For all Europeans to watch, I want you to watch the closing remarks from a UK conservative politician

For all Europeans to watch, I want you to watch the closing remarks from a UK conservative politician.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUvp82zzoIU

Skip to 15:53 for the closing remarks.

I want you all to understand that what he says is the sentiments shared by most in the UK.

Now please watch it and don't just dismiss it, it's important.

I would also implore my fellow countrymen that haven't seen it to watch it. And everyone else to watch it if you wish.

It's important so please take some time, it isn't a long speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Europeans of Sup Forums do NOT ignore this.

The EU propaganda machine tells you we hate you.

We do not, we will help you.

i can't i've got work to do :(

I appreciate your bump, but it is a message to mainland Europeans.

Do not fear, in your hour of need we will help you.

We will take your hate as our fuel, but we will do the right thing and protect and help you.

Just doing a poo thinking about Brexit. I will watch this and then comment.

It triggers me when people ignorantly use star and crescent as Islamic symbols

Europeans only.

Turks out!

EUROPEANS FUCKING WATCH IT NOW! NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Dude, why does UK hate us? We didnt do nutin wrong T_T

We don't, not deep down.

We want to keep you all safe but it's so hard and tiring.

We want to help you all prosper and succeed but it won't work with the EU.

I don't hate you, for what it's worth.

A fine video. Many of these thoughts have been circulating in my head before. Sharp point he made on democracies preventing war, not non-democratic bureaucracies.

>Video blocked in your country by the EU Commission for Hate Speech

Are you serious?

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

w-what if I want a federal superstate tho?

Dude relax I just stated a point that seemed foolish to me.
I have no desires of subjugating Europe

sure :^)

Whoa. Wouldn't have made sense though since I was able to watch it.

>tfw voting to stay in the EU

Thank you Finnish bro.

I'm glad you watched it, we really don't hate European mainlanders, it's an in joke we have and use to troll.

We've tried so hard to protect each nation state.

And we will again until we all die.

Then you can welcome mass rapefugees, outsourcing of your jobs, adopting new laws that you cannot repeal.

But you know this.

Why can't we have a democratic European superstate? Would Britbongs be ok with that?

Sure as long as we're not part of it

No you can't have a democratic European union state.

Because you would follow fiscal rules and it will just be the EU in its current forms, with a few new titles.

Same old bullshit.

I am all for individual European Nation states working together in hours of need. Financial aid, military assistance, disaster relief.

A trading bloc, but it has all gone to shit in this current regime of the EU and one of you can deny this.

None of you.

nice strawmen you autist

First someone has to openly tell merkel to shut the fuck up.

she even dismisses her own party members, because everyone is wrong but her.

>because everyone is wrong but her.
Sounds familiar..

Let me make this specifically clear.

We do not hate mainlanders at all.

We are cold hearted bastards on the outside, but when something threatens Europeans like the EU does.

It is immoral of us to ignore your plight, sure we might be an island of inbreds.

We have good intentions, we don't hate you.

We want you saved from a union that is going to be so destructive to all of you.

They are already bringing in legislation to shut down your democratic choices to elect right wing governments.

There's so much more. Put all your hate aside for my nation and turn it to where it belongs, the EU as an entity now, seeking to erase you all.

Don't hate Germany, don't hate Sweden, don't hate each other.

Hate the EU.

I hate the Tories and voted TUSC in 2015 but I agree with everything he says. It's a disgrace that the left which was for so long the voice of logic on Europe has turned it's back on that and got in bed with the EU and the corporations that it serves.

Sigh.

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/

And perhaps you should watch Moggs speech in full.

I'm actually not sure if I'm a remainer or what. But I've come to realise the electorate are fucking stupid, so I don't really care about the anti-democratic nature of the beast. Maybe an EU isn't a bad idea to counterbalance the USA and China.

t. not in the EU (kek tho)

well thats whats going on in her rotten brain.

Even the leftist parties are acting against her.

haha the adsense on that page are pro-remain.

EU will not counterbalance any of that.

If an EU army is created it will be used to silence any opposition to the EU's laws.

The first action they take is to remove the ability of right wing populists from being elected. (Taking away the voice).

You take away the voice of the people who oppose the EU in its current form and people will turn to violence.

How do you tackle that internal violence? By having an EU army that won't be deployed anywhere but Europe to crush uprisings and force submission.

I promise you this is what's going to happen!