Why aren't you using inox browser? unlike ungoogled chromium it's being maintained and updated

why aren't you using inox browser? unlike ungoogled chromium it's being maintained and updated

because im happy with brave browser

Chromium-based browsers are compromised by design to leak your IP address.

Because safari is best browser

SeaMonkey Exists

>macbook air
I still can't believe people were stupid enough to fall for that stupid piece of shit.

why?
everybody wants an extremely underpowered but overpriced laptop with the worst screenresolution ever

Because my 1 second of Googling found that it was only available for Arch

The source you are quoting from is......?

>instal gentooooooOOOOHHHHH

>Torch Web Browser
Here, have your red pill browser

Because Chrom* browsers have absolutely shit customization and a Windows XP-tier Fischer Price UI that you can't change.

I agree there is not much customization. Good thing it has very sensible defaults, unlike Firefox.

tell me about it, i'm interested

>sensible defaults
maybe if you're on a tablet or have literally never used a web browser that isn't Chrome

Yes goyim!
Have a taste of the freedumb.. err freedom our browers provide!

I remember when I ran Windows with the classic theme and Chrome would just shit itself.
Also,
>60fps on Linux

All sorts of chrome flavors.

Looks fine OOTB. Firefox on the other hand looks trash and requires customization.

Unironically viewing this thread in Iceweasel.
Last time I had chrome installed a browser hijacker did it on pajeetos 10.

I don't give a shit though. I knowingly use Chromium knowing it might be google botnet, because it's the best and most secure browser in the world. I would rather have my data mined by guberment than Ivan Pavlovich and Chong Weng Kong.

>knowing it might be google botnet
>most secure
What am I reading

it's botnet

Google "Chrome WebRTC leak".

>implying google does not sell your data to Ivan Pavlovinich and Chong Weng Kong

I only use chromium for botnet shit like youtube and social media.
And keep a separate non-botnet browser for everything else.

Wouldn't make much sense to use ungoogled chromium would it

Because it's not Opera 12.

Becuase I only have 8gb of ram.

Compile Chromium without WebRTC, nobody needs that shit anyway, duh.

Firefox is the only decent browser that will stay up-to-date on windows.

Something that your 70 IQ brain cannot comprehend.

Why would they? Google mine your data to create targeted ads in order to make you spend more money on pointless crap you don't need. Chong Weng Kong wants your passwords and login data in order to empty your savings account. He's not running any kind of business and couldn't care less about shit you do on the internet.