Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

notebookcheck.net/Toshiba-Portege-Z30-C-138-Subnotebook-Review.163333.0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I found a flaw.

/thread

You don't even own the fucking thing, poorfag

fpbp

why is it so thin? won't it snap in half if im not careful??

>paying real money for an Apple product.
wew

Yeah dude, of course I brought you the files you asked for. I got them right here.

dude i said put them on the cloud
what even is that thing man its so big, clunky and not innovative

Do they even make USB 3 devices anymore?

Can't. It's literally perfect.

Why the fuck are Apple still the only ones making decent laptops? Did everyone else just give up and move to tablets and phones?

> """keyboard"""
If you find that comfortable there's something wrong with your hands.
Literally everything else is fine

I don't want to get caught because I uploaded your CP to the cloud.

I'm not fucking it right now.

>Did everyone else just give up and move to tablets and phones?

No. You suffer from the remnant of Steve Jobbies reality distortion field. Other manufacturers have surpassed Apple because Apple only cares about fashion accessories.

I hear you say this, but I don't hear any examples given.

Here's just one example Apple wishes it could have made.

inb4
>lol hp
>lol trackpad
>lol windows 10

That looks hideous...why not put the vents on the bottom angled away instead of visible on the sides?
Plus...Windows 10. Lol

>has a fan
>touchscreen
Nigger are you fucking serious?

You're an idiot

So we're not allowed to make valid arguments? Fuck outta here you poor.

>You suffer from the remnant of Steve Jobbies reality distortion field
I use primarily Windows and Linux retard, not everyone who acknowledges the objective superiority of Apple notebooks is a raving Jobs fanboy. It's the one and only field where they excel over pretty much everyone else.

>hideous
>what is subjectivity

>fan
>touchscreen
Yes, it has a proven method of efficient cooling. Also, it has a touchscreen, giving people choice. Watch Apple relent and "innovate" by offering a touchscreen mac in your lifetime.

>So we're not allowed to make valid arguments? >Fuck outta here you poor.
Tired non-arguments you mean? Yeah. Also, the Mac is overpriced af compared to the Spectre. You get so much more for your money with the Spectre, even although it is over $1000 to start with.

>objective superiority
Subjective.

>It's the one and only field where they excel over pretty much everyone else
>neglect Mac in favor of phones
If you're dependent on not getting blackballed by Apple (review sites), or a raving fanboy, or someone who drinks coolaid (You), then no wonder that's your assessment.

Jealously doesn't suit you, gentlemen.

What a fantastic laptop. Jony Ive cries into his frappacino every day at the thought of producing another boring all-aluminium mac.

>You get so much more for your money with the Spectre

Worse build quality
Worse trackpad
Worse support
Worse screen
Worse SSD
Fans

So. Much. More.

I don't fucking want a fucking touchscreen on my fucking laptop.

No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
So?
>So. Much. More.
Please, continue.

>I don't fucking want a fucking touchscreen on my fucking laptop.
Yes you do. Once Apple tells you that you want it you will.

Sorry App-lelers, your time is done. Your boring aluminium "design" is outdated. Your toyOS is deprecated. Your leader is gay.

>Worse build quality
How?
>Worse trackpad
How?
>Worse support
How?
>Worse screen
How?
>Worse SSD
How?

no rj-45 jack

>2017
>Ethernet on a laptop

Pic related.

Sorry to be realistic for a moment, but, wasn't the point of a laptop to have as close to as possible the experience of using an actual (desktop) computer, but in portable form? This involved having connectivity such as ports and whatnot available?

Ask me how I know you don't have a job

MacBook has a 3.5mm jack, dongle not necessary for headphones

kek at the file name

You have 10 years to find a laptop made in 2016 or after with an ethernet port

>Fans
better than a throttling overpriced dual core CPU

notebookcheck.net/Toshiba-Portege-Z30-C-138-Subnotebook-Review.163333.0.html

>2000 Euros

Nice dude

>email it
>drop box it
>airdrop it

all of these are viable options so you can fuck off with your autism stick

/thread

t470

It has one USB port, a weak CPU, you can't repair or upgrade it (just buy another one, goy). It also can't run anything but Windows and Mac OS. Into the trash it goes.

"Sure, just let me grab my Apple Certified USB C to A Premium Dongle(TM)"

2016 Lenovo Ideapad 300 costs like $350-$450 and has an ethernet port.

Apple laptops are a case where "you're just too poor" is not a meme. Price is the only flaw I can think of.

rekt

I feel bad for Steve honestly.
His condition was one that he could've recovered from with pretty high hopes if he went with conventional medicine.

>Dies from fag disease because he opted for fake medicine that sounds good to idiots
There's no way more fitting for him to go out.

Steve fell for the chink meme

>Any computer that forces you to join your local LGBTQ chapter and take dicks up the ass on a nightly basis is fine by me

There is literally nothing wrong with being a homosexual.

It's not a T420s

/thread

Yes there is, faggot.

keyboard is fucking terrible. I tried out the newest MBP which has the same keyboard and I hated every minute of it.

>email
>drop box
>wireless transfer

want to know how I know you don't have a real job? Try doing that with customer data or large data sets.

x270

hpba009dx

Have they fixed the display frame and mounting yet?

Or did they just make the lcd lighter?

> overpriced
> soldered everything
> ships with kekOS

designed by a twink bottom

>No digitizer.
>Doesn't fold 360 degrees.
>overpriced as fuck
>probably throttles like a dog
Other than thst macs are decent desu.
But it's not like other companies aren't making super high quality laptops as well these days, for cheaper and with high quality digitizers a lot of the time

it is a macbook, all flaw

has a 1Ghz kek

I could have bought 10 refurbished thinkpads for the same price
fuck off

>90% of everything typed nowadays is typed on a touchscreen
>How do people type on that keyboard? It's almost like typing on a touchscreen.

