Can all the spanish speaking anons red pill me on reggaeton? Is it really that bad...

Can all the spanish speaking anons red pill me on reggaeton? Is it really that bad? Or is just something hated by euphoric neckbeards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26Rpzthuxcw
youtube.com/watch?v=VuWZGAyqsqs
youtube.com/watch?v=3onO-Panwkk
youtube.com/watch?v=vH11zWFXrgw
instagram.com/paolavdesideri/
instagram.com/danielaboterofficial/?hl=en
instagram.com/sheislovable____/?hl=en
instagram.com/ariannyceleste/
instagram.com/natydominguez/
instagram.com/yoventura/
youtube.com/watch?v=NlerzWub428
youtube.com/watch?v=DQG7XpCiSVA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XAIX2vISe3M
youtube.com/watch?v=OS0o4nD3QFs
youtube.com/watch?v=fQHto60cDFA
youtube.com/watch?v=WEs_6zzohNw
youtube.com/watch?v=jDYKtiFbN1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its "disco" or "club" music . i dont know how do u call these places we call them "boliches".so yeah its not that bad , its good for getting chicks but its shit music to listen regularly

you can now guess why beta fags from the internet hate it so much

Its cancer. But if you know the lyrics you can always pick up grills on clubs.

Just mad permavirgins, like hating Justin Bieber

wtf I love South america now

Cancerous music that young people normally listen and like in Spain, if you enter to a disco-pub at night there is an 80/85% proabability of reggaeton or similar playing. I think it's popular since 2003 more or less (?) and it seems that it's been oficially settled in our culture.

Practically, thisIt's a good excuse to grind your dick against a girl's bum without any repercussions

I'm OK with it as it'll help you a bit if you have poor social skills. Just make sure to keep it to yourself rather than blasting it on a sunday morning from your car while you drive around your neighborhood.

Sabiola :)

qt on the far right. her first name begins with a "y" i follow her on instagram but i forgot her full name

it's pure cancer

>Sabiola
what?

That's right

I hear it 8 times a day and its the same shitty beat everytime

my hate for it has nothing to do with clubs and lower-class whores

youtube.com/watch?v=26Rpzthuxcw

Imagine listening to this shit everywhere you go; going for a walk, on the streets, in houses, stores, hospitals, college, etc, and tell me you wouldn't hate it, plus the monkeys who listen to that crap are the most disgusting subhumans that ever walked on planet Earth

I like calle 13, but I assume that they are different than most reggaeton

>Is it really that bad?
Yes
>Or is just something hated by euphoric neckbeards?
They sure hate it, but you don't need to be a permavirgin or anything to hate it, just ask any metalhead who fucks everyday how much he hates this shit music.

I-I kind of like it :3

seriously, listening to the related to that song you posted. It's good shit. Would love to grind with some lat girls to it, 2bh.

L O U D
M U S I C
F R O M
C A R S
youtube.com/watch?v=VuWZGAyqsqs

It was other user who posted that. And this shit music is good to get girls but only whores. If you really like it then you are a nigger on the inside. Or at least that's how it works in here,

It just mean that you are poor too. I never hear reggaeton where I live

Do you work?

Yes

It is the official music of Miami, and the hot Latin girls like this one love to bump to it. Keep in mind some of the songs are more pop while other are more gangsta.

pop
youtube.com/watch?v=3onO-Panwkk

street
youtube.com/watch?v=vH11zWFXrgw

>you are a nigger on the inside
guity 2bh. love most black music.

Lucky you then.
Just don't blast it out everwhere for the sake of humanity.

>old reggaeton

CHICANOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it is better than any shitty music from brazil you macaco
nx zero is the only brazilian group that gets airtime

pic: gaucha linda

(you)

its cool because you can rub your pipi in a girls butt while dancing and its ok

>he litreally typed that and post it

Please provide me with the instagram or name of this hoe. Thanks in advance user.

miami venezuelan
instagram.com/paolavdesideri/

miami colombiana
instagram.com/danielaboterofficial/?hl=en

miami puerto rican
instagram.com/sheislovable____/?hl=en

pic:another miami venezuelan

filho da puta favelado
sua mae e uma puta

Wow. That's some good stuff right there. It's not hard to guess what they do for a living lool.

your mother is american
that is way worse

some it's good some it's bad like with every type of music, althought I don't listen to it on a normal day it's good music for parties, clubs and the like... also drunk bitches like to grind against your dick when they put that shit

The other song sucked, I could tolerate this song with the appropriate female companions, as pictured in OP.
:)

I only listen to it when I go to parties and when it's playing on the street my brain has already adapted to blocking it out of existence, but yes reggaeton fans are probably the most disgusting persons on earth, maybe on the same level as gangsta niggers

Don Omar isn't bad 2bh

Dude you are poor, you are low class scum, just embrace that shit and stop pretending everyone lives the same poorfag life you do.

Slim shady?

lmao that make up

latin mongrel whores cant into natural beauty

So you wouldn't do her?

instagram.com/ariannyceleste/

instagram.com/natydominguez/

instagram.com/yoventura/

mongrels

reggaeton is shit

>Official music of miami
Because it's full of Cubans. Reggaeton is mostly popular with carribbean people.

t. I live in Miami

ateo

Where can I find cuties like the Dominican one? What ethnicity is she?

she's probably just mestizo

spanish + aboriginal

didn't know italians liked that

still better than fucking KIZOMBA

it's everywhere here and it's literally nigger tier

>instagram.com/yoventura/
@yoventura

Omg, I would do whatever to smell a fart straight out of that pooper.

