What is the best open source music player for android?

What is the best open source music player for android?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/kabouzeid/Phonograph
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You shouldn't give a shit about if it's open or not.
Just install PowerAMP and be fucking happy that it works fucking well and have folder view which almost every other player are too scared to use.

Pi music player is good if your share music often

github.com/kabouzeid/Phonograph

0.02$ deposited

>android

POO

Where's the folder view on Phonograph?
>Thinking I get paid for liking a music player more than the rest of the shit.

Needing a trojan injecter just to transfer files to and from phone.

I would also like to know. Opus support is a requirement.

I use Apollo from fdroid

Where do I get the apk from?

Gimme the goddamn sauce

VLC

Apkmirror

Using a Trojan as an OS (android)

Wow, impressive iRetort.

Why do nondevelopers care about
>MUHH OPEN SAUCE
You are never going to even take a glance at their code anyway, just use whatever works best for you.

>iRetort has now been added to the personal dictionary on your googlel botnet cloud sync keyboard

There is no good music players for android.
None of them even grasp how a music player should even function or work the way you would expect a music player to work.

The only decent music player I have seen on android is poweramp, but it requires GPS in order to run, so I can't use it.

My location services are off and it runs fine?

That's strange, mine doesn't need it.
In fact I have mobile data off while I use it to save battery since I have no reception at work.

Shuttle music player, end of story.

free software means you can run it without GPS, they do usually not have ads or malicious features.

GPS = Google Play Services

Vanilla music

shitsurakuten 2015-07, sanjuuro/sanjurou/sanjuroh

This is like the only option.

Honestly what's wrong with VLC? Used it for years, it remembers my track info and doesn't give me any issues.

Black player

this

not him, but thanks

This exactly IF it had a fucking play next option. Sometimes I just want to queue up a song to play next but want to finish listening to my current song. It's the only app that doesn't crash every 2 hours when reading from my SD card on my shitass gs3

You just need to long press on a song name.

Google Play.

Phonograph

spotify

To clarify on this, Shuttle was previous made by one guy who had it closed source. But since a while ago, it has been open source because the dude was helped by a lot of open source projects.