"12 inch screen

literally smaller than my cock
into the trash it goes

If it had the same ports of the MBP it would be perfect.

I'm really wanna cop it but once it's closer to the $900 price point, whether refurb or new.

That picture would be just as relevant if you wanted a second USB device.

Also you gave everyone ten years to find one laptop and 5 anons gave examples in one day.

>Chink manufacturer who primarily makes OEM gaymen laptops manages to make a thin and light computer with a wide port selection
>Apple can't

dont know if your serious or just plain retarded.... ill go for the latter.

>Innovation
>Can't even think of scenarios where the Internet is unavailable for a few hours
>Innovation

Thinkpad T510

That's a bit of an exaggeration. It has a 3.5mm port for audio, and there's an abundance of hubs if it's a daily necessity to use a wired connection and peripheral storage. I'm not saying I could live like that, but it's hardly an untenable situation.

Lots of laptops. Mostly so when people call up and ask why their 2x2x2 802.11n wireless chipset is so shit customer support can suggest plugging it directly into their 'internet'.

1. screen comes into contact with keyboard when closed causing "staingate".
2. Screen reflects a rediculous amount of light, meaning more glare than any other monitor.
3. Cannot cmt-tab to minimized applications (well, you can, but they will remain minimized and you will have to click on the application from the dock to restore the window)
4. Automatically reconnects to all bluetooth devices after waking from sleep even if you went out of your way to disconnect the devices before putting it to sleep.
5. Connects to bluetooth devices while in sleep mode even when you have wake-from-bluetooth disabled.
6. Official peripherals are designed for people with tiny hands and cause wrist pain for other's after extended use (ie. my job)
7. Buggy support for usb mouses (after resuming from sleep, I sometimes cannot click unless I replug my mouse)
8. Buggy support for third party keyboards (I randomly have to replug the keyboard to get it to work on occasion)
9. Window manager is buggy as fuck when dealing with multiple monitors (when switching between monitor setups it will often move windows so that only a couple pixels are on the screen and/or resize them such that only the minimize/maximize/close buttons are visible)
10. Still prompts the user for updates even when automatic updates are disabled. There is no way to hide the update message and the only two options to click on the popup both bring up the Apple store (ie. no "cancel" or "fuck off" button)
11. Updates take forever to install and cannot be done in the background, forcing you to wait for 15 minutes while it sits there doing literally nothing but update before it boots.

I could go on, but I have to go to sleep so I can wake up in 4 hours and use that piece of shit operating system for another 8 hours.

It exist

The X1 Carbon I have for work is significantly better than any apple product I've ever had the displeasure of touching.

/thread

>chink
He went to the homeland of the Pajeets iirc, not China.

Flaws

>Price
>Base model is still i5

For the price compared to other laptops this should be i7 at least

Let's weigh the pros and cons of the design as fairly as possible.

+ Really goddamn pretty
+ No moving parts = no vents, less hardware failures
+ 10/10 speakers for a laptop
: macOS
- 90% of the space inside is dedicated to battery, not processing power, so performance is kind of weak
- Despite this, the battery life isn't even really that great.
- Shitty keyboard.
- No ports, not ever

Verdict: It's a very pretty and expensive Chromebook.

Although it's theoretically capable of doing the things you'd want from a more powerful computer (i.e. video editing, DAW software, etc), it can't actually pull it off irl. Get a MacBook Pro. It's virtually the same thing, except better.

>What is privacy?
>What is offline transfer?
Are you really never offline, ever?

Nothing's replaceable.

>something breaks
>either live without that something, assuming it's not vital to the functioning of the computer, or get an entirely new computer
>innovation.
OK, then.

Its gay, and will make anyone who owns one look gay.

In fact its so downright flat-out homosexual that you could have full sex with a man and you would look less gay than if you owned one of those.

In summary... Its gay.

Was this post funny in your head?

The lack of ports would dealbreak for me. Same issue with the 2016 MBP. If I get an Apple laptop in the near future (and I'm a poorfag so this is unlikely), it will probably be a 2015 MBP.

>Be me
>Not Apple fan but see it while wandering around JB Hifi one day
>Have a look over it and the specs
>Only one USB port and its used for charging as well
>Shitty processor
>Fuck all RAM
>No GPU
>Keyboard is terribad
>Well, at least it's well made, and the trackpad is good as well.
>MFW price is $2k AUD

Isn't that like 500 USD?

Thanks to our "adults in charge" government yeah pretty much

>can't take care of his stuff
>blame it on the thing

>it's not a real job if it isn't the same as mine

This happens every time a new laptop is released:
>oh it's not powerful enough
>oh it's too fucking big
>oh the processor is garbage
>oh the battery life is garbage

Just decide what you want. If it's a portable device, it might as well be really portable, instead of weighting 5+ kgs without battery or power brick.

Finding time to hate objects

you got rekt very hard my boy. no apple shilling shekels for you today.

*tips fedora*

Debian > Fedora
rpm is shit

Pretty much the only sensible comment here but...

>the battery life isn't even really that great.
Based on what? It lasts longer than most laptops sans other Macbooks and ThinkPads twice the size with horrible screens. 8-10h is objectively a good battery life.

>- Shitty keyboard.
Pretty subjective.

>Chromebook
Got shittier screen and limited OS, also worse performance. You can do pretty much every thing you'd do on a ultrabook on it sans vidiya, the performance only becomes a downside when you have tasks that constantly task the CPU for long periods of time, so depends a lot on what you do.

>Same Aesthetics
>More Powerful
>Upgradable
>More ports
>Includes LAN & VGA dongle