Press F to pay respect

Press F to pay respect

Who is this nigga?

C

C

steve jobs

It's almost as if having a personality is important.

C

didnt this guy make lanoox lol

F

Is this that freetard neckbeard who cant even install his own os?
Rip faggot

F4nifrj3sp,y2´´e3fv+43
f
f4rf

f3
^C^C^C^C^C

Shit forgot the null terminator

Dennis Ritchie, the demiGod who gave birth to the best language of all time, the undisputed king of computer programming: C

F, motherfucker, you changed my life.

}

sleep tight C

downvoted

F

Did he die?

Some years ago, yes.

I see, well F. I don't know anything about programming but it's still important.

The sad thing is the news of his death was overshadowed by Jobs death around the same time back then.

Steve Jobs was a fucking faggot. I'm not happy he's dead, but I am happy he's gone. From the looks of it, this guy is much more important.

F

F

Jobs was a well known celebrity so of course his death was going create shockwaves in the media, that's how the world is today. It's the same when a musician or film star dies and people start crying like a close friend died despite it being a unreciprocated relationship. These people build a delusional image in their head of the person to be some wonderful friend when in reality their complete assholes. A perfect example was when Job's refused to give the kid in the wheelchair special treatment and everyone reacts in shock that he could be such a cunt.

Jay Miner, but where's Mitchy?

C

C