I'm going to Chile for holiday what should I expect Sup Forums?

I'm going to Chile for holiday what should I expect Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Pedro_de_Atacama#Climate
youtu.be/4Ez9r0r0fJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i visited Chile, amazing country.. specially Santiago de Chile.

Where? It can be a totally different country if you go north where everything is a dry desert or south where everything is green.

Wine is great and inexpensive. Locals tend to be friendly if you're not black or Colombian. You should try visiting the mountains, I love Valle Nevado.

reggaeton

lots of reaggeton and anime

atacama and valparaiso

desert and beaches then

They like to have sex with Americans, or anybody white and from a Western country.

Reggaeton blasting

is it comfy or shitholes?

i heard from family valparaiso is quite nice
dont know about atacama , i think there's only mines and sand there

Atacama is just a desert full of amerindians, most of the turists go the altiplano and most of them get sick and pass out, because is too high for people. Valparaiso is full of bars, colorful houses and old stuff from the last century like old elevators. It have a good sea view and is full of hills.

San Pedro de Atacama and suroundings are quite amazing. Very expensive though, but totally worth it imho

Altiplano looks like this btw, also one of the places where you can see the most stars in night's sky on the planet.
Bring very warm clothes for the night tho, our desert is not warm at all.

I spent 2 weeks in Chile last year and everyone was friendly. with me. What are you talking about?

He's just a very insecure facho

If you go to San Pedro, be prepared for the coldests nights in your life.

why in hell would anyone like Santiago

Cities can be comfy and nice in their own way.

t. Santiaguino

Santiago is really pretty in Winter.

And most people from the Northern Hemisphere come while we are in winter

you should expect el mestizaje maligno

This.
Went to Santiago 4 months ago and is just another big city the only difference is that big fat bulding and the mountains, cool for being around one day at most.
Magallanes region on the other side i wanted to stay there forever

white people blasting classical music everywhere.

.of course he is a retard, Colombians are the most friendly people in Chile and they are treated reciprocally

ZUMBALE MAMBO PA QUE MI GATA PRENDA LO MOTORE

shit food
meh women
reggaeton
nice little towns tho, esp next to the sea

brown people blasting reggaeton at 9am everyday

Santiago is quite nice on winter though

Beware of the chilean: for his evil mestisay will betray you

Ugly women

Can confirm

Pollution is gonna give you cancer

Even in the "rich" part of Santiago it's hard to breath.

Eu não vou ir para um país de merda onde a bandeira Texas é copiado.

pack a sweater

it'll be

>chilly

>Brazilian
>Calling Chile "Pais de merda"

HUE HUE HUE HUE what's left for Brazil then?

Ireland tier friendly.

Amigo.

Nice proxy.

> Colombians are the most friendly people in Chile
Kek

you are more deluded than you think he is

Self- hating fag. How do you feel day after day by having to post under this flag? Why are you still here fa m?

Are you poor by any chance?

>Valparaíso
Don't flash your expensive stuff, keep your cameras concealed and tied when taking pictures. Aside from that, it's quite good. I would go to Viña too.

>Self- hating fag
No, i don't hate myself. I hate your kind, faggot.

>How do you feel day after day by having to post under this flag?
Horrible, that's how sharing the same space with beings like you makes me feel on a daily basis. The same kind of people that make this place a living hell.

>Why are you still here fa m?
there's something that still binds me to this place.

Now go celebrate by getting yourself drunk for living in "the happiest place on earth" as you read some related news article or relive once again the most important event in colombia's history: 5-0 against argentine

also.
Aren't you the one who always humilliate himself in /lat/ by imitating argentines and begging for their approval only to be ignored and mocked?

t. huaso

I rarely go to lat my man and I couldn't care less about what argies say. That's mainly the reason why I don't go there.

Second of all, what is it that still binds you to this place? Your hatred towards the country seems to be deeply ingrained in your heart. That proves that you're not just a self-hating fag, but also a self-defeating fag that won't do anything to change the current situation.

It sounds like it's not that you don't wanna leave this place. It's that you simply can't due to not having enough work experience, funds or studies to be accepted by a 1st world country. And you just don't go to any other place because you know every single place has its pros and cons and you're comfy shitposting all day.

And thanks for not objecting the fact that you're poor, cause that explains a lot of things. See ya.

Bueno, cual de ustedes dos es el de 27?

Yo no me la llevo ni bien ni mal con los argies y en general me caen bien.

Pero ese tampoco es el de 27. El de 27 al menos no odia su vida a pesar de que también es una burla.

Para ser honesto me hacen cagar de risa los congolombianos, son todos igual de fracasados

>Kevin Roldan

No todos 2bh. Solo que los que postean en int son cancer puro. El de 27 fracaso como persona y el otro gil odia su propia existencia.

Para, para, el que postea mapitas y el de 27 son el mismo? vos sos el que postea mapas? ese me hace cagar de risa

>-17°C
Never again
Also, mega dry, I wished I could cut my lips out

-17Cº in northern chile. Even in the far south that temperature is uncommon you fuckwit

Que mapas? Yo nunca voy a lat jaja.

