You are not going to play video games at 4k 140hz anytime soon when your salary is $400 per month

>you are not going to play video games at 4k 140hz anytime soon when your salary is $400 per month

Why bother with video games?

>$400 a month
>Video games still take precedence over self improvement

>$400 per month
>Assuming that each month has 20 working days, that's $20 per day
>Assuming that there's 4 working hours per working day, which is very lax, that's $5 per hour
>Federal minimum wage is roughly $7 per hour

Are you a spic or something?

because in games i'm braved and be loved

I am russian and I have 8 hours per day

You should save every penny and leave your shitty country

Can you give me a working offer?

Lol no

Do you have any extended family in America or the EU? $400 a month is destitute and a human rights violation

Get a real job. I'm russian and I found a $700 6 hour per day job immediately after dropping out of university.

>that feeling when you do spend a bunch of money on a higher end gaming PC and realize that as long as you're getting 60 fps at medium settings you don't really give a shit and the games are still fun

>Do you have any extended family in America or the EU?
Dude, If I had I would be already there. I have no one. And we have always been poor.

>I found a $700 6 hour per day
what job is it?

don't be poor dumb cunt

prostitution

Sorry to hear that user. You seem to type decent English though. What skills do you have?

I would not mind being a prostitute for girls

>what job is it?
Programmer/engineer designing industrial equipment. Project was scrapped after a year and I quit tho, now I'm a sysadmin because I fugured out I never enjoyed coding shit no matter how easy it is for me.

>not losing sleep trying to configure modern games to work on your shit computer while somehow looking better than games on a modern console

this site is pathetic.

How the fuck are you people so poor?

My clothing budget is 400 dollars per week.

Get it the fuck together

>imagename.ruse

I used to work as a system administrator, did well actually, loved it, read a lot of books and watched tutorials. Know te basics of coding. Now I work as a clerk in the contract department of a local water supply company.

>poorfag.mad

are you a remote sysadmin? what do you have to do at your work?

Fuccboi.notyou

looks like shit desu mate
i would not wear if even you paid me 400 for wearing that

Sure you are, it just depends what game ;)

Shut the fuck up faggot you don't know shit about clothing. Stick to your Walmart specials

Pretty sure hardware that can run most games like that doesn't exist.

2x 1080 will handle it

>tfw got internship paying over $1k per week
might buy a new card at the end just because i can (960 currently)

Nope, on-site in a tiny branch office of a huge company. At least it's within salking distance from home. My job is actually mostly being helpdesk and emotional support for retards going full panic mode whenever any unfamiliar message pops up. Also doing AD shit on requests from head office and fixing broken hardware, but if it's really really broken there's just lots of paperwork to get it fixed/replaced. I'm not doing anything dirty like cables so it's a comfy job with 1-2 hours of real work per day, mostly I shitpost and read manga in my own room there.

This. Shoes look like they were designed for children and the jeans looks like they were sewn together by a dumpster diving gypsy.

Good goy

>4k meme
This is why you're poor desu, not cause you have a shitty job but because you're basically a brainlet
Also
>videogames

What does speaking to a woman feel like?

Kinda feels like taking a really thick shit because that's how your heart gets out

WAKE ME UP

Shoes were 1200 bucks faggot, made in Italy by a craftsman who earns a higher salary than you. Stay poor

My salary is 4 times yours which is pretty good for Eastern Europe (Baltics) but I still won't waste money on vidya.
Sports equipment and travel are a much better investment.
>thought about getting a Nintendo Switch
>roughly 600 euro with games (game) and accessories
>'no'

No real Italian would hand make basketball chinese Nike airs.

Boring and dumb
Mostly their worth is tied down to their hole and how good they can suck a dick

>high tops
manlet detected

Didn't they drop SLI support with pascal?