Ask a Russian living in east Germany anything

Ask a Russian living in east Germany anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksverhetzung
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_War_Memorial_(Treptower_Park)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

suka or blyat?

I want to hug all russian people

H O L Z R U S S E N

do you wear/own a adidas-tracksuit ?
also: are there really that much nazis as most people believe ?

liberated anyone?

Is it as full of cucks as people say?

How hard do turks make you suck their dick?

Cringe

are there mudslimes everywhere

нaфиг ты нa eбaнoй гeйpoпe живeшь a нe в вeликoй дepжaвe?

do you lik
spain

Will we too be liberated by putin because of our Russian majority?

Boт бы мeня тyдa зaбpaли :(

Yes.

Do you shill for Putin?
Irl and here.

Do you like german food?

Are poles assholes?

Are you Russian or "Russian"?

Fuck I don't want to die

What the fuck am I reading?

>tfw Russians here are hanging that flag from their window
>saw a car with a Novorossiya flag yesterday
liberation is imminent i guess

Don't worry, you'll live longer than Poland anyway.

This was in front of the Reichstag in Berlin too.

>go to Russia
>"WE WUZ VICTORS IN WW2 N SHIET" memorials everywhere
>"Crimea is ours" souvenirs and pic related

Though Russian ex-pats are much worse from my experience.

>>"WE WUZ VICTORS IN WW2 N SHIET" memorials everywhere

Is WE WUZ applicable when you actually wuz?

>Though Russian ex-pats are much worse from my experience.

dunno, i dont have much contact with them as they stick to themselves a lot, the only one i meet regularly is the owner of a Russian store where i buy sunflower seeds and Kvas

americans won war

russian occupants must pay $ bliions for killing ss legionaries from baltic countries

It's WE WUZ because they unironically believe they singlehandedly defeated Germany.

>americans won war
>coming from a Russian

this

sure

others just waited if germans and russians eliminate completely each other
americans joined war just to increase american influence in post-war europe

african, western front, whatever is fucking uncomparable with eastern front

fuck off, retardo

Are you from Eastern Berlin? Because I heard it's full of Russians

wow just wow
disgusting

>americans joined war just to increase american influence in post-war europe
Yeah, it's not like the Germans declared on us or anything

Berlinfag here, can confirm

I have more if you want

wew
my eyes hurt

Yes and so did Russia.

>

Not even Putin thinks that.

>Not even Putin thinks that
Euros on Sup Forums do

Is there something wrong with this?

Would you prefer nazi flags?

but why? are you a nazi or what

Is a worse nation combo even possible?

No. No they don't. No one with a brain does.

It's literally impossible for it to be a "single-handed victory" when it was a WORLD WAR. Anyone with a brain knows at least the UK and China fought the entire 6 years.

>Is there something wrong with this?
No, nothing

Pole/Sweden

The two Poles in Sweden that post here are pure cancer.

I mean, unless freedom of speech isn't a thing in Poland?

>tfw it actually is not

Nazi symbols are illegal in Germany, but commie symbols aren't? What the fuck, krauts. We're talking about totalitarian regimes that murdered and tortured shittons of people, this shouldn't be tolerated.
These people would get instantly arrested if they showed up here with these flags, probably after getting beaten by the bystanders.
Please get your shit straight, Germany.

>wah wah i can't spew bullshit about poland here because swede/pole will show up to correct the bullshit!

>Ask a Russian living in east Germany anything.
>doesn't answer anybodies questions

Laws are retarded, what's new?

>mfw there are countries who haven't outlawed both Nazi and communist symbolics

>banning shapes

the fuck is wrong with you

>banning Kinder eggs

the fuck is wrong with you

ikr?
Are you trying to bait?
Try being a commie state for a while and then we can talk

it wasn't in soviet law or constitution or whatever to mass kill a race you consider "weak" whereas eugenics directly was involved with nazi idealogy.

i don't agree with it, just my angle of why they might not ban both

They are actually sold here, what is banned is importing foreign food with non-food objects inside them.

this desu

>Try being a commie state for a while and then we can talk
Literally what does that have to do with banning shapes

Everyone knows it's cool to kill millions of people as long as you aren't openly racist!

>that map

wew lad

it's not the shape itself but the meaning behind the shape

>it's not the shape itself but the meaning behind the shape
So why does that mean you have to ban the shape?

The commies did mistakes but don't forget that they also destroyed fascism in Europe

No, but it was Soviet policy to execute those that held differing opinions

t. Cheka

There was a case just a few days ago in Finland where some student set up a Nazi flag and the Imperial Japanese flag to his window in some student apartment. Police got multiple calls because of it but they couldn't do anything because it's not against the law.

Because that specific shape is only used with that specific meaning. It's not like we just decided to ban rectangles or something.

yeah?

