Favorite tech under $10 USD thread

>favorite tech under $10 USD thread

Got these a year and a half ago, best purchase ever made.

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.aliexpress.com/item/Fashion-Couples-F91w-A159w-Watches-Alloy-Belt-Of-Thin-Digital-Military-Electronic-Watch-Clock-XYY/32797767590.html?isOrigTitle=true
aliexpress.com/item/SKMEI-Men-LED-Display-Digital-Watch-Sport-Watches-Relogio-Masculino-Relojes-Hombre-Montre-Homme-Fashion-Waterproof/32641499300.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AVtg0XjmjhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sony MDR-EX10. Found them on the shelf, bought by previous home owner. The sound is pretty neutral actully, even though they are gay blue.

Yeah these are the only headphones i found for the gym thatare cheap and dont break. Would recommend to other

MH-300AP

best purchase ever made.

same, its a good purchase
i've only broken 2 of them despite daily use at work for about 4-5 years now

>lose these every couple months
>They increased the price from 6 to 9$

There isn't any better options though, so w.e

what if I don't like "in ear" design? any decent choices?

Monks are best I can think of for cheap. If you don't mind the in ear design the piston 2's are the best for how cheap they are.

5 ESP8266s

ve monk plus

Rechargeable?

Uses 2 AA batteries

chances of getting electrocuted?

Are the ErgoFits an improvement?
I want to try them, but I'm reluctant to part with my beer money.
At least not that I wouldn't rather spend on beer unless they were really worth it.

fuck i have to get this now

Mah nigga, I wear those while I'm working out, better sound than I expected and so cheap I don't care what happens to them

>buy a bunch of those earphones 3 years ago
>cat destroys one, one lost, gave one to roommate and she took it with her when she moved out
> still spent less money than a 'good' single sets of buds, sound fine for running

>10 bucks
where?

pl.aliexpress.com/item/Fashion-Couples-F91w-A159w-Watches-Alloy-Belt-Of-Thin-Digital-Military-Electronic-Watch-Clock-XYY/32797767590.html?isOrigTitle=true

>2 euros
no way this is real, right?

Fiat currency is, by definition, not real.

They don't even say Casio on them.

Piston 3s are the best cheap chink shit earbuds. Nothing else comes close until the $40-50 range.

I've had the white ones for about 5 years and they're still working till now.

I liked the old version better though

Nope they look very similar to the garbage watches that a nearby drug store sells for $7, you can feel how terrible they are the moment you pick one up and half of them on the shelf have dead displays.

Orange peeler from Aliexpress

should I cop? is it really 100meter waterproof?

roughly 100%

that's the feature

Any Casio that just says "water resist" is just splash resistant. I wore my terrorist watch in the shower regularly though without any problem.

If you need something you submerge on a budget, I'd recommend the G Shock 5600

Rock Zircons are the GOAT

Yes, best answer in this thread.
Honestly unless you have trouble doing small head maths, I'd say stick with the F-91W. Cleaner face, easier to use, less buttons to break.

aliexpress.com/item/SKMEI-Men-LED-Display-Digital-Watch-Sport-Watches-Relogio-Masculino-Relojes-Hombre-Montre-Homme-Fashion-Waterproof/32641499300.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AVtg0XjmjhA

I'm wearing one of these right now. I've had it for about 5 or 6 months, I think. The YouTube video in the link made me decide to get it.

I see your zero W and raise you a 8266

I bought hifiman re400s and just taped over the housing and stress reliefs. Been using em constantly for a year and a half everywhere including the gym and they're perfectly fine. Makes me wonder why I didn't do this sooner instead of using cheap shits (not that the 400s are expensive).

I've got the JVC, and they're very similar

USB hubs
4 port
$7-10
very useful

I've been using the same pair of these for years now, possibly because I gave them JB Weld stress relief on both sides.

SHE3590 is better though SQ wise. But they keep on increasing the price. It was 6.99 AUD back in 2014, I think they're close to 14 now.

What is this? A dildo? We have girls on Sup Forums? Or was that a gay user? Or is that a fleshlight of some sort?

hownewru.png

the uncertainty makes it exciting.