Dude you don't know what you're talking about. Reggaeton is hella popular in the southern cone as well and they're not exactly caribbean.

Just take a look at Spotify's top tracks for each country and you'll find out.

Dominican republic, Venezuela, Colombia, Cuba and Brazil you'll find lots of girls that look like her.

Anyone know that video of barcelona with shitty kids being cancer listening to shitty music?

t. bh i like some kuduro

>tfw you'll never travel to Venezuela and rescue qts from the evil communists

It's not that bad, I dance to reggaeton too but I wouldn't listen to it outside parties and shit. And it gets annoying, it has almost the same beat in every song and it's the only kind of music (with cumbia) flaites listen here

Flaites=subhumans with no education

This is actually my dream. I met last week a girl from puerto ordaz that came here escaping their shitty government.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlerzWub428

EL FUEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJPUTITOS

It's absolutely fucking cancer, literally the exact same shit """rhythm""" in every single """song""".

But you have to put up with this shit if you want to dance with girls, because apparently, all people like it deeply in their hearts.

I would rather dance Salsa than this abomination.

Here, have some real music.
youtube.com/watch?v=DQG7XpCiSVA

Jesus. Bravo Spain.

>these get fucked by brown manlets regularly
>I can't even lay a fugly
God damn it

>live near college
>reggaeton
>kompa
>french arab rap
>all played at high volume
>dat distortion

>be literal CHI
>be around that shit all of my life
Get on my level, leaf

she's obviously got some african in her too

my guesses: mexican chick 90% euro
venezuela chick 99% euro
dominican: at least 25% african

I like your approach but let me tweak it a bit.

Mexican: 70% euro, 30% native american
Venezuelan: 90% euro, 10% native american
Dominican: 60% euro, 25% native american, 15% black.

>Metal

>Good music

Nice joke...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XAIX2vISe3M

fuck, marry, kill

>Jazz fusion
>Metal

What the fuck are you talking about, fucking pleb.

Why is ibiza so different?

Tone down the euro 10% and up native 10%, and then it looks accurate

I'd fuck all 3, desu.

For which one?

>Disgusting electric guitar riffs

>Disgusting finnish black metal band name

>Disgusting blast beats

>Black and depressive background picture

Nope...

You don't need them to tell you, though. You can just go on Youtube, look some up, listen to it and then decide for yourself.

YOVANNA VENTURA

I just remembered it! google her guys!

1. No, it isn't bad but it isn't good either. It's music you dance to and just that. The dance and lyrics are a bit kinky but that happens to most "dancing" music nowadays. Latinos tend to glorify english music as something better even if they talk about the same shit.

2. Neckbeards hate everything and anything that includes but not limited to: Dancing, social interaction without of their comfort zone, destruction of their "pure maidens", non neckbeards guys hitting on girls.

Do you even know who Mahavishnu Orchestra are?

Do you seriously can't differenciate between prog rock, jazz and stupid fucking metal?
Are you this much of a fucking retarded pleb?

I coulnd't care less about such an ignorant amoeba like you,
youtube.com/watch?v=OS0o4nD3QFs

aaaaangryy

I don't listen depressive shitty music for autistic ppl, they all look the same shit to me, sry.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQHto60cDFA

The venezuelan chick has light eyes, the lightest hair of the lot and pale white skin. Probably pink nips too. She's a european. The mexican looks pretty asian t b h. and the dominican chick is not probably not nearly that much european c'mon. she's taino and black. and maybe a couple of europeans in there.

>this level of autism

>I couldn't care less about you
>Clearly cares enough to keep replying to him

youtube.com/watch?v=WEs_6zzohNw

Why the hell do foreigners like Justin Bieber so much?
When I was in Japan it seemed like everyone there liked him and didn't understand why Americans hated him.

Its fun to dance to it in a party (not the extremely sexual and ridiculous one kind of dance, somthing more calm)., but i dont really enjoy just listening to it.

reggaeton is simply cancer, it isn't even music.

It's not that everybody loves him, it's just that all the hate he gets seems to be from guys that were mad that they didn't have an army of teenage whores that wanted to fuck them when they were sixteen.

>not banging milfs when you're 16 to learn some skills
You fucked up

How could you not enjoy the sexual aspect of dancing reggaeton? I usually dance it in a relaxed way, not sexual, jus like you described it, but once we went clubbing with some coworkers and this slutty chick (a solid 8/10) literally fucked me while we danced. I got fucking hard straight away as she was rubbing her ass on my dick and singing the song in my ear. That was a hell of a night!

Yes because I completely believe that you did that too.

>>not banging milfs when you're 16
Way to go

It's club music, like EDM for white people, it's just a beat to grind against people.

I don't give a fuck how much sex he's having. I honestly thought he was gay until he went through puberty a couple of years ago.
I hate him because he's an arrogant cunt who makes bad music.

That's pretty much every musician out there.

Oh no no, i enjoy that too. What i dont like is literally fucking with clothes (like in the video) or a girl smashing her ass in your face or some bizarre shit like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=jDYKtiFbN1o