Should Turkey adopt federalism like Spain?

Should Turkey adopt federalism like Spain?

>giving any amount of self-governance to k*rds

Oh yeah cause Spain is such a great country right?

Dağlık bir sikim olmaz bölgesinde ülkenin önemli miktarda sanayisinin olmasıda güzel bir ironi.
Yaşadığım bölgenin neden devşirme bölgesi olduğuna da bir anlam veremedim doğru söylemek gerekirse

It is, yes. Good that you acknowledge it.

aynen o fotoyu yapan ekşici
spain is in bad shape?

No it is not (in comparison with France)

>federalism like Spain?
We don't have proper federalism.

Spain has its problems, but none related to federalism. This gets obvious when you see the same shit happening with Portugal.

>federalism like Spain

what

>inb4 some spanitards say spanish autonomous regions are like american states

Spain is a federation called by another name.

but spain is not a federal state

>Implying Portugal is not a Spanish Region.

i.e it gets decentralised in a subtle way unlike germany/usa/russia

Still not a region of the Kingdom of Castille and Aragón, mate.

look Catalunya, do you want that? in my opinion no ....

How is Catalonia affecting YOUR life? How their presence inside the kingdom or their independence would affect YOU?

Odds are, nothing.

catolonia has a negative comercial balance, and to make maters worse, it is not the capital and thus doesn't get their values depressed due to being the HQ of import bussinesses. Not that madrid with those variables off is much better, but still, they are not sustainable as things stand.
Most of the secession drama was more like a power move to show how easely they can destabilize spain, and how imoprtant it is to keep state investment in catalonia

Ironicaly, most poor/neglected regions in spain are net contributors, and thus are getting the short end of the deal. They are the ones paying for the progress of others. We have the same shit here, but the receivers are pretty insignificant and cheap to sustain (still, if people were awere of this, heads would roll)

>How is Catalonia affecting YOUR life?
Spanish state, yes, not me...lad, is like England with Scotland

You mean, Spain is a federal State of EU

Turkish does look a lot like Finnish to me desu

Maybe there is something to the whole Uralo-Altaic theory

It doesn't at all
Finnish is an ugly languege , both written and spoken

>Turkish does look a lot like Finnish to me desu
wat u been smokin

You mean like Russia?

>turkish: evet evet bordom ugluk seledim
>finnish: evääti poorvo äklök sääleniim
He's got a point

>evet evet bordom ugluk seledim
That's not even a valid sentence

Old Turkish maybe??

They may seem distinct but Finnish and Turkish do have similar words and grammatical parallelism. Doesn't mean they are the same family though

It's not old Turkish, the words don't make any sense

Well recently I checked different online dictionaries and Google Translate, the Finnish sentence doesn't make sense too.

No, it has been the worst idea ever. Good for politicians and separatist, bad for the economy and the country in general