1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. do you feel more happy than sad in an average day?
3. if no, what keeps you away from being happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YriVM8sC7M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. flag
2. yes

1. cunt
2. no
3. realization that everything in this life is pointless and unfair, there are no values or human rights only people pretending

:(

Happy

Lithuania
Really really depressed
Everything

How come some 1st world countries are so high while some third world countries almost have none
#FoodForThought

that's not really surprising, this country have everything to fall into depression, most people are complete garbage, especially on big cities.

Por que :(

1. world
2. no
3. family, lack of higher education, poverty.

If I was black I could get a free ticket into a college that was worth a damn.

2. No
3. I've never had any friends nor an kind of intimacy with anyone. I wake up, go to work, take a break to lunch, go back to work, drive back home, eat something and go to sleep.
Rinse repeat in this hollow and meaningless existence.

1.Flag
2.Neither happy or sad, just absolutely empty
3.My lifestyle and sociopathy.

cant remember last time i was happy

>be Peruviano
>superior species comes by, builds infrastructure, establishes a modern economy, and enriches your gene pool all before creating a government and handing it back to you in exchange for bird shit
Shit I'd be happy too

1. Okay
2. Define "happy." If by happy you mean "not suffering" then I'd say I lean SLIGHTLY more towards happy than sad. If by happy you mean "actively enjoying life" then definitely no.
3. Chemicals in my brain.

pretty much this

I feel pretty happy. The only thing that makes me depressed nowadays would be my paranoia. I am really worried about the future(China becoming a superpower, America going to shit, over population, etc.)

China will not become a super power in your lifetime.

America is better off than most countries in the world and our glorious leader trump will put the roadwork down to greatness again, overpopulation wont affect you or your children.

Stop worrying you dumb little gaymo.

because nobody wants to stand around and count nigger bodies in the middle of a desert/jungle

Happy/not giving a shit most of the time.

my answer would be yes
by happy i mean enjoying life
>world
pic related

Mostly because people in 3rd world countries think suicide is a horrible sin, and usually lead rural, agricultural lives in a community where personal relationships are more developed than here because they are essential for survival. You cannot really be a loser NEET living on welfare in rural Niger. Plus, work just to survive occupies you and you have too little time to occupy your mind with dumb shit.

oh
Also notice Italy a conservative country they are the ones with least suicides in Europe

what makes you happy Pajeet

there is no reason to be unhappy faggot
you should learn to be happy without any reason

there are many reasons to be unhappy turkroach

tell me one of them then?

1. Flag
2. No
3. No gf (+ no money, bad grades, no friends, out of ssri's to put a smile on my face, etc etc etc)

1. flag
2. no
3. depression, social anxiety, asperger and lack of contacts

I will tell you a few
If you're lonely, if you're family all died, if you're mentally ill or mentally disturbed, if you're disillusioned, if you're suicidal, stressed, etc

never gets old

why

I can't remember the last time I was sad

even though you are a massive faggot i'd like to help you
there is a turkish saying goes like "if you say something 40 times, it becomes real"
you may call yourself a "realistic" just because you think in a pessimist way, forget about it you are a grown-ass man. lie to yourself. lie to yourself about how good life is and it will get better if you think that way
or fuck it it sounded really faggy, faggier than your post
just read the pic related suicidal faggot
that's the spirit user!

lol people will think you're crazy here if you do that:
-do that
-be excluded from society
-kill yourself
we in denmark accept that life has no meaning

btw i'm not unhappy you asked me for reasons why some are unhappy faggot
try live in Greenland for 10 years and tell me if you're still happy or if you killed yourself faggot bitch

>start a revolution

YEAHHAH ILL TAKE MY GUN TO THE PINK HOUSE AND TOTALLY KILL EVERYONE

the last time i was happy was when i got drunk a month ago

>be excluded from society
that was the point of the text. nothing is worse than dying

I haven't been happy in years, and oftentimes feel acute sadness.
The most I can hope for is numbness. Freedom from pain.

Could pass as a real map to be honest.
Portuguese people are depressed as fuck.

why? i noticed that to be true on many portuguese posters here on Sup Forums

t. psychologist

I am a sad person clearly not made to live in this world. That's why I isolated myself, but I still try to make the lives of some people better.

feeling bad is good. it reduces your requirements to feel happy

Portugueses are too melancholic. Just listen to their national music:
youtube.com/watch?v=1YriVM8sC7M

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudade