I read in another thread that everyone in Spanish America hates Mexicans, is this true...

I read in another thread that everyone in Spanish America hates Mexicans, is this true? I've personally never noticed any hate before but I want to hear other opinions.

At least in /lat/ and youtube, it's true. Why?

Mexicans are lazy as fuck.

Also, if you hate Mexico please elaborate on your motives. Rest of the world welcome.

Not at all.

lawl lazy french frog fucks

When they are toilet cleaners, they work hard, but in the other cases, they are lazy.

Why can't grills like these cum to US?

Nobody here gives a shit about it desu. Mexicans and everyone else in spanish america.

But at the same time you guys seem to know a lot about us. Why that?

Dunno, maybe they need more swimming and climbing skills.

I know that feeling bro.

So every Mexican in Mexico is a toilet cleaner?

Because the vast moajority of mexican (and latin americans in general) are poor and thus probably ugly too

Paco my friend, what are you doing?

Yeah, I'm certain that we are closer to Spain than to any south American country, maybe is a racial thing.

Mexicans give bad fame to the rest of latin americans, because you guys are known to be narcos, toilet cleaners, gardeners and illegals. But i suppose that is just misinformation from the american medias and because you guys speak spanish everyone relate mexico to the rest to latin america.

And most of the time it's actually central american immigrants.

Memes gonna memememe I just wanna mememe meme out meme out (8)

Na, just memes, nobody in Latin America hates Mexicans

They hate us cuz they ain't us
they are jelly and afraid of our manly and world wide superior culture,
when you speak to any other hispanic faggot their legs tremble in fear.

Pretty sure Mexico isn't any more shitty than other countries in Latin America, but since you're right next to the US and we have to deal with your refuse crossing the border, you become seen as more shitty by comparison.

they hate us cuz they ain't us...

on a serious note it's because Mexico has been juggling between being part of North America and part of Latin America, putting more effort to please the gringos than to cooperate with other Latino countries, the country has many times forsaken their latin american identity to get closer to the US hoping to one day be on par with them economicaly, and this pisses our Latino brothers (atleast the governments)

TL:DR: because instead of being the Latin American leader we are supposed to be we are US's bitch

The amazing thing here is that USA thinks the same,just swapping latin america with north america, they hate us because we care more about spanish speaking brotherhood and we don't align with their interests.

Donald Trump'popularity comes from voicing the popular notion that USA is our bitch and that that has to change.

Nah
The Mexican haters are just idiots, assume everybody thinks like they do
Mexicans are the hardest working minority in the US, have good food, got that Latin American built in sociality/friendliness
Ain't even CHI

Colombian here.

Personally I love Mexico and see it as sort of "big brother" to the rest of Latin America. They are the most successful (non-meme) Spanish speaking Latin-American country. (Chile is a non-contry and Argentina is ""European""" - forty_thousand_keks.jpg). I also like how Mexicans can feel pride of their pre-Columbian civilizations and their Spanish heritage at the same time. Our pre-Columbian civz were shit and we don't know much about them anyway, and our Spanish heritage is relatively low.

As far as the average Colombian, I think the feeling is mostly positive. People here love Mexican culture. Until some years ago it was not unusual for people to hire mariachis for birthdays parties and quinceañeras. We still have a lot of mariachis around, but is mostly drunk guys trying to make amends to heir gfs. We sometimes laugh at your over-the-top ridiculous telenovelas, but is definitely in good sport. Some people make fun of you accent, but is because idiots here actually believe the "we huv the best Spanish in the world" meme.

TL;DR: Colombia doesn't hate you. We rather like you.

no.

I fucking hate mexico. It's true they're all pieces of shit toilet cleaners. They give a bad reputation to all south american countries

>Ecuadorian friend was in my dorm when that episode aired
>mfw hfw

EL PeruANOOO

yes burger senpai we know, but what can we do to stop this shit? when you try to reason with people who obviously will screw things up (and by that i mean having children and barely or not take care of them) they go psycho and tell you: who the fuck you think you are to tell me that (and then they do exactly as you had predicted and end up "ima go to US to make money n sheeeit y'all will see"), which also worsen the whole drug trafficking thing on both side sof the border. Also, we have no weapons to defend ourselves and the damn politicians keep screwing us up (central and th few south americans that get to US is another issue, and you can't do anything because "man, that is too cruel".

Pretty much

I've seen Central Americans get really butthurt about being called Mexican. I've actually noticed that children of immigrants, not necessarily Hispanic, but in general, are more defensive of their identity than actual immigrants or even people who live in their country.

Because good people and middle-upper class mexicans don't come to the US. Only a long stream of obese mothers with their hellspawn "dreamers" to fuck our cities up.

>I'm certain that we are closer to Spain than to any south American country

Lol. Fuck no. Argentina is the closest one to spain in terms of culture, Pancho.

I wish they'd all fuck off.
Central America is the only one that has legitimate claims to hate you faggots.
We're your true rivals
>Argentina is the closest one to Southern Italy in terms of culture
FTFY

>FTFY
Most argentines are of spanish descent. Did you really fall for the italian meme? Around 50% of argentinians have 1 italian ancestor but most of them have at least 1 spaniard ancestor.

On top of that, Southern italy and Spain are not that different besides the language barrier,

FTFY

I wonder who could be behind this post

Try guessing.

"worked"

all the mexicans I see doing labor jobs are always just sitting on their ass watching 1 guy do everything

Quality control is a job.

I tired of these chinky eyed motherfuckers thinking their cool. Your women are mildly attractive and mix well with other races. Otherwise you're still chinky eyed motherfuckers.

The relation with Mexico is closer, we've had an Spanish wave of migration last years that no other country has had.

This reminds me of the time Maduro said that Mexico was part of the countries that alongside the US were conspirating to destabilize Venezuela.

Mexico is the only latin american country where I get sick instantly and always, why cant they fix their food to not be toxic like the rest of the world?

California and Texas aren't actually Mexico, friendo. At least not yet.

what is it from ?

CHI

Man, spaniards hate mexicans, why do you think they call us "panchitos" in a despective way?

Because Colombians rob all the time there.

They really don't have anything against us.

Feel like it though. I have to say you beaners are pretty cool guys.

Have to get better politicians in both sides of the border, Jose. I have hope though, even rednecks are starting to like Mexicans in their own messed up way "I don't mind spics, they work hard and have hot women". No shit.

>We're your true rivals
We don't even think about you.
t. Mexican

And it would have been bigger if not for the constant media bombing about nlos Narcos the whole day... Mejico stills been the country of oportunities for Spaniards. Do you think I like been here with this lazy social autists¿ speaking and eating shit¿

Mejicanos hate has been always one sided.

Kek.
If we hate mexicans why do you say "us"?

The only place for hate between us are the Simpsons' youtube comments Homero.

it's only true if you replace "work" with "sleep".
>mexicans slept more than anybody else.