me, I'm just the middleman, focus your hate on the Dutch, strap yourself with some explosives and blow yourself up and kill as many of them as possible. It's your fate, don't say no to your destine, the virgins and muhammed await in heaven for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=djqJt1k3NIM

youtube.com/watch?v=P1PH0Ob946I

military coupt were always in our state,
check janissaries, they once killed even sultan. being anti-communist is not being necessary pro-american

stop trying to put the turk man down, whitey.

I consider it an acceptable trade-off.

I guess that will happen if Turkey joins the EU

>russia will annex all of europe and destroy everything!
>still hasn't successfully annexed crimea

>>be anatolian hairy monkey hitit
>>get hardcore turk'd
best part.

Kek

America hasn't annexed Puerto Rico yet either and they are willing to do it even

>Turks
>admitting to anything

you realize puerto rico is a US territory, right?

are you retarded or doing it on purpose?

>Puerto Ricans are natural-born citizens of the United States.[15]

omg ur right

>be american
>get youtube.com/watch?v=x_pqJZmHWYs 'D

Anyone here heard about the jewish genocide?

No

israel is our greatest ally tb.h

based naturei karta
they are true yahudi, unlike israeli s*cular state

>this thread

Is there any other country other then Turkey that has his former enemies demand reperations for being defeated in battle? I wonder.

kek

Good post

copypasta material desu

gül'd

vay

RUDE

the assyrians deserved to be genocided

Top jej

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Ottoman_Muslims
Pic sorta related.

pic related says
>2014:either you agree with us or we will keep fighting
turkey keeps fight going against terror for one year and here is the outcome
>2015:fight no more we don't want anyone to die
civilians are dying there bla bla bla
we are really tired of this

10/10 good job kebab

>ohk god-tier OC yapan adam senin OC'ni beğendi

>ohk bu zamana kadar yaptığım OC'ler sayesinde gönüllere taht kurayım
>ohk bilgisayarım bozuk olduğu için OC'lerimi postalayamayım

kek, hala mı? tamire verdin mi?

Fuck you subhuman.

I wonder who could be behind this post

That's the same thing in our mongolian homeland too when considering sandpeople.

KEK

>wikipedia
kek, these pages are literally owned by butthurt armenians
wish we had actually killed them all, the faggots wouldnt be able to bitch and moan then

nice english çomar

Saygılarımı sunuyorum

üzerinde uğraşılmış 10/10

Kek

LEGONDARI BOSD

an extra (you)

I have been linked to this via some french faggot, now I am bounded to give you a (You)

t-thanks

Overrated post.

>This many 'Dutch' posters