...I was actually talking about north chile, where I went
>argentinian in charge of reading

the cuico is right
this
this
this
pussy
favelado/10
except for chicanos

And that's what I said King Kong, I forgot the question mark.

It doesn't get even close to that temperature in the coldest parts of Chile. Much less in Antofagasta

>what should I expect Sup Forums?
People speaking something other than Spanish/Castilian.

rude
u
d
e

If the posters here are an example then the random Peru shitposting and beheading Peruvians.

El desierto en las noches es mil veces más frio que en el sur

Porteño plebeyo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Pedro_de_Atacama#Climate

Rara vez llega a los -10Cº

En la patagonia siempre hay algun lugar que marca cerca de los -20cº o mas bajo en invierno

y no soy porteño

youtu.be/4Ez9r0r0fJs

Porteño detected. He forgot to mention. People from the see hate the mountain. I've heard porteños recommend beaches to brazilians, when all they wanted to do is sky and watch the snow for the first time. xD

OP: Just go whatever looks coolest. It probably will be! Personally, I like the forrests and clean air of the south. But the desert at sunset or during a full moon is also fascinating.

I really really love my country, but that's because I have done my research on where to go and what to expect.

Picture: Downtown Santiago at dawn. Context: Me, completely drunk with a peruvian girl I met on couchsurfing or miercoles po after dancing all night long and romantically kissing as I drove her to her cab (This city is awesome if you like to party or are the romantic type).

How nice it is SantiASCO de Chile.

Didn't read the thread but grease in chili is nothing new

Santiago sucks only if you hate cities. I like it quite more than Sao Paulo or Buenos Aires. Of course there's much better cities in Chile, but for a capitals go it's as good as it gets.

>third world flag
we literally cannot criticise eachother

You can still laugh at each other

This.

>Brazilian

Mexico is much more developed than any sudaca country like Brazil or Chile, position yourself.

Americans, why do you laugh about everything on the internet, but get angry at unappropiate jokes in real life. And why do you always cry "racism" when xenophobic attacks are taking place.

>Mexico
>Developed

Look dude, only because 90% of your population lives in developed countries as inmigrants doesn't make Mexico developed.

kek

llorame un rio.

> It's that you simply can't due to not having enough work experience, funds or studies to be accepted by a 1st world country
Lo unico que me ata aqui es mi familia inmediata y, en menor medida,las pocas personas que aun me importan. Especialmente mi familia inmediata. Me horroriza la idea de dejarlos solos a merced de este entorno hostil.

>And thanks for not objecting the fact that you're poor, cause that explains a lot of things. See ya.

Si fuera pobre, ya estaria en chile siendo uno de "los mas amables en chile" o insultando o amenazando de muerte a quien no este de acuerdo conmigo en que "el colombiano es el ser mas amable de todo el mundo" o cualquier otra idea chauvinista o percepcion inflada de si mismo cultivada en este pais y que tiene su origen en nada distinto a la imaginacion y al narcisismo o alguna oscura encuesta o articulo de periodico extranjero.

Si el colombiano en general fuera tan bueno (genuinamente bueno) como presume ser, este lugar no estaria asi para empezar. Pero sin duda, el peor tipo de "buena gente" ™ que habita este lugar es la que anda por ahi replicando este y otros memes relacionados.

"Pic related" - ¿que tan narcisista hay que ser para describirse abiertamente a si mismo como amable?

Kek, Mexico is India tier

Les regalo el reaggetón. Por favor, quédense con el.

es comun escalarse esas montañas en el tiempo libre?

Chile es el pais mas contaminado de latinoamerica.

Coyhaique es un asco.

> eu nao hue jauau ende one jaeira joao brigodeiraa éeeehuehe

thats what i heard

Nice blog faggot

Es la influencia argentina

Que webada mas pelotuda. La altura lo hace frio en la noche, pero no hables estupideces. Eso es por salir a los tour a las 5 de la mañana, no es comparable con estar con menos 26 grados en el sur o con una tormenta de nieve.

Si. Pero la mayoria prefiere ir a los cerros que son parques en lugar de ir a escalar, por el tema del costo del equipo.

Its not even proper portuguese, clearly a proxy.

Mountaineer here, ama on mountain related things about the Andes.

How many UFOs have you seen?

I hope you die you stupid bastard.

He is making fun of your language Joao

>Im going to Chile for holiday
i think you're the first person ever to have said that with a straight face

Dos veces me han pasado hueas raras. Una en el cajón de yerba loca, y otra cruzando la sierra del ramón. La más fome es la de la sierra del ramón. Te cuento?

Fuck your mother you subhuman.

Cuenta, cuenta. Pregunto porque también he visto hueás raras

No pesquen al turco que se cree el weón del yogurt

german ''''''''''banter''''''''''

I am a Greek you spicshit

Te va a responder que es griego. Es un turco que quedó traumado del bullying de los hermanos del /balk/

>también he visto hueás raras
¿Como qué?

En el lago Colbún, estaba con un grupo de arquitectos cuando vimos luces saliendo desde las montañas, iban en fila y se separaban. Uno de los tipos grabó parte de eso, fue re cuático, pero parece que es normal ese tipo de cosas en el sur.