>Because that specific shape is only used with that specific meaning.
So you genuinely think it's okay to ban concepts and ideas?

What benefit do you gain from banning a symbolic shape besides preserving the negative meaning you mean to avoid?

>calling the cops over a flag

How do people live life being THIS much of a pansy?

>So you genuinely think it's okay to ban concepts and ideas?
why would he want that? that's something Nazis/Commies would want!

The nazis did mistakes but don't forget that they also almost destroyed communism in Europe

didn't say it was ok or that I agree with it lol

How many migrants have you beat up today?

Why is slavery banned then? Black people being inferior to whites is just an idea, no?

And you believe that if the shape is allowed and people flaunt it to express that negative meaning towards us it'll just fade off?

>Why is slavery banned then?
Because the West has come to accept that people have the right to self determination. It's hard to exercise that right when you're chattel

The implementation of slavery isn't simply an idea, it's the exercise of said idea. The point is that you should be able to express that you want slavery, but people don't necessarily have to agree. This isn't really that hard.

>Why is slavery banned then?
Slavery isn't an idea or a concept, it's an action. The act of forcefully taking human rights away from another human.

Believing that white people are superior to blacks is not a banned idea or concept.

>And you believe that if the shape is allowed and people flaunt it to express that negative meaning towards us it'll just fade off?
Those people who believe in those concepts and ideas aren't gone just because they aren't allowed to wave a flag, there would be just as many as there are now. The difference is in the future. Think about a kid who just discovered a Nazi symbol, if it was not banned and there was nothing special about it they probably wouldn't think twice, but it being banned makes it special. Which means it's going to be, at the very least, sub consciously stuck in their mind.

It's like the word nigger, in day-to-day life it has a very specific meaning, because black people make it have meaning, but online not so much

Sorry but you're mentally challenged.
The communists didn't start WW2. They fought against racism and inequality while the nazis tried to gas anyone who wasn't "aryan". Stop comparing these two ideologies you fucking skinhead

kek intensifies

They fought Germany because Germany invaded them, not because they were nazis.

I can't disagree. When I think about it more, we like banning things in general.

>energy drinks are illegal to minors
>dual citizenships are not allowed

>>energy drinks are illegal to minors
that actually doesn't seem that bad of an idea

now, to give you a reply that is not from a shitwit.
It is not the SYMBOL itself that is banned, but it's usage in a certain context. Like you would face trouble to publicly tell people "kill all niggers, race war now", while none of these words is illegal.

their ideology would have eventually clashed regardless. you think the soviets would just sit there and germany gain power?

>Like you would face trouble to publicly tell people "kill all niggers, race war now"
You would have social issues but you're not going to be arrested unless you're acting on those beliefs.

>It is not the SYMBOL itself that is banned
So if I made custom shirts where I drew a swastika shape on them and wore them around berlin would the police have an issue with me?

Well, they had a non-aggression pact until germany invaded.

you and I both know that wouldn't have lasted long either way.

how many women have you raped? did you bring friends with you?

triggered

Probably, but that's just speculation at this point. And speculating about the past is pretty pointless.

>You would have social issues but you're not going to be arrested unless you're acting on those beliefs.
this. at my university, there are protestors yelling that homosexuality will get you sent to hell and that Islam is a religion of hatred. idiots scream back at them because they don't know how to treat problems they can't fix, but little else happens to them, unless the property owners tell them to fuck off.

ok then, back to the original point. soviets fought against racism and inequality. in the end that's exactly who they fought, regardless of the real intentions like you say. this is why I think it's ok to have a commie flag

>You would have social issues but you're not going to be arrested unless you're acting on those beliefs.
That is factually incorrect, in Germany. It's Volksverhetzung, and a criminal offense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksverhetzung

>So if I made custom shirts where I drew a swastika shape on them and wore them around berlin would the police have an issue with me?
if you make it look like a nazi swastika you may because it is a public statement you may be held accountable for.

>And speculating about the past is pretty pointless.
+100500
That's why I don't understand butthurt belt who still butthurt about muh communism. Looks like they need it to unite their nations.

I wasn't talking about in Germany I was talking about in my country, I was arguing against the nanny state

well then, would you say that this makes germany behave in a nanny-state-way? I'd disagree with that notion.

Banning ideas, shapes and concepts? Yeah I would say those are all traits of a nanny-state

What the hell kind of bullshit is that?

What statue is this?

we're talking about free nations, not Islamic dictatorships

can't you read? that is /exactly/ what is not the case! It's not about " ideas, shapes and concepts", it's about public statements. You are allowed to own as many swastikas as you want. You are not allowed to do certain things with them.

Do you not know enough about your own country? It's a classic social conflict.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_War_Memorial_(Treptower_Park)

But you do ban the right to say that you might agree with some of those ideas or concepts?