You have to spend the rest of your life married to (& make four children with) either a lower class British woman...

You have to spend the rest of your life married to (& make four children with) either a lower class British woman, or an upper/middle class African-American woman. Who do you pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2982419/Woman-trolled-online-tombstone-teeth-walks-away-smiling-Jeremy-Kyle-pays-10-000-fixed.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunkers_in_Albania
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hard choice. Probably british woman.

Most brits are homosexual. No wonder, British women look like the hollows in dark soul.

Depends how cute they are.

i dont give a shit what class
can she suck dick and have a cute face?

Low class british,

This tbqh
If equal, black woman

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2982419/Woman-trolled-online-tombstone-teeth-walks-away-smiling-Jeremy-Kyle-pays-10-000-fixed.html Why is it so expensive? Wtf?

The african-american

>upper/middle class African-American
isn't it a meme?

Low class Brit.

The average African American has a higher income than the average Russian.

The African American girl. No question.

DELETE THIS

There exist many. There are even ones that live in the upper 1%.

What's the purpose of this show

Dental prosthesis is very expensive. Each tooth has to be individually crafted out of porcelain (?) and has to be custom fit to your mouth. Takes a very long time just to make and there's the cots of the actual surgery of removing the old teeth and implanting the prosthesis. Costly procedure to say the least.

How did you get internet in your bunker? Did they invent wifi that can penetrate concrete in Albania?

Easy, I choose the black woman

>bunker
Did you not mean cave?

Entertainment. Normies belittle the underclass for being uncivilized and having a shitty gene pool. We used to have a similar show here in the US called Jerry Springer.

It's for brits to laugh at subhumans but the irony is the show is their own reflection.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunkers_in_Albania

>Normies belittle the underclass for being uncivilized
That show is British civilization.

Planting 1 implant in Russia costs around 500$, wake up, manya.

Americans will never understand classism

Damn you. I can't in good conscience bring more niggers into the world. Plus, I'd rather not have HIV.

I'll go low class British chav.

Antennas. Have you not heard of bunker parties?

Shut up, nerd.

Your mom.