Why... why are yuropoors so retarded?

Why... why are yuropoors so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.wisc.edu/uw-madison-ranked-19th-among-worlds-universities/
shanghairanking.com/ARWU-Methodology-2013.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/École_Polytechnique
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Harvard is in the UK you retard

look at this yurotard. he is so retarded. poor yurotard.

news.wisc.edu/uw-madison-ranked-19th-among-worlds-universities/

>German """""banter"""""

>Japanese """""""bento"""""""

I bet Americans make this list. Then it would be self referential.

oh look. another wild yurotard. where are your parents? do yurotards even have parents? are they that barbaric? why don't yurotards have parents?

Why does the USA not have the worst credit rating? Answer: the USA makes the credit rating.

what is this post?
is it art?

europoors arent retarded, most of the top euros end up going to american schools anyways
thats why at any given time your top schools will be half filled with foreigners

>Japanese bento
It's not bad. Delicious and convenient and low price. This costs only $2.

my god. it learned how to talk. go be retarded somewhere else yurotard

hello semi developed yurotard. i wish you good luck on your industrialization.

This sounds like poetry.
Its like this post was so retarded it went full circle and achieved enlightenment

good job yurotard. you are my favorite yurotard "country". im proud that you grew so big. you are our favorite son.

The ARWU is made by Shanghai academics under Chinese government commission

Yes it looks good but it's no currywurst

These rankings are a composite of a lot of different factors, whereby for example 40% of the ranking is based on research output. In a lot of US universities, alumni culture is different in comparison to Europe, and they fork out significant donations to their old unis. Consequently, the university has more money to invest in research. Europe is mostly publicly funded, meaning that you don't have the same retardedly generous donation system.

Per capita academic perfomance in these rankings is literally 10%. Looks like American unis don't teach their students proper scientific methodology when following up on sources. Do you cite using wikipedia as well?

shanghairanking.com/ARWU-Methodology-2013.html

In France the elite student don't go to university, they go to thing called "Grande École" so it's normal France don't appears in this classement.
But i'm pretty sure that École Polytechnique Will be in the top 10 for the best level

>ecole polytechnique
Is it a university or an institution? The difference between unis and normal "institutions" is that universities are much more focused on research in comparison, as opposed to just teaching students stuff.

>what is braindrain

smart ppl would never brag about this you stupid neet

I'm smart and bragging about it

I guess you just got proved wrong, champ. Next time think it through before you duel wits with an AMERICAN

see

Actually I'd say public funding is still the largest part of university funding in the US - the only difference being they're so much fucking bigger so of course they have more money to pump into it.

>whining about a totally valid methodology that is accepted by people far smarter than you (like me)
>thinking that a university, a place of learning and knowledge, shouldn't play an active role in research
>thinking academic performance means anything if your university is just playing with its dick and making up its own standards
Yeah, nice shitpost; it has no relevance to my nation's intellectual superiority.

that could be a possibility as well. Point is, they have a lot more money to pump into unis than we do. Also depends on the Uni, most of these are private schools man.

you are a homeschooled neet with no friends, job or a life
probably some brown mulatto fuck aswell

It's doesn't work like in other country, a promotion of student is only about 200-300 student and the admission test are litterally the ardest that we can see.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/École_Polytechnique

Lmao, somebody's bitter their country didn't even make the top 100

>doesn't understand the notion of weighting instead of looking at things in absolute terms
>a plane is better than a car in every aspect
>completely misreads the part about active roles in research
>doesn't correlate academic performance to intelligence

>american intellectual superiority
>can't figure out any form of responsible financial policy whether on a centralized or decentralized level
>think vaccines cause autism

pls

When the average American college cuck pays up to 40k a year no wonder a lot of research is done. Nothing surprising.

Shit, that's really exclusive, which is kinda weird coming from the french

The high scool systeme in France is completly elitist and the Mahts is the key. If you're good in Maths you can do whatever you want.

I know this is a troll thread, but whatever. The average American doesn't get to go to these schools. The average American's thought pattern resembles the pic related

>implying I'm going to read this lengthy temper tantrum over your nation's inferior higher education system
Look, if you want better universities then base your entire country around the United States and accept its cultural and economic dominance. I don't know how else to help you.

last time america tried """""""helping anyone"""""""" they brought about a caliphate. No thanks.

that's autistic man