I thought we had backdoors with GPS access

I thought we had backdoors with GPS access.
Why can't they track his location?

He's low priority.

Not everything that Sup Forums says is true. He may have taken defensive measures, though.

They could easily deploy a Stingray (assuming he hasn't taken defensive measures) to assist catching him, but we should be happy that they haven't. They deploy them for less, though, which is the funny thing. That actually does feed into the idea that he is "low priority", as he's not directly a threat to the status quo.

He probably already killed him self.

They save the good stuff for national security concerns, not mentally ill murderers with only direct evidence of a single kill (other than unsubstantiated claims by the shooter himself that it wasn't his first time).

this system is built on defending the criminal and exploiting the victim
its built into their subconscious
even if someone of them mean well, they've been conditioned to feed the blood of the innocent to their bankster overlords
they'll never track him because he uses fb and twitter to communicate with his terrorist buddies, they'll track him if he's got an anime seedbox, and through his donations to the local animal shelter

hes CIA agent

your mistaken
the NSA are only after
quasi pedo autists that browse the mongolian cock-fighting forum

>Sup Forums BTFO

This whole fucking thing feels like some preprogrammed simulation of a shocking event meant to gauge our reaction. Something seems fake as fuck about this whole thing, but you get labeled a nutjob of you tell people that

your mom is mongolian

they make you think that theres a backdoor on everything and you can be easily traced to scare people. But in reality they dont. They want people to give up and just accept the "botnet" and use Google Chrome or some shit

who says he kept his phone on him you dumbass?

Fuck this coon, I hope they kill his ass.

Why are they after Killer Mike

"They" can. Local police cannot.
If he has any internet-connected device on him, and the NSA offered intelligence on this man, he would be captured in an half-hour flat.

This.

this. literally a cianigger

>video of him shooting old man
>right when he pulls trigger the camera moves away
>then shifts back to the old man laying on the ground motionlessly

I'm not a tinfoil type of guy but this shit seems tailor-made to inspire /x/ tier theories.

assuming he has a cell phone registered to him, they could easily track it. the 911 feature on phones can't be turned off.

> turn off internet connected device

problem, officer?

we better get our best guy on this cia nigger case

Wait for him to kill a white man then they will catch him :)

They already got a ping from a cell tower but each of them covers a very large area in deep amerifatland so he could be in like 3 or 4 states since it was a tower close to a state border.

>Why can't they track his location?
>implying government is effective at their job
CIA don't have translators either who speak Syrian dialects/slang.

it feels like that because you've grown up immersed in the same pop culture he is drawing on. that video of him shooting the old man is like something out of a made for tv movie; i'm sure he scripted it out in his head long before getting out of the car.

They found him but were confused when he was black. Still looking for a man with dark white skin.

obama ddin't give trump the info on that

you know that was a shoop right

Oh xD

Because hes not black.

Looks like Suge Knight

whited

EPIC twitter meme! thanks for sharing, Sup Forums!

>Implying it's truly "off"

How is a meme?

is it*

> "Dark white skin"

That's fucking brilliant.

They're not "blacks". They're not "African Americans".

They simply have "dark white skin".

So we're all white now. There's no reason to continue this silly bickering about race.

OH LORDY, OUR RACIAL STRIFE IS FINALLY OVER!!!

The amazing cleverness of the human mind fills me with laughter and joy.

it's a fucking photoshop you idiots

>That actually does feed into the idea that he is "low priority", as he's not directly a threat to the status quo.
Correct, he is not a threat to national security only to the local community.

here's the original image. jesus christ Sup Forums attracts the absolute fucking dumbest to this website. thanks for the smart telephone mommy here i go to post about racial identity on the inter-net

>muhpol

It was Sup Forums that made this meme you stupid faggot. Some aussies started posting and retards kept spreading it.

They wouldn't use it so directly on someone so low, especially if it ever got tracked back to them.

Mind you, if they were so good, they can trivially send an anonymous tip to the whereabouts of the prick to any local cops.

They are either incapable of such tracking or they want him to cause problems.

>dark white skin
Fucking kek. This is PC.

>This is PC.
It's fake.

But it wouldn't be far from being true.
People do ANYTHING to avoid saying black these days. It's fucking stupid.

>People do
Who? How many? How often? Evidence?

Don't be a sheeple.

>waah muhpol

Watch any news channel for a day.
Read any news website, at least 30 articles about black people.
By any, I mean leftist media. It is pervasive there mostly.
Not just for blacks, but also for people from Middle East regions, especially if they are Muslim.

More so the UK in regards to the latter part, admittedly.
Our retard country would rather let children get raped for decades than hand in a bunch of scummy Asians.
The sort of people that will outright deny there are areas in, say London, where the police don't go in fear of being killed when it is all over sites like Liveleak where people regularly got harassed and forced out of those areas.
Self-segregating like they did in France and created slums there.

I dont think you appreciate how low range even the biggest stingrays are

>Watch any news channel for a day.
Which ones? When? Examples? Statistics?

who says he was stupid enough to carry a phone?

lmao

o-okay it wasn't true this time! but it could have been! i had to make up a thing to be mad about but it's basically real anyway. this is pc culture...

look at his skin color

If it was reported that he used Linux and encryption, he'd've been dead yesterday.

You make a valid point.

Fuck off back to your cuckshed of a board.

>dark white skin
>white
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

botnets are a meme

who's the nigger and why is he missing (why would anyone want to find a nigger)

haha! lol :~)