How do you enjoy life in your countries guys?

How do you enjoy life in your countries guys?

no its fucking shit here

4/10

but its due to me not fault of country

Flag.
You don't.

you pretend drinking alcohol and smoking weed is fun

I don't

It's a bipolar kind of feel, you either love it or it royally pisses you off.

shitposting

You don't. We all suffer in the same hell, Polebro.

Complain...

I do but I don 't think it is related to my country

But I want to go back when I was happy-ish, or at least back to enjoying video games. I just feel nothing right now, and it hurts

how is every country so shitty? even 1st worlders

That's what growing up feels like. And unless you can go full normie and start a family, there's really only one option.

I don't even like anime and I don't want to kill myself, simply because THERE ARE moments that I enjoy being alive, they are sparse and infrequent, but still there, and they feel amazing. I just want that all the time, and before you ask, drugs don't help

Have you tried wandering the Earth?

I'm too poor for that
Farthest I've ever been was ukraine and slovakia, and it was alright, but I can't aford travelling anywhere further

Well I'm not an autistic animu lover like most of you manchildildren so I don't let my feelings get the best of me.

Life is good, too bad you fuckbois ain't enjoyin it

Do it on the cheap m800. I sold my car after graduating, bought a motorcycle, and rode across Africa last summer for about 2k including airfare.

Its ok. better than pooland at least

Shit because I am depressed faggot. I'd be unhappy in any country.

Aside from the constant reminders that my country is being overtaken by immigrants I guess life isn't so bad.
Although the threat of my bux being taken away from me keeps me up at night.

this

I want to kill my self

you can't enjoy life if you are ugly, it's true everywhere

I hate my country, I hate the people, the mentality, the leaders, the laws, the language, the education system, everything

what language

No, I want to move overseas and start a new life.

how did you get your motorbike to africa

Dialect of dutch, flemish

Dunno, being a normie.

It

we're poor

it's the same as everywhere: if you wanna have a good time, stay away from other people. The more powerful they are, the more they'll want to torture you.

No.
I hate the shitty "culture" and the people.

are you a favelanigger

t. germanic from south

I just bought a piece of shit Kawasaki in South Africa. Named it Olly after Oliver from Top Gear.

smoking weed, doind crazy things, looking at rich nature of muh country,